[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

3 minutes ago, almonde13 said:

for a kdrama to have a kissing scene as early as episode 4 (which i find refreshing). I am not complaining..it escalated quickly but in a good way..

Oh....we are expecting since day one..so don't feel anxious.. We are always ready for these scenes!!!!

• Like 15

29 minutes ago, dlyfie87_at_gmail.com_stv said:

you're right!!! wondering why she use the same shirt twice...shipper mode is on...:wub:

C'mon shippersss get workin' hahaha..... Thank you for the ships i read 2 n i like it but..  Can't joined yet.. It takes time for me but i'm surely love this lovey dovey lovely couple

My pics. Thank you:)

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, khxy said:

Hello,i will try my best to translate some

omooo, thanks in advance for the translate :wub: so helpful !

soooo in love with their style in this press con, casual but still good looking and lovely

and they're four seems like so close :)

just cant wait for the BTS or another teaser before Ep 7 tonite :grin:

bdw, congratzz all, this thread finally reach 400 before Ep 7 :glasses:

:heart:

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Jingoo shipping YSJ and KMY, how adorable!

i know we're all girls here (well mostly), but is anyone suffering from an unbelievable girl crush on Song Hye Kyo from this press conference. 

She looks so gorgeous !

Me!! Me!!

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, tw20127 said:

4. Regarding his favorite lines, Song Joong Ki thinks the line "Then I'll save[them]" is very cool. He spends a lot of time trying to act the scene right. That line also became very popular on the set. 

Can someone enlighten me which scene is this? I am lost...

• Like 7

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the presscon photo they look so pretty and handsome and seem like all the press want to take a piece of cake from every one of them.....REALLY  KOREA HAS A DOTS FEVER....

BY THE WAY THANKS TO 

@nadya92     @ilovesjk   @rubylia   @kaiskloset   @MAROSA_JIN   FOR SHARING ALL THE PRESSCON PHOTO.:heart:

• Like 22

I am in love with them, seriously. These casual chic look they have on is ridiculously too good to look at. They have that urban vibe and they look amazingly beautiful... Too cute and vibrant for my eyes to look at. Refreshingly too good! Love it!!!!

• Like 14

thank you all for sharing the pics and the article!! wow! they all look soooo good! the girls look so pretty while the guys look soooo handsome! such a casual look~ i love this more than their main PC tbh.. such a laid-back atmosphere~  hehehe.. now i'm super excited to watch tonight episode!! DOTS awesome!

anyway, HAPPY 400 PAGES !! we really made it there before ep7~ kekeke..

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

Can someone enlighten me which scene is this? I am lost...

the pointing gun scene to arab bodyguard, after he ask MY ether she could help the presiden and turn off the radio i guess

• Like 6

oh I spoke to soon, the pics are coming! thank you guys! the four of them in one pic, they are so beautiful.

love SHK style, reminds me of YAI outfit for his new movie premiere, a bit retro? 

Jin Hoo is a very nice guy, maybe he is a shipper too, lo. he's watching the drama for songsong couple, how cute... more bromance to come. 

about SJK fave line: then I'll save (them) i am thinking so hard from which scene is it from

• Like 15

23 minutes ago, tw20127 said:

@rubylia Translation for the Press Conference news articles!

#Descendants of the Sun# Song Joong Ki is ambitious about his bromance with Jin Goo. Regarding the their chemistry, Song Joong Ki expresses his confidence of his bromance with Jin Goo. Although due to its romance genre, Shi Jin and Mo Yeon's romantic relationship is emphasized, the drama touches on the two's relationship as well. In response, Jin Goo reveals, "although there are many cringey lines when you read the script on paper, they touch our hearts when we are acting them out." Song Joong Ki also responds, "the pre-production environment is great. The cast and crew were able to get full preparation and rest. However, because it's the first try, there are some flaws, but those could be fixed from now on."

#SongJoongKi #Descendants of the Sun 

Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Jin Goo, and Kim Ji Won attended a press conference in Gangnam District, Seoul at 2:00 KST !

Some information about Song Joong Ki revealed at the press conference:

1. Song Joong Ki really likes the script, and he enjoys it every time he reads it

2. Regarding the drama's popularity, Song Joong Ki revealed that the company's sales increased, but assures that he won't change (Song Joong Ki is a very humble person!)

3. Regarding Shi Jin and Dae Young's relationship, Song Joong Ki describes it as somewhat like "Tom and Jerry" and says that there will be even more bromance scenes in later episodes.

4. Regarding his favorite lines, Song Joong Ki thinks the line "Then I'll save [them]" is very cool. He spends a lot of time trying to act the scene right. That line also became very popular on the set. 

thank you so much chingu for your help

to be honest, i envy SHK & SJK skin :(

• Like 19