[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

@hrh77  I respect your sentiment and everyone is entitled with their own opinion.

Quick question:  the whole meaning of pre production and pre-produced is that everything is already done...  how exactly can they manipulate a finished project from a viewer's request?  In addition,  I don't understand where the "aunt-nephew" comment came from ???  ...  totally from left field and doesn't make sense at all....  

• Like 11

And we are back again at that Aunt thing. (See I was right about this particular comment)

Well I didn't get how the makers can change the plot when it's pre-produced. But everyone has their own opinion and I respect that. @hrh77 I hope you like the coming episodes.

I have read a LOT of negative comments before the show aired. And if people are still doing the same thing after watching the show, nothing can change that. Honestly I don't care about those comments anymore.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT POST UNRELATED IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

• Like 20

22 minutes ago, alleverything said:

@hrh77 I think it's very unnecessary to comment on an actor's appearance in that way...

Thank you!

@hrh77 I will have to disagree. They do not look like aunt-nephew when standing next to each other at all. I think you only see it that way because you do not like a certain actor/actress. Beside, SHK is only a couple of yrs older than him. There's nothing wrong with his or her appearance at all. Can we just enjoy the show?

• Like 22

7 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

And we are back again at that Aunt thing. (See I was right about this particular comment)

Well I didn't get how the makers can change the plot when it's pre-produced. But everyone has their own opinion and I respect that. @hrh77 I hope you like the coming episodes.

I have read a LOT of negative comments before the show aired. And if people are still doing the same thing after watching the show, nothing can change that. Honestly I don't care about those comments anymore.

Same here. Btw, have you read comments on DB? It's quite surprising how things have changed there. I see mostly positive comments...well, at least they weren't as bad as before. :)

• Like 11

Well, I hope this will not be another Cheese in the Crap, I mean, Trap thing... they took all the high ratings then a lot of fans were protesting in the end...  Or Heirs??(with the same writer)...Just, another lesson to be learned... hahaha..

Anyway, I  know the production is awesome... but where is the REAL essence of the story??.. I mean, is this a travel show or something??.. (Thou I love travel shows:P)

Keeping my fingers crossed to have a GREAT story on the next coming episodes....  Come Back Mister makes more sense for now....

This is the thing:: Eversince, i really don't like their pair-up... I love both lead actors, from the start, Im a big fan here!!... But, they should've get a female lead that would match his baby face... OR find a male lead that would match her mature looks.....:wub:

• Like 4

@hrh77 I personally think that if I were to nitpick on everything, then I will not be able to enjoy the show. If you can't get pass their appearance then yes, you will not be able to enjoy this show at all. 

• Like 14

21 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

Same here. Btw, have you read comments on DB? It's quite surprising how things have changed there. I see mostly positive comments...well, at least they weren't as bad as before. :)

I read some comments about the poster and they were like seriously bad. Since then I haven't visited DB. Not even for once:D

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

I read some comments about the poster and they were like seriously bad. Since then I haven't visited DB. Not even for once:D

I did avoid DB for quite some time, but yesterday I was looking for something to read and ended up going to that site. Had a good laugh reading all those comments..bet they were the same people who had doubts before. :)

• Like 12