[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Descendants of The Sun New OST Part 5

다시 너를 (You Again) - Kim Nayoung & Mad Clown

TkdJ1TO.png

cr: Daum

한편 '태양의 후예'의 새 OST '다시 너를'은 오는 17일 자정 발매된다.

according to DAUM, the OST will be released on next Thursday, 17 March ! *

The part of OST we can already hear on episode 6!

i can't wait for this OST to be come out!!! her OST sounds like Jang Jae In song in Kill Me Heal Me 

• Like 24

I didn't wanna say this but WHERE THE HELL IS THE K.WILL SONG? I am sure I am not the only one waiting for that song. I get it they want to create the anticipation but how long?Ugghh....

BTW which OST is your favourite guys? Mine is the Davichi OST "This Love".

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, ailenoh said:

content://media/external/file/168162

content://media/external/file/168163

content://media/external/file/168164

Cr to owner

It is not aired yet right? But it seems like still in urk,

I am sorry i still new..how do u upload picture from your hp?

1 minute ago, inshara2000 said:

I didn't wanna say this but WHERE THE HELL IS THE K.WILL SONG? I am sure I am not the only one waiting for that song. I get it they want to create the anticipation but how long?Ugghh....

I ALSO WANT TO SHOUT.

WHERE IS THE KWILL SONG T,.T

my favorite one is is Always- Yoon Mirae <3

• Like 6

Ooooh gosh , i can't wait for the new ost , k will's too , and indeed the next 2 episodes as well ... basically every week;s misery

so i have been observing which scenes are left to be seen yet ( those in the MVs and trailers ) ,, i think we still have a couple of them left from the main 2-min-trailer

1- yoon meong jo and kang mo yeon trying to contact yoo shi jin while attempting to rescue the people inside the collapsed building and yoo shi jin not answering the signal ( alredy in next episode's preview )

2-KMY and some doctors rushing to save a patient  on the hosptal's roof/heliport

3-KMY kidnapped and having a gun pointed at her ( probably cap argus )

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

probably next wednesday , since the new one is to be released on thursday

about my favourite , i love them all , but maybe it'll be the new one : " 다시 너를 (You Again) - Kim Nayoung & Mad Clown "

4 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

GIRLSS.. i NEED HELP .. SERIOUS .. I NEED THE SONG when SJ was on the bus with MY face plastered across the side of the bus ... 

Where can I get that song .. what is the title of that song?

다시 너를 (You Again) - Kim Nayoung & Mad Clown will be released on the next thursday

• Like 6

4 hours ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

What did you think, HanCinema viewers? Is episode 6 deserving of its enormously high ratings?

In response to this question in her highly criticizing post, YES. IT IS DESERVING! THIS IS A ROMANCE SERIES. Because after all, the plot IS to show the viewers the romance between a soldier and a doctor in a war-stricken country, which, btw it is doing so very excellently. KMY's reservations are valid even when you think every woman SHOULD fall for YSJ's charms because he is charming (swoon), but newsflash, that's why she is the lead, and that is her dilemma. It helps me appreciate her even more because I feel that her struggle is real. We all know she's bound to fall hard for him, it's the process of getting there that's important. :) 

Can't wait for more YSJ x KMY in ep 7! Is it one week already?

Is it?

How about naooo?

NOWWWW! hehe

20 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

Oh my god....was listening to the new OST by Kim Na Young and I was like damn...this song would be perfect for YSJ and MY's bed scene!!! (If there will be one that is lol)

Glad to know i'm not the only one anticipating that. Hihi. SHK did say she has "no time to waste" in an interview. LOL

• Like 17

23 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

If you would look at the pattern, they release songs from the OST based on the background of the episode weekly and the scenes included in that episode...is the K.Will Song you are anticipating the one which is upbeat? Was this the one played when SJ and MY went to the beach area? If this is the one, then it might take some time since next week's episode is still quite sad and gloomy for a song like this to be featured...there are scenes that are yet to be seen, like our OTP riding at the back of truck, a date in the river where there is a tent nearby..these are happy moments...maybe then this will be included in the K.Will song MV.

All the songs are beautiful but since I am a hopeless romantic...the one of Yoon Mi Rae and Gummy is my choice....its sticks to my head like an LSS!

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

Oh my god....was listening to the new OST by Kim Na Young and I was like damn...this song would be perfect for YSJ and MY's bed scene!!! (If there will be one that is lol)

Tsk tsk tsk – We are only at eps 6 and everyone is talking about bedscene … I am ashamed of you soompier isk isk isk … They are in a crisis right now… all they can think of if just saving life not making another life (hik hik) …. Can’t you see ppl are dying? Do you think they even have time to think?

Yes SJ did think about kissing her 1000 times but that was before this earth quake incident ..

I may have to call Mod to come in …. So that you gal will behave ..

Give them some space .. at least until  the mess clear up … may be like eps 8? … or may be middle of 7 may be? Another kiss perhaps? Err orr at least a hug? No? …. Back hug then???

Demmm .. okay okay – Holding hand oso enuff …

12 minutes ago, tara97 said:

probably next wednesday , since the new one is to be released on thursday

about my favourite , i love them all , but maybe it'll be the new one : " 다시 너를 (You Again) - Kim Nayoung & Mad Clown "

다시 너를 (You Again) - Kim Nayoung & Mad Clown will be released on the next thursday

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu hug and kisses form this ajumma to you

• Like 11

Have yet to watch the subbed Ep 6, but have read some comments about KMY and how she was still unable to accept YSJ. Thing is, when someone has a career so shrouded in secrecy, it *is* very difficult to take that step forward to establish a friendship, much less a romantic relationship. When I was in the military service, because of security issues, I also didn't talk much about my work beyond the cursory description of what I do (like how YSJ goes, "I'm a soldier", yeah, basically that was it "I'm in defence" ~ duh, though that pretty much always stopped the questions) though I wasn't in the highest security unit (and in my opinion, I didn't think I did anything remotely interesting. Hahahaha). I had colleagues in the intelligence unit though and goodness - I always felt they were the most impossible people to even build a friendship with. You can't even have a close-to-normal conversation with them. And it's not like intel is "dangerous" as such - you just deal with very secret and sensitive information, but you're not jumping off buildings or holding arms all day. Nevertheless... those people DON'T TALK. I always thought they would somehow implode eventually. So imagine being pursued by someone whose life is shrouded not just in secrecy but in danger as well. 

• Like 19