[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

9 minutes ago, missling1 said:

The aftermaths of earthquake... so sad, they held a memorial in remembrance of the victims

But seriously LOL @ the ending, finally KMY's confession to YSJ is heard publicly and the camera stops and focus on YSJ's gaze... priceless!

You guys are daebak….Thank U for the live recap...

I really laughed so hard….kamsahamida:D

• Like 13

I was smiling when her voice came on. Although I only understand a little Korean I could understand it was her confession to SJ and SJ smile was priceless... finally he gets confirmation of her feelings for him... 

Another 7 days to the next episode. Think will be watching this week''s episode over n over again to fill the void till next week. 

• Like 18

omo.....omo....omo...kyaaaaaaaaaaa.......what an epic cute ending.....the cliffhanger.......but so cute....

poor MY......SJ confessed to her 3 times get rejected and this is the karma that MY must face....her confession got broadcasted to MC and soldier camp....all soldiers and medical team will know then...hahahahahahaha....so cute...

thanks for the live recappers..... your effort...jjang jjang...you really help my pour soul...hahahahahahaha...

i love and hate with thursday....i love because the DOts airing day but i hate too because after that dots airing i must wait until wednesday to watch the new episode.....ah can i fast forward it????wednesday you seems so far away now...T.T

huwaaaa...kwill ost will be released less than one hour????finally....kyaaaaaaaaaaa.......and im curios about the new ost....cant wait another daebak ost....

• Like 17

What an episode!! In love with tonight episode!!

Sad, happy, yearning, heart breaking, fluttering....

Just perfect for me... Last scene was the best. I really really cannot wait for next week :tears:

Gonna be torture for me TT_TT

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, xoxobleach said:

DJ and MJ have a do-S and do-M relationship man. each time he stand his ground, he is like challenging her to do things to him while she nags. then she challenges back and makes him do things like being at attention. then when he hugs or touches her, she scolds him for it... its entertaining though but time to change tactic please.

she should challenge him to do something more while they play rank. 

Can I swallow them at once?! Why they didnt doing something like MY-SJ, confession or anything

And next week we will see MJ's dad?! Oh my! Dont make me flip my tab again and again

This episode rating will increase crazily because of MY's confession hahahahaa..... and waiting for K.will's song, all of their song is DAEBAK

thanks for all recappers, wait for raw now

• Like 10