Jh IG

Trans: It's been awhile.  Cr. gongleeglobal

Sy related:  

Related to both:

Check out @gongleeglobal’s Tweet:

Links:

https://mars.nasa.gov/insight/mission/timeline/launch/watch-online/

Thank/credit to owners/sources.

Today Lee Jonghyun and Yoo Seungyeon names (her real surname) are included in the launch of NASA's Mars Mission. They are now part of history, forever!  :D  Turns out that the "The lets go to the end of the sea/earth" went literally to "from here to eternity" or "to infinity and beyond"!!! :wink:

Thanks so much GongLee Global! :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DcRnUszV4AAXJR_.jpgDcgdJhYV0AA_TkW.jpg

DcRtDPYVMAA8pHx.jpg   It's no surprise when looking at her even now, how easy it could be...

To fall in love within those warm and golden eyes that JH first spoke about and that are still the same for all to see...:wub:

That is so cool that their names are on Mars! 

This is something I've thought about for the past week or so (every time I see a photo of Choi Tae-Joon). Does Seungyeon know or hang around with Park Shin Hye (Choi Tae-Joons GF)? If we see a photo of them together  ... I have no more questions LOL :wink: 

Sy IG

Trans: My journal during grade 3 in elementary.  Since that time, I receive so much love from my parents.  I love you and I have a great admiration for you.  Cr. gongleeglobal

Family goals! :D

Trans:  2018.5.7 Circle get together. People who lift each other's spirits <3 #MinJinkiPD #HanSangjin #KimMinkyung #YeoJingoo #AhnWooyeon   Cr. gongleeglobal

Kind soul goals: "People who lift each other's spirits".

Have a nice day everyone! :)

Sy IG

Trans:  Sending out my selfies for healing. My selfies are rare items. Cr. gongleeglobal

Sisters and pets goals! :D

Sy related:

Anyone interested in the complete translations for Sy's journal post can find them on Gsyinternational IG above. Cr. gsyinternational

Jh relared:

Thanks/credit to owners/sources.

May 8, 2018 is Parents Day in SK. Happy Parents Day to those who celebrate! :)

It's been a while and finally I can log in here again :lol:

New Photoshoot Project - This time take place in Thailand :blush:

White again and as usual always Pretty :wub:

Thailand is brownies place, hope we can see a lot pict from thai fans

SY with her 163 bff, and why SY always make that expression, on her update IG with her sister she also did the same thing :lol:

Once again I am so touched by the warm welcome of Thai fans. With such short notice from the press pics I think, they prepared flowers and waiting for SY at the airport. 

Look at her, the timing is so perfect. She looks natural, not aware of the cameras surrounding her, being herself, bright and adorable. I like this so much 

DcxDnHXUwAE4l6p.jpg

Cr. tana_kubb

Her genuine smile seeing her fans. She looks happy, Thai fans must be happy, and me looking at this warm interaction, my heart feels warm and soooo happy too. Happiness is such a contagious thing, isn't it? 

DcxB9_uV0AEY02n.jpg

Cr. tana_kubb

I will put the rest of the photos in Spoiler to save space, there are many photos and videos, want to share it with Brownies that haven't seen them too :)  All photos credited to their rightful owners :heart:

Spoiler

DcxBb61U8AAmoUc.jpg

Cr.MindAyu

DcxBb62V4AABz8-.jpg

Cr. MindAyu

Dcw_9PYUQAE4UQ9.jpg

Dcw_9PfUQAEKUeQ.jpg

Cr. MindAyu

DcxF1DKVwAA2qiZ.jpg

Cr. ktam2000

DcxFzMAVAAMCEV2.jpg

Cr. ktam2000

Dcw-7ENVAAA0_P8.jpg

Cr. Iamkawpoad

DcxDnHXUQAAI-iU.jpg

Cr. tana_kubb

Dcw8wmpU8AAvoAz.jpg

Cr. Puiiza

Dcw8wmpUwAERKn0.jpg

Cr. Puiiza

DcxAZRfU0AAudTx.jpg

Cr. iiichiiigo29

Did anyone spot the Nerdy bag from a fan like I did? lol

Hope these photos and videos of SY and fans made a smile on your faces like they did to me. Have a nice day everyone ^_____^

p/s1: Ah and I believe the reason SY couldn't attend the AYHT event in Busan is because it is conflict with her photoshoot schedule. The event in Busan was just announced recently, and at first they didn't confirm who will attend the event :) 

p/s2: Remember I had a post that JH didn't ignore WGM as it didn't exist as we always joke? And now we have SY too, I am really  thankful that the fan shared her experience with us :)

On 8/5/2018 at 10:37 AM, happy2bhere said:

This is something I've thought about for the past week or so (every time I see a photo of Choi Tae-Joon). Does Seungyeon know or hang around with Park Shin Hye (Choi Tae-Joons GF)? If we see a photo of them together  ... I have no more questions LOL :wink: 

When I see your post @happy2bhere suddenly I remember this post

Thx cr by owner,

that's from Park Shin Hye fans, the post it self already deleted by taejoon. At that time SY also comment on that post almost at the same time with comment from shinhye. Who knows that actually four of them (JH and SY, taejoon and shinhye) already have meals together :glasses:

Here is from JH IG, he want to show that he is still together with "Gong" :D

Also when jungshin post about bear, JH comment again on his post, he said fraud

he is really fast if it related with "Gong", and of course for him it's fraud because the real "Gong" already with him :D

3 hours ago, ahnborabora said:

Look at her, the timing is so perfect. She looks natural, not aware of the cameras surrounding her, being herself, bright and adorable. I like this so much 

@ahnborabora sorry to cut your post,

So cute and funny when depart she wear very nice outfit, but after landed finally she wear slippers. she's really have same style with JH :lol:

and it's true she's not aware about camera, she will do everything what's make her feel comfort and just being herself 

That's why we love her :blush:

When I open my IG, I saw this post

All brownies are so exciting now and me either. I am so happy :lol:

She notice that one of thai fans wearing 02 cap :lol:

Thnx cr by owner

Many thanks to all thai fans, all of your post make us feel so happy :) 

Jonghyun Fanmeeting 13-05-2018 dialog with fans :

Fan : when do u miss members?

JH: when I want to do concert Fans: what do u want to say to members?

JH: Let's do a concert as possible as quickly

Fan: what u 1st thought when u wake up and see mirror?

JH:actually handsome ppl doesn't look mirror when wake up

Fan:why r u so handsome Oppa?

JH: I am handsome sine I was born

JH: Now I become weighted 10kg bec I only do eat and sleep.

Fans :when is ur enlistment day?

JH: don't know exactly. But other members date are already out so will be very soon

JH: I will go quick and return back (enlistment)

Fans: ....

JH: waa what's ur reaction. U don't sad for that?

JH: Not long ago, my drama was end. U all watched on air? ......ok I understand. U only watch 1st ep broadcast, right?

JH: I come back from Switzerland, u all know, right? How u all think?

Fans: so cute

JH: I go overseas trip with man only.

This time, I want to go trip & think to go with whom. And I go with members. Waa, That was look alike business trip. I want to relax but MH , JS are details planner so it was tired for me. So if u want to go trip, u should go with lover

JH: Irony is one of my favorite song. Whenever I sing this in concert, I thought "waa I made awesome song" .so whenever concert, I want to put this in setlist. Then members will shout that already in last concert.

JH: actually I want to know that kind of cake can eat?

Fans: can eat the upper level

*JH eat the cake

Fan: what is the taste?

JH: it look alike eating sugar

he said he don't like sweet cake .he only like Goguma cake

Fan: what is ur ideal type?

JH :i can't hear. Fans: ur ideal type

Jh:arr my ideal type of boy (he unknownly speak ) arr I mean girl

Fans : Aaaaaaa

Jh: wait a min, u all don't misunderstand, right? I am straight

JH: I will tell honestly. My ideal type is "pretty, smart brain and kind girl.

Fans: waaaaaaaaaaa

JH: what! Latter, u will see when I marriage. There will be difficult to find that kind of girl. I am work hard in finding for yrs.

Fan: opa, when will u do concert in Busan

JH: I also want. But can do for next 2-3yr Fans: aaaaaaaa

JH: what?! U all already know about.

Fan: happy 29th birthday. How u feel for 30yr old?

JH: innn...... 30yrs old 대박 (jackpot) (but he say with unhappy tone to tease us)

We all shout out for encore. So he come out and sing.

JH: I really work hard, right? It already 3hrs pass?

Fans: no...

JH: Arrr I am tired. So are u ready? Tell me ready

make quiz game for fan pic

1. Americano Vs cafe latte

2. black Vs white

3. Donut Vs cake

4.acoustic Vs electric guitar

5. fishing Vs reading

6.hip hop Vs EDM ETC..

when many fans wrong for 1st Q,

JH: waa, why u don't know about me well. U don't interest?

Fishing Vs reading

JH: fishing..... Bec if I answer reading, That will be 재수없어(unknownly) 

When he sing These days
Fan shout "oppa"
Then he replied (I am not Oppa) while continued sing and said again "I am not Oppa for sure". I write this in my high school so lyric was so childish. At first I name as "알 수 없는 " (unknownly)
JH: Irony is one of my favorite song. Whenever I sing this in concert, I thought "waa I made awesome song" .so whenever concert, I want to put this in setlist. Then members will shout that already in last concert.
JH but fans don't like that much
We: like it ( 좋아 요~)
JH: u can't say "like it" with that tone
JH : I guess fans like "lie" among my songs
Fans: n.. o
JH: hmm... No? ......excuse me, I am right (Lie song is fan favorite)
(his tone in saying "I am right " is so cute)

JH: when YH hyung back, we all back.... We will make tour. May be World Tour or not. We will go to the most fans waiting place. We will go quickly and return back quickly.

JH : What u want?

Fans: My miracle

JH: I also like this. I want to name "My miracle " in our come back album

How to choose lucky number?

JH way : he get some from box and put in table. Then he blow that number papers. And he choose paper that under table as lucky draw

Fans: hahaha

JH : I am fair.... Am I?

Fans: yes 

So when he choose order,

JH waaa, u are too much. Mostly write "treat us food" I know my promise. I will buy in some other day

Fans: what about now?

JH: how many now?

Fans: about 500pl

JH: waa do u think I am CEO ?

And fans again shout "treat us food" in question time.

JH: Really ...u haven't eat in these days?

JH : we prepared so many. So u won't feel bore. May be things out (when they all enlist) more than we are outside

Fan: are u go to marine?

JH:excuse me..... Who said.? Who r u?

Thank you cr by  @yamishwe90

Congrats JH fanmeeting was successfull :tongue:

About JH ideal type :

"pretty, smart brain and kind girl" - I think we all know who's that girl :D

"when I marriage. There will be difficult to find that kind of girl"  from that sentences if I'm not wrong it means that he already found one , okay so what we have to do are just wait patiently

#keep on pray that one day our ship become reality

When Fan shout "oppa" Then he replied (I am not Oppa) --> of course because he is a ahjussi (brownies already know since 3 years ago) :lol:

SY flight back to korea :

Nerdy item - still exist even bring it till Thailand:lol:

One of lucky fans who got replied comment from JH and guess what --> she also brownies :glasses:

Thnx all cr by owner

I hope that can bright our day as "Brownies" :blush:

Hello all, I've been lurking for a while and reading through all the posts here. I'm still shipping them so bad. How do you move on???

I have been on YT and suddenly remembered this song. Reminded me so much of them and their WGM moments.

I can't do much work as I keep watching their WGM and MOLS. 

Archived