[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

skip to Uruk....MJ almost fell but DY catches her, MJ was holding DY's dog tag

skip to MY looking at SJ from afar outside the barracks, SJ is burning something, what is that???

skip to nurse JA, hoobae nurse and Doc Song treating MY's wound, MY cries...

• Like 13

DY and MJ moment. She rushed to him. They hug. Next scene MY looked at SJ who was burning photo. MY got treated for wound on shoulder. Very close shave for explosives went off seconds after it was disarmed. She is crying. Maybe out of relief.

• Like 13

the next morning, Team Alpha doing their morning exercise half naked...nurse JA, hoobae nurse cheering for them, Dr.Song is jealous...lol, he talks to DY, i guess it's about the half naked armies, teehee

skip to SJ talking to MY, flashback from the pasts - when MY treating his wound way back when they were in Seoul, when after they ate from a restaurant SJ left her and lied to her that he's going to the base when in fact he was taking care of the Agus gang.....My is crying...gosh what is she saying??? My is leaving him, they she just break up with him????

• Like 18

MY met SJ while walking around camp. They're talking. What's with the distance? Flash back to old scenes between them. Seems like she's asking him about what he did or about how he handles danger? She looks frustrated...tearing and speaking angrily. 

• Like 14

THE YOUNG DOCTOR  AND THE LOVER  WAS LOOKING AT THE SOLDIER DOING EXERCISE AND THEY VERY HAPPY...

SJ AND MY MEET  SOMEWHERE AND THEY TALK...MY ASK HIM IF HIS OK....

MY ASK HIM SOMETHING...ASK HIM NOT TO LIE....

SJ REMEMBER THE DAY WHEN THEY GO AND SEE DANIEL AND BUY THE RADIO.....

MY KNOW NOW THAT IT WAS ARGUS HE SAW THAT DAY...MY WAS UNHAPPY THAT SJ WAS LYING ON HER....SHE CRIED...

MY WENT AWAY AND SHE REMEMBER WHAT ARGUS TOLD HIM ABOUT SJ....

• Like 12

Nooooooo! Argus's words are now haunting MY. I knew this was going to happen. It's like a reminder of all her fears of being with SJ in the first place. 

I can totally understand though. It'll be hard to be with someone who can't tell you where their next special mission is and be stressed and anxious about whether they return safely. 

It's so sad to see MY turn and walk away from SJ.

• Like 17

skip to MY having a meeting with her team....all of them then went to check MJ....then to Manager Jin....he is still thinking about the diamonds,lol then they went to check the young survivor....the one who hates CH, forgot his name...the two are now in good terms, he said sorry to CH and asks forgiveness at the same time, CH is so happy....he was washing his face then the child (Blackie, sorry don't know his name) came...they talk, CH hugs him

• Like 18