Quantcast
Jump to content
alleverything

[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, miss sojisub said:

of of my favourite line was when they receive the walkie talkie from Daniel

YSJ : Do you want to say something to this walkie talkie? better do it now since this maybe the last time you see them again... 

and KMY just like "IIIIISSSSSSHHHHH!!!!" :D

 

 

 

ha ha I like every time KMY did ISHHHHHHHHH!. She looks so cute and adorable as she is. YSJ seems to enjoy the reaction, though! We can see from his killer smile after the ISSSHHHHHHHHH! Ha ha

Meanwhile, I love the scene when YSJ refuse to drink coffee offered by his BF SDY. He prefers water as he remembers a moment KMY run off with mineral bottles. Ha ha.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, IrisFM said:

JYJ Junsu is the next artist to sing 'Descendants of the Sun' OST?

JYJ Junsu is next in line for 'Descendants of the Sun' OST. 

On March 18, C-JeS Entertainment announced the news on their official SNS. A picture of Junsu with bright red hair is seen reading over the lyrics. The captions followed, "Are you surprised? Please wait a little bit for the music. Coming Soon."   

It continued, "Song Joon Ki x Junsu. The two together for OST is always right." This statement is referring to Jusun's past OSTs for Song Joong Ki's dramas, such as 'Sungkyunkwan Scadal', and 'The Innocent Man'.  

I somewhat confused with this article

Theres some ppl said that this article has poorly written English. It's saying Junsu has a good history of doing good OST's for Song Jong Ki dramas. It does not mean a vocal collaboration. Also, part of the OST was unexpectedly heard at the end of episode 8. C-JeS  is saying Junsu's full OST will be released soon. 

So overall is this means the next OST will be Junsu only? No SJK???

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now, how do you suppose KMY will respond to the invitation of "having ramyeon"? Heh, heh, heh...

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, PeachyPeach said:

 

I remember this part. SHK is so adorable & cute when she makes that face. The best one perhaps when SJ told his men morning running session is over and blocked her view, haha

 

I like the first time she shows to YSJ. It was at the first epi, when YSJ confront her that she wouldn't believe any matter how many times KKB said that it was not YSJ fault. :P

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gilaswan said:

Now, how do you suppose KMY will respond to the invitation of "having ramyeon"? Heh, heh, heh...

Out side... she probably give him this look and walks away

Picture1_6.jpg

but inside..

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT POST UNRELATED CONTENT! PICTURE REMOVED!

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the preview seem good. our captain will spend some time with his doctor. hope nobody/his phone will interrupt them. wait..the phone still interrupt them right:sweatingbullets: at the end of the preview si jin look worried while holding his phone:( its really the time to toss the phone into the sea or wherever right now when they going for a date sheesh

by the way about the kinda of sunlight kiss, i know you guys are excited but i don't put high hopes on it. remember the first kiss? when the mv of you're my everything were out before the episode ep 5 aired, we think they will kiss 2 times but get trolled:rolleyes: what if it seems they will kiss on the truck but something happen so the kiss don't happen?

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

I somewhat confused with this article

Theres some ppl said that this article has poorly written English. It's saying Junsu has a good history of doing good OST's for Song Jong Ki dramas. It does not mean a vocal collaboration. Also, part of the OST was unexpectedly heard at the end of episode 8. C-JeS  is saying Junsu's full OST will be released soon. 

So overall is this means the next OST will be Junsu only? No SJK???

 

Hai, I have posted to reply to you but suddenly its missing sobs okey I'll type it again. On weibo there's a site state that Song Joong Ki x Junsu OST and its 3rd collaborations in DOTS OST! but suddenly all news state only Junsu for upcoming OST. Yes, I'm also confused hmm Fyi, you can hear 2 voices in the song starting from 57:40 in episode 8 (if I'm not mistaken it was Joong Ki's voice) CJES Entertainment said on their Instagram acc "It's always super right the meeting with XIAJUNSU & Song Joongki for OST ". Hopefully Joong Ki oppa sing this song with Junsu oppa :wub:

D-4 to episode 9;)

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2016 at 6:57 PM, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Is it just me or does SJK really has a different longing look than his other dramas looking at SHK?

I can't exactly explain it. The look he gave to a smiling SHK/MY on the back of truck is not intense longing but a man's desire. Those in a relationship would understand what I mean. 

In his last drama Nice guy ... hé gave intense look like usual but now he emote a different vibes in his expression when he looks at MY. It's the same look type of look we get in recent episodes. It's not piercing longing or I want to eat/lick you like a candy look we see at the begining of the show. It is as if his depth of love for MY has moved to a different level. I just don't know how to put into words. Maybe someone can explain it better than me. 

Oh I have to add that the smile MY gave to SJ on truck is also very different. Not a happy smile or I'm having a great time smile ... it's à smile of her heart and her love for him on her face - not guarded ... plain pure in love with him smile. Hence Uri SJ look at her that way and being male, yeah definitely will reach out and kiss her senseless.

This smile that SHK project as MY is very different from all the smiles that I have seen in her past dramas. It's a very mature level kind of love smile for her man. Again I can explain myself very clearly.  

Both SHK & SJK really brings a different level up of acting in this drama. They really complement each other so well. They bring the best out of each others acting.

 

I definitely agree with your statement~

For me both SJK and SHK brings out the best of KMY and YSJ :D

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, nadya92 said:

 

Hai, I have posted to reply to you but suddenly its missing sobs okey I'll type it again. On weibo there's a site state that Song Joong Ki x Junsu OST and its 3rd collaborations in DOTS OST! but suddenly all news state only Junsu for upcoming OST. Yes, I'm also confused hmm Fyi, you can hear 2 voices in the song starting from 57:40 in episode 8 (if I'm not mistaken it was Joong Ki's voice) CJES Entertainment said on their Instagram acc "It's always super right the meeting with XIAJUNSU & Song Joongki for OST ". Hopefully Joong Ki oppa sing this song with Junsu oppa :wub:

D-4 to episode 9;)

I think it's just harmonization... anyways if they will release an OST with Song Joong Ki singing it's much better if he sang the whole song, right??? hahahaha, waaahhhh I really hope he sings 1 OST

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!  I love reading thread!  Thank you for feeding my addiction.

Just one question, it might have been discussed in the previous pages, but what

was SJK father's military rank when he retired?

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PeachyPeach said:

 

I remember this part. SHK is so adorable & cute when she makes that face. The best one perhaps when SJ told his men morning running session is over and blocked her view, haha

That glint in his eyes in the end... Sweet heavens!!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gilaswan said:

Now, how do you suppose KMY will respond to the invitation of "having ramyeon"? Heh, heh, heh...

Hopefully a conversation where both their walls are down a little.. If our captain takes it lightly and decides to gloat on his upper hand , he might get his nth rejection...lol

13 minutes ago, staygold said:

That glint in his eyes in the end... Sweet heavens!!

Sometimes I think he has this glint way too often.. Oh our poor hearts can't stand this much!!

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, enzek said:

the preview seem good. our captain will spend some time with his doctor. hope nobody/his phone will interrupt them. wait..the phone still interrupt them right:sweatingbullets: at the end of the preview si jin look worried while holding his phone:( its really the time to toss the phone into the sea or wherever right now when they going for a date sheesh

by the way about the kinda of sunlight kiss, i know you guys are excited but i don't put high hopes on it. remember the first kiss? when the mv of you're my everything were out before the episode ep 5 aired, we think they will kiss 2 times but get trolled:rolleyes: what if it seems they will kiss on the truck but something happen so the kiss don't happen?

i am confused because there are so many sunlight kisses pictures surfacing. anyway its gonna happen that we know.

right now we have 2 kisses in the sun light right?

behind a truck and standing at a rooftop or hill (not sure). where is the source for the latter one, anyone knows? :)

 

refer to @kristy86 icon

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gilaswan said:

Now, how do you suppose KMY will respond to the invitation of "having ramyeon"? Heh, heh, heh...

YSJ doesn't immediately take advantage of awkward situations... remember the hair washing incident.. he didn't say anything till the end where he said he needs to buy water at the theatre!!! :) You cant hold any grudges against this guy!!

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xoxobleach said:

i am confused because there are so many sunlight kisses pictures surfacing. anyway its gonna happen that we know.

right now we have 2 kisses in the sun light right?

behind a truck and standing at a rooftop or hill (not sure). where is the source for the latter one, anyone knows? :)

 

refer to @kristy86 icon

Hopefully they keep the kisses to the guessed count and not fool the fans to have bad math like the characters!!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, bharu said:

Hopefully they keep the kisses to the guessed count and not fool the fans to have bad math like the characters!!

we have picture evidence that there will be 3 new kisses at least!

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk71/xlalalala/do5 copy.jpg

doubt they were shot for publicity sake only. advertisement sake and early release yes, but not just for posters please.

if not i i will depend on trusty fans to spin a kisses clip on them. 

think SDY and MJ kiss which has been holding out for so long may even overshadow our leads at the end. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Out of all the reasons though, the female doctors could not seem to accept Song Hye Kyo's actions toward Song Joong KiThey said, "She pushes handsome and cool Yoo Shi Jin aside because her work is a top priority. Isn't that amazing?" -allkpop

 

ok this made me lol. sorry, i don't mean to disrespect doctor but the female doctor that said this must be a kinda teenage doctor or something. you will accept yoo si jin in a blink of an eye if you just want a kinda fling relationship but if you want to live with him you have to accept that the chance to become widow is higher even in earlier of stage of relationship.

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...