[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

3 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

@foodie27 Hey there..The first 2 gifs that you posted where YSJ said he will buy SDY soju for 3 days? I don't recall that convo. Which episode was that?

It was the fourth episode, when SJ was detained after disobeying orders in the Arab head surgery and SDY came to say goodbye when he was returning to korea

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

if you dont have intention to spoil others. Pls Kindly edit that IG in Spoiler,

Plus we all already know that the spoiler that you posted seems not true/fake.:phew:

Oooo, sorry for that.. 

By the way how to edit in spoiler? Sorry, I do not know to how edit. 

• Like 2

Hi to all DOTS troopers!!!
This is my first time posting here but I've been reading all your post since this thread has started.
I really like your insights for this drama and reading your discussion is enough for me. I have tried soompi slack and had so much fun talking there.
Thank you @Tinkiebell for encouraging me to post here.
To others who shared pics, gifs and video, thank you so much.
I may not be always posting here but I'm always reading all your post.
I'm so excited for the last 2 episodes next week. Like the most of you here, I also want a happy ending.

Btw, I'm from Philippines. :)

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, Meowth07 said:

You guys say Si Jin is spiderman, superman, Captain Korea etc... But come on, clearly he's a vampire.

- When he first came to her house (ep2), he waited for her to invite him in. He needed to be invited.

- Supposedly he's in his 30s, but that face? 20 at best. I also wonder sometimes if he's a minor. (See what i did here lol)

- He can run faster than bullets (Fatima's bf's gang scene), can jump very high (speaker confession scene), and of course can recover really fast.

- He kept asking MY about her blood type, lol.

- He's observant, notices everything (fake UN workers, SD card inside Sr.Lt.Ahn's arm, etc...)? He has super sight and super hearing.

- He's conservative. All vampires are. And once they mate, they mate for life.

See that all makes sense. 

:P

HAHAHA. OMO, your post makes perfect sense. I will add one more - he glows when exposed to the sun. Song Joong Ki is the definition of hot and so we can concluded here that he clearly is a vampire. :PPP

• Like 20

20 minutes ago, Meowth07 said:

You guys say Si Jin is spiderman, superman, Captain Korea etc... But come on, clearly he's a vampire.

- When he first came to her house (ep2), he waited for her to invite him in. He needed to be invited.

- Supposedly he's in his 30s, but that face? 20 at best. I also wonder sometimes if he's a minor. (See what i did here lol)

- He can run faster than bullets (Fatima's bf's gang scene), can jump very high (speaker confession scene), and of course can recover really fast.

- He's observant, notices everything (fake UN workers, SD card inside Sr.Lt.Ahn's arm, etc...)? He has super sight and super hearing.

Conservative.......So don't be ever asking bed scene!......and he scared with sunlight (top gun scene,when the other didn't use sunglass he used it.:D:mrgreen::mrgreen:yes he is another handsome vampire)

• Like 15

38 minutes ago, Meowth07 said:

LOL... so i was wrong all the time?? yes he is vampire indeed. what a perfect sunproof vampire. no wonder he always aim for MY neck :lol:so if he is conservative than we wont have bad tent scene? what a waste :phew: 

• Like 14

it is just because my curiousity..... i keep thinking what movie that they always unable to watch... (since i want to watch it for them and tell them the ending :) )

so based on KMY description about the movie : the movie is fun, and break 10 million viewers so that movie receive so many highlight. 

the i do googling, 2015 korean movie that reach 10 million viewers... why 2015 coz based on time they were doing the shooting it was 2015.... it just because i'm curious ..

Voila with that search tag i found 2 movie with 10 million viewer only left me 2 movie 

based on : http://www.kpop-map.com/2015-korean-movies-recorded-over-10-million-viewers/

But only 1 movie that seem to match with this drama which is :

60730_74694_3950.jpg

why??? because YAI one of the cast in that movie. and He also make a cameo in DOTS...

And HJM will be on the same movie with SJK after this.

hemmm am i having my guess right???? 

if yes... i can tell the ending... no one die... lol

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Meowth07 said:

and he also very good in water when saving KMY out from the vehicle... vampires didn't need to catch a breath right??

ahahahaha omoo.... you really are super right chinggu...he's nothing a superhero but a very damn hot vampire 

• Like 12