[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

1 hour ago, dlyfie87_at_gmail.com_stv said:

Finally,Entertaiment Weekly revealed the flaws of DotS...

~~ sorry to cut your post ~~

About the injury on SJK's right wrist..when 4 of them have personel talk with MJ's dad...i thought that scene was shooting in Greek but they revealed that it was in Korea..now i can recall the news about SJK being injured when filming in Korea..medicube scene also in Korea..hihi..

thank Entertaiment Weekly for all the information :D

55 minutes ago, booho said:

ah yess when both 4 of them talk with MJ's dad, i wonder why SJK hands have a bandage >< LOL, they say all the medicube scene shoot in Taebaek - Gangwon Korea

yes, someone posted the pic, you can see the wrist/hand brace that SJK is wearing.  It must have been uncomfortable and possibly in pain to work in that condition but he's so dedicated, really salute! respect! :lol:

12677227_1094468343938470_1730428310_n.j

Cr. yun94502 on IG

• Like 21

2 hours ago, leedonghaek said:

I don't understand why some Signal fans feel the need to bash DotS. LOL are they that insecure? Just because they love something with a 'heavier' plot doesn't mean they have a superior taste in dramas. It's all about preference. 

couldn't agree more with this, i didn't watch Signal so im not gonna talk about the heavy plot in there. but please can people stop bashing DotS? just enjoy the show guys....easy....B)

• Like 7

I'm a fan.....pun intended.....cause I'm actually a fan.....and they're holding fans  :joy::sweat_smile: hahaha I'm so tired, peace out :sleeping: (and sorry for posting this again as I know its been posted already. I just couldn't help myself fanning like a little fan. Hahaha I'm so punny) :yum:

Cr: to owner

• Like 21

Just out of curiosity, does anyone knows which one is YSJ or SDY when they landed back at Uruk for their rescue mission at the disaster site? From the vid, you can see at first all 6 soldiers were staying in line and walking towards the site, after that YSJ & SDY stood out as they walked in front of the others.

Cr. rfnafifa on IG

• Like 4

@IrisFM LOL. I think the viewership speaks for the likely demand when this comes out on DVD - there'll probably be a shortage! They should just add heaps of extras. :D

I really like the balance of sad and lighthearted scenes so far in the drama, so I'm hoping that it won't be two really sad episodes this week. Still can't get the funny running scene of the two escaping their comrades from the restaurant out of my mind and also when they raced to get to the parcel. Seems like bromance + running = funny scene. 

• Like 7

Guest ktiminie

[FULL HD BTS] DOTS STAR NEWS - 2016.03.28 on YT

Now I wish someone could translate the video, pleaaaaase  :w00t:

Edit: LINK on DailyMotion

Edited by ktiminie
♥ DM link added ♥

GOSHHHH!

I'm so glad I started on this drama, though a bit late in the game. BUT it's better late than never right?

It's so addictive and i can only keep re-watching and re-watching while waiting for new episodes. 

Love the amazing storyline and romance with our Captain Yoo & Doc Kang. It's the best romance this year!!!! 

SONG JOONG KI IS THE BEST FOR THIS ROLE!!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SEXY VOICE AND CUTE HUMOUR!

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, iamemilykay said:

.every time he lowers his voice to speak seriously or in military 

I always get shocked when SJK speaks. That deep voice doesn't match that face :sweatingbullets:

but yea his voice makes those flirty lines all the more heart pounding 

• Like 23

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Ok guyzzz, time to appreciate YSJ's sexy voice and military slang

I know many of the Korean men have this deep voice but sjk's voice is somewhat more peculiar given his baby face

Scenes where i loved his voice:

-then save him scene ep 3

-should i apologize or confess scene

-the helicopter scene in the 1st ep 

-the scene in 9th ep where he announces his team that yellow tiger is coming (particularly like this scene bcoz of his tone and slang)

-the stalking with the sniper rifle scene where he tells sdy that his target is very pretty(his voice was soooo sexxy in that scene)

What am i even taling about i fall for his voice whenever he speaks hehehe

So my point is that a person withsuch deep and lovely voice should sing a ost definetely

Afterall ,Music changes a lot of things

One more... I love when he said this :

I really miss you...

https://you.tube/s42kyMMADjQ

• Like 13

Just now, nov6060 said:

One more... I love when he said this :

{option}http://i67.-/28vxhld.png[/IMG]

I really miss you...

I can't open it:(

Which scene was that????

Edited by kokodus
Edit:Was it the end of 7th ep???
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, enzek said:

dr kang being kidnapped is enough to drive our captain crazy. actually i prefer the situation she's in danger because of him than other things. it will make him think about his job while dating mo yeon and truly understand why she reject him before and take long time to accept him although she like him too - "you're charming guy but dangerous"

but i'm curious with what that Asparagus guy is thinking with plan to kidnapped mo yeon. he just signing his death warranty actually:huh: or maybe he just want to see hot pissed off yoo si jin:P

I can't help but laugh out at your sentence 'Asparagus Guy' very cute of u to change his name :D:D:D

• Like 6

I just remember.... The mubarat name card....KMY still have 1 left.... Will that be any use in saving our leads??? Esp next week?

as we know the US is providing guns to general Amang via Argus so Amang can declare a coup and establish new goverment in Urk that is Pro US......... As i know Arab is not pro US..... Will they help YSJ save KMY ? Since based in General Yoon order South Korean army will not interfere anything related to Asparagus activity... Lol i used argus new name thanks for creating it @enzek 

but the big question is.... Where is KMY save that name card :D

• Like 15

47 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

I always get shocked when SJK speaks. That deep voice doesn't match that face :sweatingbullets:

but yea his voice makes those flirty lines all the more heart pounding 

AGREE TOTALLY~ can entirely relate to the heart pounding and Pounding and POUNDINGGGGG :heart::heart::wub:

And may I add, the way he says "Ddang Geol" and then salute ALWAYS NEVER FAILS to capture my heart....(oh my heart~~trying to hold it in place)... especially in the scene where KMY asked him to apologise -- he said sorry, went on to wish her well again and THEN gave her THE DDANG GEOL SALUTE......one where he shorten saying "ddang geol" in that deeeeeeeeppp manly voice just to get the point across...........*heart flutterrrrrrssssss way over the moooonnn* :wub::wub:

• Like 10

Finaly I'm here, what long day I had...phew.

Backread and found: Asparagus Guy, hahaha, the best nickname @enzek :joy: 

I am so curious of his back story, what made him change to be such a bad guy. Will he be villain till the end or will he redempt himself and sacrifice to save SJ later. KJW said there will be another huge thing in the coming eps, maybe it's not only Argus and gang.  I just can't predict how the story will goes, the writers are truly daebak! 

Yes, count me in, SJK deep and sexy voice, I have noticed since Nice Guy but here its even more intensified and with those gazes. My fave is when he said, "I still missed you a lot" during the third cofession scene. So many feels... 

• Like 19