[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

4 minutes ago, cagalli55 said:

Based on the chinese subs,YSJ mentions he misses her and no matter what he did, he still missed her. He tried all methods including drinking, but just he misses her very much.

awww man, MY seriously needs to give him a hug after he stucks inside.

or else i'll fly off to korea and give him a hug and a pat on the back myself

haha

• Like 21

huwaaaa...cant believe i survived this week.....

thank you fall all live recappers....to save a poor soul like me....thanks for giving your best despite the lags to this poor soul that cant do live streaming....i love you all...throw million kisses to you.....hugs you all troppers....

another great episode...wonderful....sad and breathtaking episode....i believe i will cry again when watching this episode,...must prepare a lot of tissue later,,, T.T

*waiting the engsub start*

*see you tomorrow.....i hope something happen between main OTP and 2nd couple as well...especially main OTP,,must have some progress because tomorrow is episode 8, the half of drama already*

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, cagalli55 said:

Based on the chinese subs,YSJ mentions he misses her and no matter what he did, he still missed her. He tried all methods including drinking, but just he misses her very much.

oh my godd huhu thank youu! now i cant hardly wait for the subb :< 

tomorrow will indeed be a sad episode..... MY better said yes this time!!! :bawling:

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

I have to agree with you...generally a good episode....so as to maintain the continuity of the story these rescue scenes are needed. Also, this episode I think gave emphasis to what Joongki said in the mini presscon...its all about humanity....there's no better situation to demonstrate this than focusing on the rescue operations after the earthquake. I was actually surprised that there were still funny moments inserted...and it did not turn me off...but of course I was really anticipating that sweet moment for our main OTP and am glad they were not spared at all.....love the facial expression on SJK's...you can really see how he longs for MY....his dialogues were spot on....it pierces through my heart.....awwwwwww :wub:

1 minute ago, Yongzura said:

Me too! Now we are seeing the "professionals" YSJ & KMY practising their principles. 

Everyone is playing their character well.

Lots of "touching moments"... will definitely need more tissues after watching DoTS with sub.

The episode was really intense for me, and I dunno I thought while there wasn't "Romance" in the conventional sense. This episode showed how humans have an instinct to care for each other in times of distress. Be it on a professional front as soldiers and doctors but even how Chihoon as father-to-be takes care of that pregnant lady. The old manager putting aside himself, making the ultimate sacrifice for his junior colleague - showing real leadership.

Then we have the OTPs and how they respect each other as individuals where each person is allowed by their partner to vent in their own way. OMG, i don't know about others but I loved it.

5 minutes ago, yulinged said:

I hope that Manager Richard will be driving that truck to save Captain YSJ instead...because he has come to a realization that he was in the wrong and will redeem himself...

After all, SJ was his savior...and hopefully I'm not overly optimistic here...

I really doubt it, I think he's pure evil.

• Like 21

39 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

th suI felt it was imtearimchear solid episode, they have to tie up thepquake scenes before getting into the two OTPs stories otherwise it would seem weird and disjointed.

The last part!. :wub::wub:

& @infinite7muse_3b47 Or maybe its because i just read the recap. I dunno but i just feel This episode is sad and hopeless scene. Or maybe because many died people??

Ahh~~ can wait the sub realesed

One more time Thanks alot for the recapers. I am the one who can't acces the streaming. Day by day i replied and lurking this forum only using my phone. And some web For the streaming doesn't allowed in my country So it's very helpfull. Thank you guys.... i am just teary here because your kindness...ahhh~~~

:heart:

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, ricenamja said:

LOL, based on the chinese sub posted from the MJ-DY conversation.

MJ ask DY how he feel if she is hurt. He regret all the time wasted running away from her.

She tell him then : "what are you still standing there for?"  And DY hugged her. LOl

• Like 11

Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won shining!!! I love when DY initiate the hug

And about wise manager, so sad MY save his employee not him but he has a kind heart, he think about his employee first than his life

I cant handle my tears if tomorrow will be more heartbreaking than today

Last but not least, thanks for all recappers, cappers and all of you, you rockkkkk!!!!

Let's rock this thread again tomorrow!!!!

• Like 18

today episode not about lovey dovey but about their job...
eventhough i don't understand but i'm cried when the old manager died and i want to smack that bad manager and i hope he will die soon :angry:

uri OTP....only understand bogoshipo but my heart :wub:

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, melissala said:

Poor SJ, and he even said he'd be all right soon last episode, but he won't be. :(   SJK does an amazing job of portraying the his SJ feels for MY.  MY take pity on this poor man already. 

And what SJ said is worth a million hugs or kisses to me.  Romance doesn't have to be just about skinship.  In a lot of kdramas you never figure out why an OTP even like each other, but DoTS here you can see it in his eyes and how he watches her proudly when she saves people, or watches her sadly when she cries that she can't save everyone. She is beautiful inside and out like he said.  MY is still tightly controlling her emotions, but even she can't help but feel moved by SJ.  Next episode will be the turning point for them when he's trapped. 

AGREE.

:cookie:

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

The episode was really intense for me, and I dunno I thought while there wasn't "Romance" in the conventional sense. This episode showed how humans have an instinct to care for each other in times of distress. Be it on a professional front as soldiers and doctors but even how Chihoon as father-to-be takes care of that pregnant lady. The old manager putting aside himself, making the ultimate sacrifice for his junior colleague - showing real leadership.

Then we have the OTPs and how they respect each other as individuals where each person is allowed by their partner to vent in their own way. OMG, i don't know about others but I loved it.

I really doubt it, I think he's pure evil.

When the evil manager drove the vehicle for his own motive in the preview...not-fair.gif

• Like 5

First of all thankyu to all recappers. Much appreciated :)  I'm streaming and doing live to @leedonghaek HAHA you owe me a cup of coffee :P 

Today's episode really sad. I really meant it. but it doesn't let my eyes off from my laptop. Both SJ n MY were hard in making a decision and I'm starting to worry about them. Kibum , DY MJ really make up the mood in this episode. SJ n MY also sweet at the end. The word ' bogoshipo' really hype up today episode! Cant wait for tomorrow episode.

Don't forget new song from Mad Clown x Kim Na Young- You Again that will release tonight! Genie has free streaming for 6 times. :D Lets stream!! 

I'm more worry about the rating. Hopefully everything's fine and 30% ++ .  Fighting! ^_^

• Like 16