[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

5 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

Still no word on the press conference? Please don't do this to me, KBS. I'm already terminally ill and have no cure. The least you guys can do is provide this to ease this pain. 

I've been waiting too. I keep on refreshing and googling, but none whatsoever. I'm so frustrated. I need my dose of DOTS vitamins! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

Still no word on the press conference? Please don't do this to me, KBS. I'm already terminally ill and have no cure. The least you guys can do is provide this to ease this pain. 

I'm starting to feel we're really being trolled here lol. KBS waeeeee? Somebody pls prove me wrong. :D

You're sick? Get well soon. Or should I get Captain Yoo to cure the sickness? 

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, twtwb said:

"Descendants of the Sun" syndrome spreads all over Asia and beyon

With this trend, it will be no surprise that the drama will gain success in other parts of the world.

With my lack of words and expressions… how much I want to say  “THANK YOU” to you for your overal report. :heart::heart::heart:

I smile, and laugh, and squeee ..over your post and chingu’s updates here although I’m in the working hours and have to read secrectly. :sweatingbullets:

I’m so happy because there are more and more pp love Dots.

Today is Wednesday = our happiness!

• Like 15

Are you guys sure press con would start at 1.00 KST? Most of the press con starts at 2.00 KST. Or maybe we wouldn't get a live coverage as @alleverything said mid series press con is not a big thing.......... Well all i want is not to get trolled and the press con to happen even in a Cafe. :D

Edt- Can anyone check the Chinese site that releases the OST? At least give us the New OST.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, The_dia said:

hi there.. for me it shown that SJ waiting for her for a long time after he help MY, SJ not just go away after MY entering the surgery room he still there for little while. if you see the sky color behind SJ it shown how time goes while he waiting.

and when KMY out. of course wasn't there anymore, and when she look at the time. she realize that she miss the appointment and call him.

hope you not confusing with my word :lol:

Haha. Yes!! It was a little over 12pm for the surgery. What does this mean? It means that YSJ is 2 hours early for his date!! Again! Since their appointment was at 2pm. Haha. Little boy was too eager. So by the time her surgery ended it was about 6pm already.

• Like 10

DotS virus is contagious! I got it too & like to spread it everywhere I go haha, even Dr. Kang could not treat this virus lol. This is my 2nd post in here, my first post was back in page 74 within hours before DotS press conference on 2/22 & WOW less than a month later more than 300 pages!!!!! Therefore I could not keep up :bawling: I went back to being a silent reader lol. Thank you to everyone for keeping this thread so active!!!!!. But since I have the virus like some of you guys here, I need to come out of my cave & hopefully get treated and hopefully will be sick free :grin: . 

Has anyone give MY & SJ the title "the Shoelace couple" yet? :blush:

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, jayyepeee said:

Haha. Yes!! It was a little over 12pm for the surgery. What does this mean? It means that YSJ is 2 hours early for his date!! Again! Since their appointment was at 2pm. Haha. Little boy was too eager. So by the time her surgery ended it was about 6pm already.

LOL.. yes, on that time our soldier wasn't busy enough so he eagerly meet the doctor to treat his wound so he can serve his country better..what an excuse hehehe.. :lol:

i think it's his habit to come 2 hour earlier to the appointment. because he love to waiting :P

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, linkedstories said:

Another patient also at the terminal phase of the SJK syndrome checking in. I've been doing nothing productive these 3 weeks. All of my free time has been used up for checking and reading every posts in this thread, rewatching the captain's epicness. I've been reading the same book for nearly a month which normally took me only 6 days top to finish it. What have JoongKi done to me? 

Haha I feel you! I've become totally unproductive, I've been camping out here for weeks and my mind is pre occupied with Dots, MY and SJ. And Song Joongki! They're taking over my life! I haven't even moved on from the topic I've been studying since DoTs started. I'm stillstuck on the same page lol

• Like 9