Quantcast
alleverything

[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

More wallpapers while waiting for another episode :)

UB4m1B.jpg

2h2ItT.jpg

Large versions inside:

Spoiler

eFX1Xm.jpg

HPZLZj.jpg

Older wallpapers can be found here, here and here.

• Like 23

Song Joong Ki really get the spotlight from this Drama. I'm also glad that he is the shining star right now. Hope he will continue success with his future projects.

I can't check this thread until midnight and also could not streaming from KBS2, so I will count on to all the chingu here for recaps from SJK interview, and also from today airing. Wishing episode 11 still increase the rating. Fighting for all the recappers.

• Like 20

@IrisFM: I don't know if it's because I'm a nervous wreck right now but that picture you shared of Mo-yeon handcuffed was shocking to say the least. I am so nervous for her!! Please don't hurt uri doctor, or uri captain is going to make asparagus mash. :tears:

• Like 15

Wow, I leave this forum for 3 hours because of the meeting and this forum move so fast!!

at meeting I could see the spoiler pic, KMY gagged and his hands cuffed. She’s wearing handcuffs right??  how come?? If she was kidnapped or held captive, is it normal to put handcuffs too? Or is it because she was taken by a police officer (someone said to SJ in the preview) so they have handcuffs?

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, sanaeozora said:

@IrisFM: I don't know if it's because I'm a nervous wreck right now but that picture you shared of Mo-yeon handcuffed was shocking to say the least. I am so nervous for her!! Please don't hurt uri doctor, or uri captain is going to make asparagus mash. :tears:

Lol!!! Asparagus mash..oh gosh. But u r right, the pics does look intense. And what's with the pic of our captain saluting. He looks a bit...I dunno, not very happy, like he is on the verge on tears. Omo. Did the higher ups ordered him not to pursue the kidnappers? But a Korean citizen is involved. They r responsible to retrieve her. Perhaps maybe need to pull back to restrategize especially Asparagus is of US interest? 

Oh my gosh.  Cant concentrate on my work at all. Argh. T.T.........

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

Lol!!! Asparagus mash..oh gosh. But u r right, the pics does look intense. And what's with the pic of our captain saluting. He looks a bit...I dunno, not very happy, like he is on the verge on tears. Omo. Did the higher ups ordered him not to pursue the kidnappers? But a Korean citizen is involved. They r responsible to retrieve her. Perhaps maybe need to pull back to restrategize especially Asparagus is of US interest? 

Oh my gosh.  Cant concentrate on my work at all. Argh. T.T.........

Hahahaha i thought i'm the one cant concentrate at my work. Keep refreshing soompi, twitter & instagram. Gawd joongki so handsome! Looking fwd to watch his news tonight.

Tonight ep gonna be >_< can't wait!! Thanks to Dots for making my wed-thu more colorful than usual :)

• Like 10

29 minutes ago, IrisFM said:

This Clip  that they got -  where to watch it live?

cr j1_0602

omo...omo...he's looking so fine....he's glowing :blink:.... 2 hours & 49 minutes more to meet captain yoo...KMY are u watching this? :D

• Like 10

29 minutes ago, sanaeozora said:

@sanaeozora  Why oh why did they handcuffed her? Seriously she is only a lady and there are so many of them (men). Could it be that she is considered "too dangerous" to them after she rammed the car to rescue YSJ from the rundown warehouse. Must boil that asparagus in hot water after this.  BUT we know KMY will be rescue, after all YSJ is great at his job.

@oetoria15 Totally agreeing with you...SJK is one fine man and glowing with happiness...I wonder why too keke

• Like 12