[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

56 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Thanks @nadya92 we can really depend on you to get the latest news on the OSTs. 

This song is definitely dedicated to Goo-Won couple :wub:

You're welcome^^ I'm free from studies now thats why I can online 24 hours until I hurt my right hand coz always in front of laptop kkkk now I'm back in action ;) All the streaming links I knew because I'm one of the die hard fans of SJ :wub: so it's easier for me to find the links^^

Tonight gonna be the night we have been waiting for coz no one knows what happen next after SJ going to rescue MY. Alpha Team also standby to help SJ according to Preview on ep 10! Can't wait!! My sis also want to streaming with me tonight coz she said she can't wait to watch what happen to SJ :sweatingbullets:  

40 mins left :) btw Happy 700 pages troopers! You guys rocks this thread!

• Like 12

2 hours ago, IrisFM said:

News Kim Jun-su sings ‘Descendants of the Sun’ soundtrack for first time

Kim Jun-su of JYJ performed the soundtrack of “Descendants of the Sun” for the first time on Wednesday at his concert in Tokyo.

During the concert, Kim became a genie making fans’ three wishes come true. For one of the wishes, a Japanese fan asked him to give a live performance of the drama’s soundtrack.

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

Oh, I've been waiting for Junsu's song since the speaker confession, they haven't released it yet but the fans there are so lucky they can listen to it already, envy! That is one sweet song, remind me SJ and MY sweet scenes. don't tell me it's the last song to be released? Out of the 3 wishes one fan asked for this song, DotS is awesome :D 

• Like 11

What unexpected thing will happen in ep 12 like text preview say?

Maybe director will come to Urk and make all the staff come back to korea so KMY and YSJ will separate..or maybe the unexpected thing is about YAI?? Is almost end, so when will YAI appear?

About the scene preview there is a tv, maybe the person behind asparagus is YAI and he want to test YSJ skill? Oh my i am being dellusional and say non sense..

I think the balcony kiss maybe because after this incidence YSJ told KMY to think about the relationship, does she wanna continue or not so maybe after that KMY call YSJ on the roof and kiss him there...

Waiting for ep 12...come come faster..

• Like 6

happy 700th pages troopers....yeah another 100 pages in one week again...assaaa..you are great!!!!!! how awesome you are!!!!to rock this thread, to makes this thread hot everytime...

less than 1 hours to ep 12...still dont have any idea what will happen later.....

but cant wait to see my YSJ...not-my-ideal-type-but -always-stuck-in-my-head-nowadays hahahahahahaha...YSJ as man in black...my heart already flutter...ottohke...how can i handle YSJ in tonight episode that will be full of action...huhuhuhu

lets break our own records again...lets aim 40%..yeay yeay..

• Like 8

2 hours ago, sanaeozora said:

Is that balcony kiss confirmed for episode 12? If so, it could be, like some of you say, that is a sorta-see-you-soon kiss.

If the rescue mission works out and both are unscathed, it could be that we do have the brief pushaway from Shi-jin, who if I remember correctly, is looking less than happy in a still from just before this kiss that was posted a few pages ago, and then, as I said before, Mo-yeon tells him that even if she's returning to Seoul, she's not giving up on this relationship, no matter how dangerous being with him is. Then she takes the iniciative by kissing him first as a tangible proof of what she's just said.

Then they will reunite in Korea and, my own personal headcanon about this is that Shi-jin and Team Alpha do get sent to some sort of undercover mission (wearing suits) and that he gets hurt for some reason and of course he's ferried by helicopter to Haesung Hospital where we get that roof top scene of Mo-yeon coming with the stretcher to meet him. I know it's very contrived but I really want to have a scene where Mo-yeon helps saving Shi-jin's life so that when he wakes up she can tell him that no matter how much he gets hurt, she'll always be there to patch him up when he comes home. 

Yes..Chingu-ya...HIGH FIVE!!! I have the exact same thoughts. Let's see. I bet we will see that balcony kiss tonight.

Oh god. Anyone here starting to prepare for Dots withdrawal. I kinda mentally doing it already. It has destroy my life for the past few weeks. Every Thurs n Fri I look like a zombie because I am up late at night watching RAW. Then spend the rest of the week analyzing with u guys here. 

• Like 6

Well, I don't know how influential the news programmes are in Korea but, if they're anything like here in Europe, after having appeared live on national news, I can only imagine it will attract new viewership, if only because they're curious, so I am expecting a slight increase in the ratings. I hope I'm not disappointed! 

10 minutes ago, ailenoh said:

Maybe director will come to Urk and make all the staff come back to korea so KMY and YSJ will separate..or maybe the unexpected thing is about YAI?? Is almost end, so when will YAI appear?

About the scene preview there is a tv, maybe the person behind asparagus is YAI and he want to test YSJ skill? Oh my i am being dellusional and say non sense..

I think the balcony kiss maybe because after this incidence YSJ told KMY to think about the relationship, does she wanna continue or not so maybe after that KMY call YSJ on the roof and kiss him there...

Yeah, that's exactly the same thing I'm thinking. He's got his serious face before the kiss happens so, maybe post-rescue he asks her to think about their relationship and if she can accept what being with him means and, instead of answering with words, she answers him by kissing him. If this happens, my squeee will be heard all the way to Seoul and back! 

• Like 12

Song Joong Ki Explains Why He Doesn’t Use Social Media

Song Joong Ki Explains Why He Doesn’t Use Social Media

Descendants of the Sun” star Song Joong Ki says there is one simple reason for his complete lack of social media presence.

On March 30, the actor became the first celebrity to sit down for an interview with KBS1TV‘s flagship newscast “News9.”

During the interview, one of the questions sent in by viewers is related to use of social media. Many Korean stars are active on popular platforms like Instagram and Twitter, but Song Joong Ki doesn’t use any of them. Why?

“There are many different opinions on that. Even people close to me have their own ideas. But, the reason is simple,” Song Joong Ki reveals. “I’m not tech-savvy at all.”

“I don’t use [social media] because I’m not good at it. I don’t know how to use it,” he laughs, explaining how it’s challenging for him to keep up with the latest technology, including social media.

During the interview, Song Joong Ki also jokes about dating rumors with co-star Song Hye Kyo and describes the rare interview as a “dream come true.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/31/song-joong-ki-explains-why-he-doesnt-use-social-media/

• Like 12

SDY and YMJ's story is very classy and could easily fit into a Joseon era drama... Two people so sure of their love and biggest fear for them is being separated. Simple, mellow and straight forward. Even the affection they display for each other is muted and very understated. In contrast the YSJ-KMY track is too flamboyant and still not confident. Rather they havent yet reached the level SDY-YMJ stage. SDY-YMJ make the lead OTP shine and appear more vulnerable in turn causing us viewers to go more crazy trying to virtual protect them!

The steps scene YSJ asking KMY's blood type... is it KMY doing something for YSJ which he could have done for himself? Or was it her just pulling his leg by showing him she can be equally or more cheesy/flirty than him?

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, ailenoh said:

I'm gonna go with Alpha team all coming to save the day when SY and MY are in trouble.  Well, I think that's happening anyway but it might not be the unexpected event.  

YAI is supposed to work in a bank, so probably when they got back to Korea.  MY will need money for Fatima's schooling.  And to buy her some new clothes. 

I think it'll be her answer too.  He doesn't look too happy before the kiss.  

• Like 13

In the preview for ep 11 there is SDY and 3 people (i think alpha team) change into black attire..its not aired yet in ep 11 right? So maybe alpha team will save their big boss... I think in the preview when one man told YSJ to drop the gun there is gun shot sound right.. Maybe this time the alpa team come on shoot the man..

• Like 8