Quantcast
alleverything

[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

I don't know, but I find YSJ is far sexier in his soldier uniform than the black suit. He looks extra sexy, tough and charming in his uniform. Is is just me or..

• Like 20

19 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

OK lmao this article

1st of all I am a doctor and I manage to look presentable at all times. Many of the female doctors I work with dress quite nicely and look gorgeous as while all while doing their work. They manage to stay clean while in scrubs and working as surgeons. 
Also the part about chasing a patient has happened before-I've done it before years ago! It does happen! Every doctor is different and some are incredibly passionate about their work like KMY. 
Also how is KMY pushing YSJ away unrealistic? It is 100% realistic. She is scared to be with a man who could die at any moment. 
Allkpop is a total troll site. 

Hahaha you got that one right. Most of the times I don't like going there. I've spent many years stanning a Kpop group and honestly I'm not too fond of that site. But what I wanted to highlight here is the ignorance in those comments. Well I'm not a doctor but I've seen quite a lot of pretty ones. 

In their minds they probably think, "How can you push someone who's as handsome as YSJ away?" LOL our pretty doctor also thinks he's handsome but that's not the only criteria needed. She's no longer a teenager. Why would she care about looks more than anything? At least her love to our captain is genuine..it's not just an attraction.

• Like 13

Can anyone else feel the pressure/expectation of a perfect kdrama kiss building? Eeeee! Please make the coming one count Dots team.

Rather than the actors I feel the editor and the director is more responsible for the kiss scene... Cos from any bts you can see it really doesn't look magical when it is actually shot. It all comes down finally to the camera angles and editing.

The wine kiss was perfection considering it was a one sided kiss. The subtle symbolism of her hand pushing away the wine bottle was intriguing. The rain through the window, and the old canteen setting brought me the feels of the movie The English Patient.

All said it doesn't hurt if u have SJK, Joo Ji Hoon, Gong Hyo Jin, Lee Min Ho, Gong Yoo or Yoon Eun Hye to act it out perfectly...

• Like 14

19 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

OK lmao this article

1st of all I am a doctor and I manage to look presentable at all times. Many of the female doctors I work with dress quite nicely and look gorgeous as while all while doing their work. They manage to stay clean while in scrubs and working as surgeons. 
Also the part about chasing a patient has happened before-I've done it before years ago! It does happen! Every doctor is different and some are incredibly passionate about their work like KMY. 
Also how is KMY pushing YSJ away unrealistic? It is 100% realistic. She is scared to be with a man who could die at any moment. 
Allkpop is a total troll site. 

i'm totally agree with u...

LMAO...that article is sooo funny. we all know it's just a drama. why so serious?. we all know she's not a real doctor. 

allkpop is indeed a troll site. LOL

• Like 7

I miss those two so much that I decided to make my very 1st FMV LOL 

Song and artist in the description. Enjoy~ ^^

• Like 15

25 minutes ago, thelittleclouds said:

I don't know, but I find YSJ is far sexier in his soldier uniform than the black suit. He looks extra sexy, tough and charming in his uniform. Is is just me or..

For me, I like him when he took off his uniform. He looks so dashing and sexy in my eyes with just a simple T-shirt ho ho ho (especially at the shovelling part). :P

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, lila7 said:

For me, I like him when he took off his uniform. He looks so dashing and sexy in my eyes with just a simple T-shirt ho ho ho (especially at the shovelling part). :P

Omo~ that shoveling scene!!! It'd be 100 times better if uri Capt took off the shirt so we could marvel his sexy abs :D

@lizziebaby I'm with you! days gone exceptionally long these days

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, lizzybaby said:

Am sitting here waiting patiently for Wednesday to come...⏳

Nadu chinggu!

10401528_961706630551981_712926287376990

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, thelittleclouds said:

Omo~ that shoveling scene!!! It'd be 100 times better if uri Capt took off the shirt so we could marvel his sexy abs :D

@lizziebaby I'm with you! days gone exceptionally long these days

Omo..how did you know? I just pretending to be descent...ha ha ha :D

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, rafaishan said:

SDY: how many laps we have run?

The soldier: it is seventh

YSJ: oh great,twenty seven laps already

The soldier: no Capt,it is seventh

SDY: if big boss says it's twenty seven,it's twenty seven

:D

and then our big boss bail out from his run coz his doctor is waiting lol...

• Like 18

of of my favourite line was when they receive the walkie talkie from Daniel

YSJ : Do you want to say something to this walkie talkie? better do it now since this maybe the last time you see them again... 

and KMY just like "IIIIISSSSSSHHHHH!!!!" :D

• Like 15

Re-watching episode 07 and I noticed something at the start that I appreciated a lot as someone who likes writing almost as much as she enjoys reading, I feel it's a demonstration of great writing when instead of telling you, they show you something. In this case, we already know that Shi-jin is a smart guy, since we were told that he graduated MA at the top of his class, but seeing him coming up with a solution to create a way out for the trapped survivors is sheer genius. We are shown how clever he is and the reason why the higher ups see him as a very promising officer. I felt this was another great moment kindly offered to us by Writer-nim.

• Like 21

16 minutes ago, miss sojisub said:

of of my favourite line was when they receive the walkie talkie from Daniel

YSJ : Do you want to say something to this walkie talkie? better do it now since this maybe the last time you see them again... 

and KMY just like "IIIIISSSSSSHHHHH!!!!" :D

I remember this part. SHK is so adorable & cute when she makes that face. The best one perhaps when SJ told his men morning running session is over and blocked her view, haha

• Like 14