[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Does anybody here ever wonder if SY just put JH on a friend zone? I sometimes wonder if he is just a friend to her... I really don’t know just wondering about it today. I wish Gong Seungyeon will star in a drama or a movie (romantic comedy) I know she wants to do a romantic comedy film maybe like ( when Harry meet sally) Korean version, she would be perfect on that role ( for the counterpart, the guy JH is perfect too, but any well known gorgeous actor will do as well) I can’t wait for this to happen. That movie was one of my faves, I wish she can do one soon. If not a romantic comedy, she can do a romantic drama like ( Anne hathaway and Jim Sturgess “one day” ) or ( Ashton kutcher and Amanda  Peet “ a lot like love” he plays a guitar in there, it probably is the drama or movie best suited for both SY and JH) I’m getting really excited about her upcoming projects. I think a romantic comedy and romantic dramas are best for her it will showcase her talent. Gong Seungyeon fighting! Aja! I think JH will do great in a romantic comedy as well like ( Matthew Mconaughey and Jennifer Garner “ ghost of girlfriends past” such a goofy movie, JH had a good timing for romantic comedy and SY would be a perfect partner in a sense “ they’re chemistry would be great”. ( Patrick Dempsey and Michelle Monaghan “made of honor”) or ( Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant “ two weeks notice”) or ( Debra Messing and Dermont Mulroney @ the wedding date”) or ( Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan “ you’ve got mail) or ( Many Moore and John Krasinski “ license to wed” like a part two for SY and JH’s we got married) would be so right for these two. I’m so giddy just thinking about it. Oh my Lordy, please grant my wish, I’ll be good forever, lol. 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/4/2018 at 6:02 AM, luvtokki said:

Even after all this time, after re-watching their time together on WGM and MOLS, I still end up with a smile on my face and warmth in my heart.

Then my heart takes over and I hear what they say, see the looks, the stares, the hot kisses (in MOLS) and their unmistakable chemistry, connection and closeness and my heart says to my mind, "Wait, there is something more here your logical mind is missing!"

And what my mind then says is, "What I now see is the power of LOVE. 

I hope and pray for their future TOGETHER. 

We can't force them to live their life the way we want them to live.  But we can strongly support them and them being TOGETHER in some future drama, (MOLS 2?!) when JH returns from service.  And then hope and pray that some spark will reunite them again in LOVE.

Peace and Love to All.....         

I loved your post... our positive vibes will resonate at unison and this will give them the support they need... The power of love is true... If we believe they will believe. I truly think there are these unamed and unseen powers among us with positive thinking and love magnet. It's the battle of the forces (basically like in Star Wars right?... sorry my second ship is Reylo so.... even though its fictionnal...). Our faith in these two will beat the negative forces that have been pulling them... I have faith, I believe and we will see the miracle of Love one day I'm sure... Seeing them falling in love was a blessing, and it makes me sad for them that they cannot fulfill the love they deserve because of the industry they are working in. But fair to say they met thanks to this industry too so.... So I'm sending my vibrations to the universe everyday and it makes me believe it may work out for them one day... Love is all...

@myumoon - thanks!  I believe in a positive power and a negative power in the world.  Call it God vs. Satan or The Force vs. The Dark Side, Yin and Yang, good and bad karma, Hawkins, Indiana vs. The Upside Down, whatever.  There are forces we can't see and can't touch but they are there, affecting things around us and in nature.

Those of us who do good things and try to achieve balance and happiness in life affect the people and nature around us.  We can do the same thing for JH & SY.  If they feel the world loves them and nurtures them and wishes them to be  together then sometimes the worldly barriers that come between them will fall down and disappear.

This is why I always say hope and pray for them.  Create a positive force in your mind and here where we love them.

Support and defend them them on social media wherever you can.  Don't attack those who say bad or discouraging things about them because that creates negative energy, but show your own love and support for them.  Drown out the bad with the good.

Be like @USAFarmgirl who always leads with her heart and promotes love and understanding!

We can't force them to be what we want them to be or for them to be together. But we may alter the negative barriers that keep them apart and clear the way for them to discover and find the truths of what they need in life and from each other to make them happy with their lives.    

Hi all, I see new many brownies here, happy to know it :heart:

I am still in love JH and SY until now!!! Don't know when that will be end. Hope JH will be back in good condition, all members too. Hope SY gets a role in drama or movie soon and with good partner hopefully. My mind say "SY busy with Nerdy store now since JH in military hohoho."

JH and SY really have a good friendship, JH can teases her openly like to his other friends, comment "chubby cheeks" or "are you human too" even when he knows netizen will go crazy about it. When we know that someday they become a couple and get married for REAL it will be a BONUS for us.

Nerdy, medicube and april skin really related to JH and SY. Not only Jungshin but Chanyeol too, he came to nerdy store opening and huged JH there to congratule him. 

Sometimes love doesn't have to be shouted out loud...  Sometimes love is soft, tender and kept within, protected by two hearts silently beating as one...  Sometimes it's not knowing everything and yet it's feeling and believing with you eyes. That tingle of warmth that moves through you from head to toe and moved your heart in ways that words couldn't even express.  Dang I remember and I still BELIEVE....

To me... My Only Love Song was their response in giving us their fans and maybe even each other all those things we had hoped for.  Dreamed about and wanted so much to see.  Kissing, holding, teasing and those passion filled moments  that couldn't have happened on WGM.  It's as close to reality as we could have ever hoped for with that extra sweetness that felt like they were pouring themselves completely full of honey all over us...  Like my favorite rabbit and Brownie Buddy @luvtokki said better than I ever could be positive and don't waste your time or energy defending them or what you believe about them.  It's not about force, for love is freeing and all we can hope for and support is that they have and find the freedom to follow their own hearts where ever that leads and us in loving them through it...:heart:

Damn, GSY is a HOTTEE at that Tom Ford event!  Our sexy yet classy GSY - you go girl!!!!!

And a big welcome back hug to @USAFarmgirl who we have missed greatly.  Your posts are always bright and shining lights that brighten this thread, especially when the going gets tough like it is now.. 

Super Sale Team... DpyBubBU0AAyDup.jpg

IG Update...

DpxW0ZYUwAAVKIh.jpgDpxW0ZVUYAAtQXb.jpg

and this one... another throwback song...

Spoiler

Was So Perfect - CNBLUE 2017 (yes 2017!!!)

You still look like dreams for me every time
You still look like fairy tales for me girl
I can meet myself to do everything, if all my time with you
'Cause I still miss you

You leave me now but I wish
You don't forget me 'cause you're still my lady
Everything for us was so perfect 'cause you were mine
Don't forget our lovely kiss in the sea baby

Please don't forget me 'cause you're still my lady
Don't forget our lovely kiss in the sea, baby
Don't forget our days

We look like we belong to each other
We look like we are in another world
I can find myself feeling what love is, if you stand beside me
'Cause I still love you

You leave me now but I wish
You don't forget me 'cause you're still my lady
Don't forget our memories at that time, my girl

Don't forget this song

Don't forget this song

we don't forget...

@myumoon So thankful you are here and for your thoughts.  It tickles me too and oh what an amazing night that was.  The way their faces were full of warmth and blushing as if they couldn't handle all the happiness that was flowing and just pouring out of them in that car.  It's still hard for me to believe that the windows were not all fogged up by the two of them.   I guess that's what I miss about them most in seeing them being young and everything between them feeling so brand new that it reminded some of us of how it once was and those younger how it can be...

Love is contagious like that it has this ripple affect that when viewed moves like fire from one person to the next and fills every person with that same warmth it's that sweet & pure sense of love that no words can completely express...

You don't even have to know Korean to understand their body language....

Archived