[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Regarding Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo being swept up in dating rumors in New York, I hope that the viewers will not get sidetracked by misleading news. The cast and crew are hard at work, so genuine appreciation is well-deserved for them.

While browsing the pages, I seem to develop affection for Yoon Myeong Joo and Seo Dae Young. Their passion looks intense. :wub:

Song Joong Ki and Lee Kwang Soo's bromance gets serious

By yckim124

Spoiler

Lee-Kwang-Soo_1458619254_af_org.jpg

(What can be seen cannot be unseen! NSFW)

Song Joong Ki and Lee Kwang Soo take their bromance to another level in 'Descendants of the Sun: Lee Kwang Soo Version'. 

A beautiful actress on the still cuts of the trending drama is going viral worldwide. However, the beauty is not Song Hye Kyo or Kim Ji Won. The actress catching everyone's attention turned out to be, Lee Kwang Soo.

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/song-joong-ki-and-lee-kwang-soos-bromance-gets-serious

--

The first thing I see when opening my Facebook feed this morning LMAO! :bawling:

I find the story quite interesting but this is kind of bromance is too much. :confounded:

• Like 15

Yeay finally my wish is granted, Lyn will sing for DoTS OST. Lyn always singing for most popular drama with high rating. Cant wait for wednesday. The effect DoTS become popular and because of SJK fever, there will be more news or rumour about him. Nowdays everything about SJK has high sale value and some people exploit that to get profit. I hope everything doesnt got bad effect.

• Like 13

http://i.imgur.com/d9OhDOM.gif

actually if they are going to flagging the mine i hope she wore long pants. i don't know but it's irked me that she wearing short pants there.

http://img.kbs.co.kr/tvnews/2012/14518838861151_1.jpg

first time i see song joong ki wearing that uniform with long sleeve. what with song hye kyo sweater though? it look quite big. to be honest i'm feel dissatisfied with her wardrobe in Uruk. it's look kinda out of the place. or it just only me? but i really like her character here and song hye kyo is very pretty and cute in this drama.

1 hour ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

Remake of Chinese "Descendants of the Sun" in discussion

What will a Chinese "Descendants of the Sun" be like?

The popular KBS 2TV drama "Descendants of the Sun" is currently in discussion of remaking a Chinese version of the drama.

oh no but i don't like this idea:sweatingbullets: there's are Chinese dramas that i like just like Korean and Japanese dramas but sometimes i really hope they don't remake each other countries dramas. sometimes remake will become nonsense, ridiculous and weird. and usually chinese dramas have many episodes that sometimes will drag and ruin the story.

• Like 11

Junsu JYJ and now LYn confirmed singing OST... Are they trying to kill me with OST or what? My heart can't take it...  :bawling:

P/s: I'll be completely dead if Jong Kook sings OST for this drama. That's just... PERFECT for me hahaha :D

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

New BTS... My favourite part is the cute nudge between our OTP @1:35

GOSH THESE TWO GIVE ME THE FEELS!!!! ........... COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

https://www.facebook.com/its.NEW.contents/videos/923063254478936/

JUST A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE SCREENSHOT

Hide contents

Me too!!!!!!. Where is that scene from thought?. Was it cut out, I don't remember seeing it.

Okay, I'm sorry (but really not sorry) but our Main Lead's visuals are so freakishly good, individually and as a couple. It blows out all the the other drama's main leads. 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Me too!!!!!!. Where is that scene from thought?. Was it cut out, I don't remember seeing it.

Okay, I'm sorry (but really not sorry) but our Main Lead's visuals are so freakishly good, individually and as a couple. It blows out all the the other drama's main leads. 

The scene is at the end of episode 3 when KMY is diagnosing the Arab president. I AGREE 100% THE VISUALS ARE WAY BEYOND THE SCOPE OF MY IMAGINATION. NEVER CEASTS TO AMAZE ME THE CHOICE IN CASTING THESE TWO ROLES.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

The scene is at the end of episode 3 when KMY is diagnosing the Arab president. I AGREE 100% THE VISUALS ARE WAY BEYOND THE SCOPE OF MY IMAGINATION. NEVER CEASTS TO AMAZE ME THE CHOICE IN CASTING THESE TWO ROLES.

Okay, I remember that scene. I just don't remember a shot similar to this. SongSong couple so darn cute!

Lol.... the visuals are gorgeous!!!. SHK showing so much aegyo to that young kid when he's drawing her portrait. :wub:

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

YES New BTS... My favourite part is the cute nudge between our OTP @1:35

GOSH THESE TWO GIVE ME THE FEELS!!!! ........... COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Here is the link again.... https://www.facebook.com/its.NEW.contents/videos/923063254478936/

JUST A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE SCREENSHOT

Reveal hidden contents

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-21%20at%2011.05.

Thanks for the link. You gave me life while waiting in vain for Wednesday. They were so cute. I was smiling like crazy and laughing with them even though I didn't understand anything they were saying. :sweatingbullets::D

That little moment showed how playful and friendly they were with each other in contrast with the stiff, guarded moments they have in front of the press/media. :wub:

• Like 15

Lol so cute!!! I really need to applaud all the actors/actresses during the surgery scene. They managed to make it really cool eventho there were quite a lot of NGs while filming. No matter how many times I replay the part, it still makes my heart skip a beat..the intensity in YSJ's stare, the confidence in MY's voice when she said she can save the president, the way all the army guys shielding the medic team. Everything looks perfect to me. 

• Like 15

7 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Actually I don't think certain posts are heavier than others. I have been following this thread but not commenting.  Because the majority of comments have been along a certain  trend of comments. It is good a forum has different view points.  But this forum has not been very encouraging for expressing  all views rather than having or being encouraged to encourage certain opinions. 

People watch dramas for many reasons. It may not be to the majority or to only for a certain view. Like I do not watch Kdramas just to fawn over abs scenes. I've repeated certain scenes a few times. Like the rappelling nightscene. This time SJK is not wearing a helmet.  Vs the scene where he was the only one wearing sunglasses.  I have to laugh and marvel at the PD. Doesn't mean I didn't like it but it also meant I laughed at the obvious filming scenes. It's like the writer likes to ram the shining halo onto SJK. Not that he doesn't shine well enough on his own.

So yeah I have been disappointed in this forum and chose not to comment. But unlike others, I am not intimidated and am only posting because even I can't take all this " rules" of what is acceptable to read or post.  Remember I was asked to go away because I see flaws in this drama. What a ridiculous  assumption. There are a lot of people who can or want to  watch Kdramas not simply for escapism. K dramas actually tell stories without the excessive need for expletives or nudity like in some Hollywood productions. So yeah I watch Kdramas regularly. And so? I can't comment.

And I aģree with the comment that SJ disobeyed orders. Maybe the writer thinks it's a small matter. And Special Forces soldiers need to have a certain mindset anyway and be an independent functional unit. But its perfectly true that just as there are good superiors in real life there are bad superiors everywhere. When I was a junior officer we had a p**ck of a Captain.  Everyone knew it and he was truly ridiculous in his grandstanding.  To his face I had to obey and could do nothing about it. You know, it doesnt matter what you feel, the military operates on a hierarchy system.  And it's called being hauled in for insubordination when you disobey even for minor issues. 

And that's why I don't go ga-ga over abs scenes or morning runs. And not the reason why I admire the leading males in Kdramas. True they are all almost universally 180cm, have perfect complexions or look after their bodies. It's because most of the time they can act and the Kdramas plots though predictable are enjoyable. And no matter how unfit some ahjusshi soldiers look- they have an acceptable fitness levels and can do the required push ups per minute. Or chin ups. I've supervised enough yearly fitness checks to know. And the SF units? Their morning runs are with full packs on. Not shirtless. And you wonder why I laughed at the shirtless morning runs. Caveat- the Korean SF do shirtless runs in the snow right? 

So yes there is a reason why I don't comment. Because really do I just write and repeat the oft repeated views?  No I don't. But on the other hand neither can I stand having other viewers being told what is acceptable or not here. Soompi rules are the only rules here.

I love reading your comment - keep em coming .. the more diversify the better ... 

Some time the thread became so rigid a little negativity considered as bashing and 'negative' comment not acceptable at all ... :D 

Anway - I love DOTS with it's warts and all ... no show can be perfect ... 

I too question .. like there's only Korean Peacecorp unit in Uruk .. where are the other nations? ... No other country came forward to help??? ... 

• Like 9