Quantcast

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I realised what it is that makes the Yoo Si Jin-Kang Mo Yeon relationship so comfortable to watch and why I just love it so much. It boils down to one thing:   Even though he is soooooo slic

True story: Me, after watching Episode 01: BEST EPISODE EVER!  After Episode 02: NO, THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE EVER!  After Episode 03: NO, THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE EVER!  After Episod

Hello,i will try my best to translate some   How similar is Yoo Shi Jin to Song Joong Ki? SHK: i think they have 80% similarity.However Song Joong Ki is more focus t

8 minutes ago, bharu said:

There is a higher possibility of understanding Greek ..than this... Deep breaths.. Calming down!!!!

bwahahahahahahaha !!  there is something about meat and oil --- are they going to cook something??  hahahahaha

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, strngrinkr said:

He's basically saying that he, along with others, put tremendous thoughts and efforts into the wine kiss scene, not knowing how the viewers will accept it. while many people like the fast paced development of their relationship, there were concerns at that time whether the kiss at that point (just episode 4) would seem appropriate. So he worried about just what level of kiss (lol) would be most appropriate at that stage of their relationship but now that he finds out everyone likes it, he is relieved. 

Sorry for the rushed translation. I'm in the office I have to work ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

DOTS team you're all such lovable fools! 

Don't you know we love kisses, we love all kinds of kisses. So please don't worry about kisses and just show us the kisses.

now I can't stop thinking about kisses.

• Like 23
1 minute ago, strngrinkr said:

And Jingoo's reason for opening an instargram account is hilarious. haha. He says he wanted to really "feel" the popularity of the drama (he's never been exposed to any kind of syndrome before) but so far there's been any "real" person who made him feel like part of the syndrom, which draw laughter from the audience. Hey, fellow soompiers, let's make him feel all the electronic love instead via his instar :D

Omg girl! You're a lifesaver! You killed that translations! Thank you and did I say you are awesome. Why have Bing.com translate it when we have u! Haha! 

• Like 23
1 hour ago, khxy said:

Hello,i will try my best to translate some

How similar is Yoo Shi Jin to Song Joong Ki? SHK: i think they have 80% similarity.However Song Joong Ki is more focus than Yoo Shi Jin (when filming).But Yoo Shi Jin seems to be more outspoken, maybe SJK is Type A personality,that's why he seems to think through before he speaks out. Regarding the wine kiss, SJK says that during filming he didn't know how audience is going to respond to the scene, so he was a little worried.He didn't know to what extent he should act out the scene, thankfully the reactions are well received. Regarding the pre-produced filming: SJK:" Watching my own drama can be a little embarrassing, but i also find it refreshing." SHK:"I am always eagerly waiting for next episode, can't wait to see the plot progression." Jin Goo: " I am currently watching for the Song Song couple,their scenes are always interesting" Jin Goo says he feels really good that many (young and old) recognise him now, and through SNS , he get the real sense of his popularity

You are awesome as well. U are waaaaay better than Bing.com. Thank you for the translation!!! 

• Like 17
6 minutes ago, strngrinkr said:

He's basically saying that he, along with others, put tremendous thoughts and efforts into the wine kiss scene, not knowing how the viewers will accept it. while many people like the fast paced development of their relationship, there were concerns at that time whether the kiss at that point (just episode 4) would seem appropriate. So he worried about just what level of kiss (lol) would be most appropriate at that stage of their relationship but now that he finds out everyone likes it, he is relieved. 

Sorry for the rushed translation. I'm in the office I have to work ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

for a kdrama to have a kissing scene as early as episode 4 (which i find refreshing). I am not complaining..it escalated quickly but in a good way..

• Like 14
17 hours ago, missandrea said:

This fish oil: just like on the handsome, nice for the soldiers collectively, the full force of Korea for one or more evaluation on oil, "I don't think so," he asserted, and the "military culture forces vary, but, I think that the troops had worked a mind was really cool was also a soldier. Taken from the former special education even when Sergeant among people who really learn more soldiers who apparently had never been cool, "and" I am certainly seems like a lot, "said a humble attitude.

i think what they mean about the fish oil...it was TRANSLATED AS YOO SHI JIN NAME......

• Like 5
2 hours ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

Director Lee Eung Bok;.  I just realized , looking at his CV, that I watched 5  of the dramas he ever directed, wholly or partially.  I do not watch that many, but now I know why I am attracted to certain ones. 

I think he outdid himself on DotS.  

He did ..... DOTS is a very different plot he ever direct.... But he always did a good job... Several of his work did a fever for some of us too....:heart:

• Like 7
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예 | Wed-Thurs 10PM KST