Quantcast
alleverything

[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

7 minutes ago, viyra said:

I was surprised at the performance of  Onew - never knew the guy can  act - from  being silly or naïve to someone who cries his self out for his mistakes.  I am guessing Lee Chi Hun  will not go back to Korea with the group - he has to reclaim his  dignity.

really agree with you..... Onew is very good in here... i thought at first he is on the show just to light up the comedy part since he is very funny at the first they introduce us Dr Lee Chi Hoon in DOTS.... but seeing how he is tremble when he got out from the building after failed to pulled out Min Jae...and how shock he is while informing sergeant Choi tht there was a survivor inside....it sad for me.

but the one that break me is when he so scared when he saw Min Jae got out and checked by MY.... he was so scared..... the face...how he pulled his feet....that break me....Onew is daebak.... 

i'm also thinking he may follow Daniel path.... he might went to a very dangerous conflict zone to redeem himself.... maybe.... 

• Like 7

Proof that Alpha team doesn't know Maths. :D

After Wine Kiss, CPR Kiss - we finally get the Sun Kiss

• Like 14

Guys, i keep seeing the pic of the 2 leads kissing on the rooftop with their arms ard each other. Is it from some MV? Can't quote the pic since it's against the rule. Can't wait to watch that scene. So sweeet! 

• Like 7

Awesome scenes of Captain YSJ's love confession (once again) and KMY's answer to his love via loud speaker :w00t::lol::wub:

tumblr_o48gy58uIR1tmjt2ko6_250.giftumblr_o48gy58uIR1tmjt2ko1_250.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o48gy58uIR1tmjt2ko7_250.giftumblr_o48gy58uIR1tmjt2ko2_250.gif
tumblr_o48gy58uIR1tmjt2ko8_250.giftumblr_o48gy58uIR1tmjt2ko3_250.gif
tumblr_o48gy58uIR1tmjt2ko9_250.giftumblr_o48gy58uIR1tmjt2ko5_250.gif
tumblr_o48gy58uIR1tmjt2ko10_250.giftumblr_o48gy58uIR1tmjt2ko4_250.gif
cr: heartou.tumblr

• Like 24

2 hours ago, renvic said:

Questions to ponder: (Please don't throw rocks on me :grin:)

1. Does the international call in SK is much cheaper in other country or the salary of soldiers in SK are High? Because international calls are really expensive and Urk is too far away in SK!!

2. Does the mosquito coils is part of the ppl/ product advertised or part of the props because we all know tat the candles are ppl but lots of scene that they used it.

3. Does the tummy pregnant props is somehow misplaced on the fiancee of Dr. Lee Che Hoon? coz its placed in too much higher part of the tummy?

4. Does the hyundai blue car of our Capt Shi jin also brought in Urk? coz the car was used when our captain picked up our Dr in the hospital and they used it when they are looking for wifi in Urk.

5.  What cellphone brand did our Dr MY used? because its too waterproof that its still kicking despite it was also drawn in the sea and still can play good sound and noteven having a small scratch? Maybe Daniel Fix it.. he can fix everthing?

Oh I forgot DOTS is  a Kdrama anything can happen..... :D

Disclaimer: none of these answers are serious nor the truth.

1. In dramaland the have a special telecommunications satellite that makes calls virtually free and offer perfect signal coverage except when is convenient for the plot. 

2.The mosquiro coil is indeed a ppl, sponsored by the Korean Anti Mosquito Association in efforts to increase awareness of the importance of preventing mosquito transmitted diseases. Captain Yoo will donate the coiil he got from Dr Kang Mo-yeon to Dr Spencer's charity.

3. The tummy is moving so much due to the fact that the baby has inherited his father's hyperactivity and simply cannot stay still!

4. The car is the Alphamobile, it's got teleporting and number plate changing capabilities along with hidden rockets and a wine cooler installed as per Captain Yoo's instructions. 

5.The phone is the new Samsung prototype Mermaid 3, it can now swim with you while playing your favourite tunes! 

• Like 20

55 minutes ago, miss sojisub said:

I really hope either YSJ or SDY not change their job..... It will ruin my crush in this drama.... I hope when they are wearing black suit it just because they are having a mission..... Not changing job please..... :bawling:

I was referring to the same scene few weeks back. My wild guess was maybe they will be assigned as secret service of the president maybe?  because of their great performance in alpha team?

Or it would be an undercover mission or some sorts?

Wednesdayyyyyyy...i want you now!

• Like 6

:crazy: Haissshhhh if that blur pict is right... Haaahhhh is so ...... Since i have really counting scenes.. Hahahah.. Lol.. Like epsd 4 is his confession then epsd 8 is her's... I have high expectations for 12 n 16... Wedding maybe or... Coz shg said is much more than flirtings.. Ehemmmm...

@inshara2000

I like onew scene .. Readed his had the high rating in his crying scene minute at epsd 7 same along with shg confession n sjk winning smile ... 34,... Congrats

So is not only me that really longing n waiting like... For her "punishmentconfesion"... Love how the writer make the third time of his awarded by only one of hers but on speakering it out loud hahahahaha... Nice one .. Very nice one indeed

• Like 5

IV on the vein to side of forehead, seen it once.

@kaiskloset  thank you for reminding.  Seen that men in black once and forgot. 

@inshara2000  with you on Onew.  Awesome acting debut, specially starting ep 6. His trauma not over yet, seeing him continue to do great.

• Like 3

JYJ Junsu is the next artist to sing 'Descendants of the Sun' OST?

By yckim124 

Junsu_1458345527_af_org.jpg

JYJ Junsu is next in line for 'Descendants of the Sun' OST. 

On March 18, C-JeS Entertainment announced the news on their official SNS. A picture of Junsu with bright red hair is seen reading over the lyrics. The captions followed, "Are you surprised? Please wait a little bit for the music. Coming Soon."  

It continued, "Song Joon Ki x Junsu. The two together for OST is always right." This statement is referring to Jusun's past OSTs for Song Joong Ki's dramas, such as 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal', and 'The Innocent Man'.  

Junsu will once again sing for Song Joong Ki's drama, and yes, Song Joong Ki x Junsu are indeed always right. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/jyj-junsu-is-the-next-artist-to-sing-descendants-of-the-sun-ost

• Like 14

whoah! this is the first time I'm seeing both YSJ and SDY as Men In Black - I probably need to watch the long preview.

I can't imaging them changing jobs..just can't..can't be..maybe they are doing undercover because they are Team Alpha and Lt. Gen is always proactive in sending them :)

• Like 14

SDY only reacts to MJ when she admits she is weak, not doing okay...

when MJ is trying to be sexy and in control, SDY holds his grounds.

my favourite scene in ep8 was when MJ walks in and declares to SJ that her dad wants to speak to his son-in-law. 

SDY reaction followed by YSJ response was hilarious. 

Questions, so many!

1. i guess YSJ only knew MY was still grounded in Uruk cos her hp was left there? 

2. is there a new kiss scene? why do i see a standing kiss in the sunlight? so we know for sure that there will be 3 kisses? (one at the back of a truck, one with her wearing grey sweater and another one standing in the sun)

3. a thing that has been plaguing my mind... the shoe lace scene in ep6... was MY wearing a skirt?! he took a looonng while to raise his eyes. that brought my suspicion hahaha. 

4. in ep4, i was wondering so hard why YSJ can still steal a loonng look at MY with a gun pointed at his head. yes yes, he is looking at her but i cannot wrap my head around that since he is CAPTAIN. then it dawned upon me that the enemy gun is pointed in the direction of their president. doubt they'll fire anyway. that should have been on his mind while he looked at her. TSK. (I  have to find excuses for YSJ actions to calm my rational mind)

5. how come the army boys don't gossip about big boss and beauty? hmmmmm. i thought they were very obvious before the confession. anyway, i want to see what kind of faces the army boys will make when they see them together, heehee.

• Like 11

Just dropping off some gifts for DOTS fans. Enjoy!

sVhY4x.jpg

1oLpi9.jpg

Large versions inside.

Spoiler

44hEFR.jpg

Spoiler

sM7Dxh.jpg

• Like 19

ed7d1d22_o.png

423c9e20_o.jpeg

With the popularity of the new drama, "Descendants of the Sun," international fans are showing strong interest in how the series will end.

Unlike most Korean TV series, which are produced episode by episode, the romance drama by popular writer Kim Eun-sook has been completed. Staff, including Kim, are maintaining security over the ending to prevent spoilers, but many fans are strongly concerned about whether it has a sad ending.

Local entertainment news outlet My Daily cited a Taiwanese report Thursday as saying some netizens said on her social media, "If Song Joong-ki dies, I will also kill myself."

Some fans predict a happy ending, because Song Hye-kyo, the female lead, said in an interview on Wednesday that"Descendants of the Sun" was a romantic love story.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/culture/2016/03/386_200566.html

• Like 13

I just watch ep.8 with sub, and I'm wondering if :

Has SDY already knew that his captain YSJ being "engage" with YMJ? Because it seems that when YMJ come to their room and said that YSJ got call from the General who want to speak with "his son in law". I saw that SDY is asking "sa wi (son in law)?" and YSJ give code to YMJ to stop her teasing and say that he is asking for " __ wi (sorry I forgot the words which means captain). This will be a good plot if SDY didn't know who is his competitor in the eye of the father in law.

Can't wait for ep.9 which the general will make a fuss about his daughter love life & also YSJ relationship. How will our strict doctor will deal with this general, since she is already dare to confront the liutenant colonel.

• Like 9

Memes of the surprise confession that is now internet sensation thanks to KMY's destiny with YSJ. Daniel was her once upon time crush right? If YSJ should find out about this in the future, how will he react hehe...

12822298_1745037009051285_1670932426_n.j

Spoiler

10005496_1718741855037531_572296453_n.jp

cr: solim_cupid IG

And bromance skin-ship lol

10432036_1092468350820406_1533369695_n.j IG

cr songjoongki_ph IG

• Like 14

26 minutes ago, suellen88 said:

I just watch ep.8 with sub, and I'm wondering if :

Has SDY already knew that his captain YSJ being "engage" with YMJ? Because it seems that when YMJ come to their room and said that YSJ got call from the General who want to speak with "his son in law". I saw that SDY is asking "sa wi (son in law)?" and YSJ give code to YMJ to stop her teasing and say that he is asking for " __ wi (sorry I forgot the words which means captain). This will be a good plot if SDY didn't know who is his competitor in the eye of the father in law.

Can't wait for ep.9 which the general will make a fuss about his daughter love life & also YSJ relationship. How will our strict doctor will deal with this general, since she is already dare to confront the liutenant colonel.

i think all of them know that MJ dad wants SJ to be his son in law. so that is his nickname. but he is not the real son in law. its a joke between the 2 but SDY didn't know and this term son in law is offensive to him since MJ is his. so he quite 'insulted/annoyed' that MJ and SJ dare to take up this nickname as if sharing a bond. but we all know this steady guy is just picking on them.

SJ degree of denial was not necessary but in the name of bromance and entertainment value, it was amusing.

i like this 3 together . there should be more scenes! 

the doctor MY presence will be too serious for this fun bunch. they need to have flashback on their younger days in army.

• Like 12