[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

omg! i desperately want to know what SJ & MY really talked about.. she's crying and walked away! :tears: i guess it again about the topic where SJ keeps so many secret from her and keep on lying about things he do etc.. i was so happy now that argus is gone and now they do this to me?!! my poor heart!

• Like 15

MY GIVE SOME INSTRUCTION TO HER FELLOW DOCTOR....

THEY WENT AND CHECK ON MJ....

MJ TOUCH THE WOUND OF MY...AND TELL HER SOMETHING....

THEY ALSO CHECK MANAGER JIN....STILL VERY SICK...

THE YOUNG BOY WAS NEXT...MY AND SOME DOCTOR CHECK ON HIM.....

THE YOUNG SOLDIER COME  AND BRING SOME TEST RESULT....AND THE YOUNG MAN TOOK IT AND GAVE IT TO ONEW...

ONEW WAS VERY HAPPY THAT THE YOUNG BOY FORGIVE HIM...

• Like 12

I'm sorry but MY is stupid!!!!! I would not have left Big Boss!!! I would have clung to his leg ... "don't leave me" ... "love me"... I will wait"... "I will keep a light on for you".... "anything you want, I will give".... Big Boss is my kind of man!!!!

• Like 9

1 minute ago, tarjig said:

I'm sorry but MY is stupid!!!!! I would not have left Big Boss!!! I would have clung to his leg ... "don't leave me" ... "love me"... I will wait"... "I will keep a light on for you".... "anything you want, I will give".... Big Boss is my kind of man!!!!

I don't think he's being honest yet and won't open up to her.  But I'll wait for the translation of their conversation.  MY is desperate for something from him

her rescue was also freaking scary as hell so if she scared I can understand

• Like 15

MY THE DOCTORS AND MJ SCENE...I COULD NOT HEAR TOO MUCH...LCH IS HAPPY HE IS NOT SICK....WORKER SEEMED WORRIED FOR HIM ...LCH TOLD HIM WON'T DIE...WORKER PRETENDED DID NOT CARRE...LCH AND THE CHILD ...TOLD HIM HE WILL MISS HIM

• Like 11

30 minutes ago, miss sojisub said:

big boss: yoo shi jin

wolf : seo dae young

snoop : sergeant choi

piccolo : sergeant Im

harry potter : the maknae... i dont know his name

yellow tiger : general yoon

yippeuni : kang mo yeon

miss b : nurse ha ja ae

I think Piccolo is : Sergeant Choi (when ep 2, finding mine scene he report to YSJ as Piccolo report to big boss)

• Like 4

skip to MY, in the barracks, she's alone, thinking about what happened - when Agus was shot by SJ, when she saw SJ burning the photo of him and Argus and SJ was in tears....SJ breaks down in tears...she covers SJ's eyes....back to reality, MY is crying thinking about all those stuff....SJ came, she stands up and tells SJ to make a coffee and she went outside

• Like 11

1 minute ago, tarjig said:

remember it is dramaland.... there always a need for separation or second thought for a better kiss quality... lol

• Like 8

MY WAS SITTING OUTSIDE...SHE REMEMBER SJ WHEN ARGUS SHOT HIM....

SHE ALSO REMEMBER SJ SITTING DOWN ALONE AND BURNING THE PICTURE OF ARGUS

SHE ALSO REMEMBER WHEN SJ SHOT ARGUS MANY-MANY TIME..

....SHE ALSO REMEMBER THAT SHE COMFORT HIM...

• Like 12

This drama keeps tricking me. One minute they are playing K.Will's happy tune and I'm thinking it should be happy times for a bit...but they we get sad MY and crying SJ!! But...this allows MY to come and cover up crying SJ's eyes. But then the scene changes so fast - was it all a dream (or did I miss something due to the poor streaming?!)

• Like 12