[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

[Interview #2] The four leads of "Descendants of the Sun", from heart throbbing to affection

Source | 2016/03/17 | 33 views | Permalink |

posterphoto703162.jpg

Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki are one couple in "Descendants of the Sun" with an age gap and the second couple is Jin Goo and Kim Ji-won-I.

Kim Ji-won-I who is starring in the drama as Yoon Myeong-joo said, "Jin Goo looked at me at first and said, "This isn't the Yoon Myeong-joo I imagined". He thought Yoon Myeong-joo would be sexy, but I am short and child-like. Still, I wear a uniform in the drama so I feel sexy in it".

In the role of Seo Dae-myeong is Jin Goo. "I am twelve years older than Kim Ji-won-I". Although, he seemed very considerate of her. He said, "She's more thoughtful than I thought so it's easy to get along with her. She's bubbly on the outside so I had a lot of fun".

posterphoto703163.jpg

"Descendants of the Sun" shot everyone in the hearts with sweet lines. What is the greatest scene picked out by the four lead actors? Song Joong-ki said, "There was a line Jin Gooimitated until the end of the drama".

"There's a line at the end of the third episode saying, "Then save him". I wondered how I should say it to make it seem cool. The line was as if Yoo Si-jin put everything on the line for Kang Mo-yeon. After the making was over, Jin Goo kept imitating me. It became a trend for a while".

Song Hye-kyo chose the line "If you're a doctor, then you must not have a boyfriend because you're busy" as the best line. It is in fact, being parodied by netizens everywhere. Song Hye-kyosaid, "It was a cheesy line when I first read it but that was when Kang Mo-yeon and Yoo Si-jin showed feelings for each other".

Jin Goo said, "My favorite is from where Lieutenant General Yoon (Kang Shin-il) told me to give up Yoon Myeong-joo, and I had to ask him if that was an order". Kim Ji-won-I says her favorite was when Yoon Myeong-joo who woke up at the hospital ordered Seo Dae-yeong to 'stop right there'.

"Descendants of the Sun" is successful but not without the criticism of being too romantic.Song Joong-ki said, "I would like to ask everyone to keep watching until the end. You will then be able to feel what's really inside. That's the reason I chose this drama and the reason I am proud of it".

The actors claim "Descendants of the Sun" is going to get better. They even revealed certain points to look out for.

Song Hye-kyo said, "The Song-Song Couple have gone beyond that flirting stage so I's going to get more interesting". Jin Goo said, "The drama is quick to turn to the next page. Every episode has a new story".

Kim Ji-won-I said, "Romance was strong until now but human drama starts when chaos overtakes the drama. It's going to be touching".

"Descendants of the Sun" is near 30% of the viewing percentage. Even more exciting episodes are going to entertain the viewers.

Source

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink
  • Like 18

1 hour ago, gangurhar said:

Saw this and had to share :) truly how our weeks pass

Translation: 

The world only has 2 types of days.
1. Days when descendants of the sun is airing.
2. Days when descendants of the sun is not airing.

Cheers! 

Yesss....i couldn't agree more with you....But the no.2 is really a torture for me like how can we survive another week especially when the ending of ep.8 is the daebak confession ever. Ah...this gonna be a looong week!

• Like 14

On 26/02/2016 at 1:57 PM, themoon08 said:

Every time ,Song jong ki seeing emages I see Tomcruise .Him as Tomcruise of Korea. Is someone like me ? 

i agree. i  realized that when i watch Tom C's first scene on Mission impossible 3 yesterday, and i remember Song Joong Ki 'descendant of the sun eps 5'

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, nadya92 said:

Junsu recording for new DOTS OST? hehe [CR:新浪韩娱]

Someone please translate ;)

Reveal hidden contents

【金俊秀为#太阳的后裔#献声】今日上午,C-JES娱乐公开了一张@金俊秀_Official 在录音室的照片写道:“大家吓了一跳吧?请再等等,Coming Soon。宋仲基X金俊秀,OST的相逢任何时候都是正确的。”金俊秀曾为宋仲基出演的《成均馆绯闻》和《善良的男人》演唱插曲。

EDIT:  Joong Ki will sing with Junsu for this new OST! So this mean 3rd collaboration for DOTS OST!! :D  Really need translator right now!! :D [correct me if I'm wrong]

IS THAT CONFIRMED? CINCHA? OMONA! i'm so excited!!!!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378

• Like 16

I still can't stop my grinning and laugh after MY embarrassment speaker confession moment….wkkwkwk Chongmal Writer really really good script.

I keep imagine how MY handling teasing from her medical team. of course SJ will be tease her to death...:grimace:

• Like 20

I'm late to say thanks to all recappers last night. Episode 8 is so amazing. KES really smart making our feeling up and down. For me watching epsiode 8 is like quotes "After Every Storm The Sun Always Shine". Especially for our Kapten. YSJ is so bright and shining in episode 8.
Congrats for all kill chart, its not imposible if all OST will stay in number 1-10.

This scene is the one of my favorite scene and picture.

DoTS_zpsulu3li9e.png

• Like 24

You guys/gals! I have not logged in in yeeeeeears.  This is what DotS is doing to me.  I can't eat.  I can't sleep.  I live & breath DotS these days.  I need help! 

The broadcasted confession played out perfectly. So perfect that I had to join in on the dicussion.  Been secretly lurking around for too long.  

• Like 17