[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So close... I really really really hope this drama will be the one that made SY name shinee even brighter:D This drama have  great cast, director and scenarist, so please give us great story!!!!

soompi article about new teasers:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/21/watch-human-gives-hint-whats-come-thrilling-character-teasers/

and lets support CNBLUE and JH watch their trip to Switzerland:D 

Jh IG related:

Jh related:

Check out @gongleeglobal’s Tweet:

Sy IG related:

Sy related:

Spoiler

More:

Thanks/credit to all owners/sources.

Bonus: 

Thanks and full credit to all owners/sources.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend to those who celebrate! Have a beeary nice weekend everyone! :)

Sy IG

Trans:  Date with Jeongyeon after a long while.  Cr. gongleeglobal

Trans: After shopping, we played King of Fighters 98 and for the first time, I won.  Cr. gongleeglobal

Loving sister goals! :wub:

Sy related:

Daebak!

Yoo sisters, true kind souls! :)

Jh related:

Check out @gongleeglobal’s Tweet:

Thanks and full credit to owners/sources.

Spoiler

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Thanks and full credit to all original owners and sources.

Have a nice week eveyone! :)

OMG finally....SY visited Nerdy Flag Ship Store :lol:

Is she not gonna hide it anymore :D

and by the way Black and Yellow is Bee colour

DeSzzcnVAAAepgA.jpg

J vs J in Bangkok, they are very funny at that game

JH really doesn' want to loose from Jungshin, and because of that JH pants broken :w00t:

thnx all cr by owner

@ai1317 thank you for the good news! :rolleyes::wub::D 

I've feel that they were like publicly  announcing their relationship since the 'Nerdy' things started. Because it's sooo obvious!!! But the public just let it past..like "meh... I knew it" Lol! :D

Actually k-netz isn't that bad, they'll not bothering a celebrity couple if they keep it lowkey (not showing it off on their SNS or TV shows and media not blowing it of ). I read it somewhere that dispatch will not reveal celebrity couple if the couple is in serious/stable relationship (have intention to married) or those celebs are free of scandal, I even read that dispatch can be bought and won't reveal relationship of rookie artists because it can ruin their career.  

Well, in our couple case, I hope the reason why we haven't heard anything about our couple from dispatch is the first reason...:lol::wub:

Hello all, I am back, such along time I not see this thread. Happy to see SY in nerdy store, it say that SY and JH still have a good relationship as a friend eventhough they are not follow each other again in IG. 

Nerdy is something big for our ship cause we know the history from the start, until we know that JH was the one of owner. If remember the time when SY not wearing everything related nerdy in public was when JH in his drama, and now when JH drama was end she back with nerdy again. I don't know it is really related or not but I just found it. 

Hope AYHT success, the bright future for SY carrier, and JH will back from enlistment with more good personality and CNBLUE will always shine in the world. Keep waiting for the best news brownies ~~~~

7 hours ago, happy2bhere said:

Okay, it has been a while for me :) What is the "Nerdy" brand association? Why is it a big important thing ?

this might help you: 

https://twitter.com/gkboice/status/894047099695669250

https://twitter.com/anonabi/status/940286735648296961

jonghyun and zico have been long suspected as the "owners" of nerdy, but since there are people who are looking at seungyeon, some have gotten suspicious about the frequency of her or people connected only to her wearing nerdy (and not jonghyun or zico). so people are curious if she co-owns nerdy with jonghyun. nerdy is technically owned by the owners of aprilskin, who are both friends with seungyeon and jonghyun. they follow one each of the owners and the owners are careful not to follow both of them on ig. 

it was only recently that jonghyun was "outed" as the nerdy boss

https://twitter.com/cnblue_square/status/979714494258532353

4 hours ago, EggsBenedict said:

this might help you: 

https://twitter.com/gkboice/status/894047099695669250

https://twitter.com/anonabi/status/940286735648296961

jonghyun and zico have been long suspected as the "owners" of nerdy, but since there are people who are looking at seungyeon, some have gotten suspicious about the frequency of her or people connected only to her wearing nerdy (and not jonghyun or zico). so people are curious if she co-owns nerdy with jonghyun. nerdy is technically owned by the owners of aprilskin, who are both friends with seungyeon and jonghyun. they follow one each of the owners and the owners are careful not to follow both of them on ig. 

it was only recently that jonghyun was "outed" as the nerdy boss

https://twitter.com/cnblue_square/status/979714494258532353

Now THAT is cool! The great thing about this is that they are DEFINITELY friends enough  :wink: for her to continue on posting so many Nerdy wear, Nerdy visit photos! Put it this way ... in the past JH has had to delete photos of him personal "branding" products from his Instagram. I remember he would eat a great snack, post how much he loved it and have to delete it later. SY, who (now is pretty famous for being paid for being the face for large company product placements) openly "advertises" the "Nerdy" brand. Unless she is being paid to advertise it, this is a personal interest placement (which in most contracts celebrities are rarely allowed to do because her face is now THEIR money). So she is either being paid to subtly advertise for Nerdy, or her company is allowing her to do these advertising moments for Nerdy .... ooo, interesting scenerio peeps... I need to check back more frequently! 

On a side note: That link you shared of JH as the Nerdy boss just made me think. He is getting his business, income ducks in a row before enlistment. Making as much money has he can and setting up revenue sources to secure his income after he enlists. He is highly promoting now so is really making lots of financially secure choices! 

Base on SY picture from her daily life we can see that she don't usually wear stylish, elegance or sexy clothes unless she is working. She likes the most someting simple and comfortable- cap, t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. She is sporty girl:wink:. I think Nerdy is her style so she wear them often.  It is something related with JH...?I think JH recomended her this brand as a friend. Maybe she also get paid for it. Nothing more. He might be also has some shares in that brand with some of his close friends like Zico (I read somewhere rumor about Zico is owner too). And they could use connection with famus celebrity to promote Nerdy. Thanks to them SY, EXO, IU, Sandra Park, Sulli, Winner, Roy Kim, AOA, Twice (thanks to SY:D)etc etc. wear Nerdy clothes. Fans notice new brand and they start talking about them. Promotion success:D

Ps. I think if we talk about style SY is female version JH even without Nerdy thing:lol::wink:

based on the rumors, this is the nerdy group.

16729030_1111928918917606_79597082719738

the three non-celebrities are in charge of the operations and financials. the two (w/o the glasses) are the owners of april skin who are forbes ranking businessmen, so nerdy is in good hands. they became famous for effective viral marketing of their products. the one in gray is sy's friend, the one in black is jh's friend. the baristas running the nerdy cafe now are all sy's friends. up to you what you can conclude there. 

Why is it so hard to move on from this couple?? Every ballad or love song I hear reminds me of them!  :blink:

I've watched their WGM eps over and over, never failed to bring a silly smile to my face, lurked on Insta (but I ended up unfollowing JH, but still following SY). I still have over 500 pages to read on this forum lol.

Meh, I really need to get a life and go back to studying or I won't get my postgrad degree haha!

I mean, even my profile pic reminded me of them! 

80e006f79babdcfe1796c33ee3876468--book-cDeVLMISVAAAkOt9.jpg    Always knew and always could see...

There was something special from the beginning in these two and we just held on, trusted an believed...:wub:

DeKWey9VwAIBbn3.jpg

AYHT Vlive press conference, hope this drama become success and make SY be one of best actress in south korea :glasses:

all of the cast are good looking, even the second male lead also very handsome :lol:

thank you all cr by owner

Archived