[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

i ended reading this forum the whole.... im asking myself what it feels when im with you brownies that time i rarely ship couples but why im like this??? i asked myself why i want their WGM... huhuhuhuhu i miss 2 years... but im so thankful they have the best story in WGM 

On 5/29/2018 at 7:00 AM, 0Hana24 said:

@ai1317 thank you for the good news! :rolleyes::wub::D 

I've feel that they were like publicly  announcing their relationship since the 'Nerdy' things started. Because it's sooo obvious!!! But the public just let it past..like "meh... I knew it" Lol! :D

Actually k-netz isn't that bad, they'll not bothering a celebrity couple if they keep it lowkey (not showing it off on their SNS or TV shows and media not blowing it of ). I read it somewhere that dispatch will not reveal celebrity couple if the couple is in serious/stable relationship (have intention to married) or those celebs are free of scandal, I even read that dispatch can be bought and won't reveal relationship of rookie artists because it can ruin their career.  

Well, in our couple case, I hope the reason why we haven't heard anything about our couple from dispatch is the first reason...:lol::wub:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sy IG

Trans:  A day that was like a gift #VersHouse.  Cr. gongleeglobal

Sy related: 

Jh related:

Also about this week AYHT?

Thanks/credit to owners/sources.

Welcome @Mary May Solomon to our bee couple thread! Feel free to post here. :)

@MattieCat, I am enjoying AYHT. I hope as well that it is a hit, and all viewers can understand that Sy acting is fine, she has been given a script, and her acting is according to that. B)

Have a great July everyone, and those celebrating holidays, summer vacations, summer fun, even if is not summer in your side of the world, enjoy your week, and have fun! :D

Sy IG

Trans:  Whoa this girl is very pretty. It'd be nice if she's my sister! #TWICE #Jeongyeon #DanceTheNightAway.  Cr. gongleeglobal

Sy related:

Thanks/credit to owners/sources.

Looking at these pictures, the Yoo sisters are going to be beautiful brides in their own weddings one day! :)

11 hours ago, Aileen4ever said:

Is from this episode:

From very start: from 40-46 seconds of video.

Channel/videos link:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC8p7g5Y-R4_Wj1jz74k-P2w/videos

Thanks and full credit to owners/sources.

On 7/4/2018 at 7:33 AM, USAFarmgirl said:

Dggm4r3UwAIjEGK.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtefRaebU0-oH2iaioDDh

Reveal hidden contents

c119fee4596a37b49b6bd23c9c2c4ac3--jatuh-95ffb8767b32bfdbf9d40436ba309b80--real-c7f539ec1974bbc47b2f4155be30f577a2ccdeee6

that flower pose huhuhuhhu im okay!!!! everything still so fresh

On 6/30/2018 at 7:37 AM, Mary May Solomon said:

waaaaa im so late huhuhuh.... because shes the main lead in are you human too im so curious about her though i watch her drama circle also with jingoo... but this time i find her so beautiful and i ended watching WGM and i cried like han river as it ended.... i stalk gonglee couple... i watch MOLS too.... they are still good during that time but why suddenly i smell fishy when they both unfollow each other.... im so late i dont know what happened.... why i cant move on !!!

Nice to meet you, @Mary May Solomon. :) I know what you mean. I only discovered them back in March of this year, and I just couldn't get enough of them. I never shipped a couple as much as I shipped them. Seeing them together on MOLS was a dream come true, and felt the same way you did when they unfollowed each other on Insta. 

Now, my day wouldn't be complete without watching one or two episodes of their WGM. Their time there was really something else and no other couple could beat their skinship and how they instantly clicked. I am still struggling to move on as well.

Am I late also in shipping these two?...OMG.. I really didn't expect to be this much attached to a WGM couple..I remember my self recently searching the most popular WGM episodes and saw in an article that gonglee couple was no. 2 with Joy and sungjae as no. 1. I first watched the 1st episode of joy and sungjae since I expect them to be the best episodes but my heart was completely taken by the gong lee couple..OMG..since I saw their episode that time preparing to visit the family of jonghyun I immediately watched their 1st episodes with so much excitement..since then I really can't get enough with these two.. I was curious what would be their 1st meeting and I was dumbfounded..It's like a magical feeling..first time..I watched so many korean drama and I ship some couple previously but this is the first time that I prayed(literally) that they would end up together like "destiny"(as jonghyun said they are soulmate). From then I watched their WGM episodes everyday and searched all songs of jonghyun specially their song togehter the Skyblue Coat. I really, really, really wish them to be together again..I was sad when I read in an article that they unfollow each other at their insta account but when I checked seung yeon account there is still the picture of their MOLS..and I said there's still a chance..*cross fingers*

16 hours ago, anjuliet said:

Does anyone know what happened to the GongLee Global website and if it's ever coming back?

One of GongLee Global adm. said there is a problem with the site. They are going to activate the old site in the meantime.

Welcome @krispome to our bee couple thread! We hope to see Jh and Sy 2gether one day.  :)

Have a great week everyone!  :)

22 hours ago, krispome said:

Am I late also in shipping these two?...OMG.. I really didn't expect to be this much attached to a WGM couple..I remember my self recently searching the most popular WGM episodes and saw in an article that gonglee couple was no. 2 with Joy and sungjae as no. 1. I first watched the 1st episode of joy and sungjae since I expect them to be the best episodes but my heart was completely taken by the gong lee couple..OMG..since I saw their episode that time preparing to visit the family of jonghyun I immediately watched their 1st episodes with so much excitement..since then I really can't get enough with these two.. I was curious what would be their 1st meeting and I was dumbfounded..It's like a magical feeling..first time..I watched so many korean drama and I ship some couple previously but this is the first time that I prayed(literally) that they would end up together like "destiny"(as jonghyun said they are soulmate). From then I watched their WGM episodes everyday and searched all songs of jonghyun specially their song togehter the Skyblue Coat. I really, really, really wish them to be together again..I was sad when I read in an article that they unfollow each other at their insta account but when I checked seung yeon account there is still the picture of their MOLS..and I said there's still a chance..*cross fingers*

You made me cry huhuhu like you i been gonglee fan last month also and my day wouldn't be complete without stalking their episodes and videos... this is my first ultimate ship praying that they end up really for real..

1 hour ago, Mary May Solomon said:

You made me cry huhuhu like you i been gonglee fan last month also and my day wouldn't be complete without stalking their episodes and videos... this is my first ultimate ship praying that they end up really for real..

i feel you..i'm currently searching and viewing all their videos together including all the unaired scene in their WGM..that somehow makes me alive today..how i wish i discovered them earlier..but im still thankful that I get to know these two lovable people..i'm so inlove with them...let's just wait and support them.. 

531125546_1280x720.jpg

credit and thanks to original owner of this pic.. \o/

18 hours ago, Aileen4ever said:

One of GongLee Global adm. said there is a problem with the site. They are going to activate the old site in the meantime.

Welcome @krispome to our bee couple thread! We hope to see Jh and Sy 2gether one day.  :)

Have a great week everyone!  :)

Thank you. I'm new to soompi and I just sign in because of them..haha.. I'm just happy to meet other people who love them as well..

Welcome @Mary May Solomon @krispome aboard !! Welcome back to myself.. hehe i'm drawn in between my working life but still remember them as my 1st couple. My first shipper experience and met them accidentally in youtube on Dec 2015. Better late than never ..hikhik missing them and hopefully can meet one of them someday. Hope GongLee will last forever and Jonghyun enlistment same time with Minhyuk & Jungshin. Happy GongLee chingu. Saranghanda :wub:

Archived