[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Song Joong Ki Shows His Affection for Lee Kwang Soo on the Set Of “Descendants of the Sun”

On March 3, NEW, the production company for KBS‘s Wednesday-Thursday drama, “Descendants of the Sun,” posted a series of pictures on their Facebook, along with the caption, “Captain Yoo, are you thinking about someone right now besides Doctor Mo Yeon?

In the photos, Song Joong Ki is writing on one of the rocks with a permanent marker, with a serious expression on his face. When taking a closer look, he writes, “Joong Ki♥Kwang Soo (Asia Prince),” expressing his affection for his best friend Lee Kwang Soo.

This particular location is called Navagio Beach (also known as Shipwreck Island), and it’s a small cove off the shore of Zakynthos Island in Greece. The scene might look familiar to everyone who’s seen episode 3.

Song Joong Ki is currently starring as Captain Yoo Si Jin in “Descendants of the Sun,” along with Song Hye Kyo. “Descendants of the Sun” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on KBS2.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/03/song-joong-ki-shows-his-affection-for-lee-kwang-soo-on-the-set-of-descendants-of-the-sun/

• Like 10

One of the things I am liking about this drama so far is the conversations between the OTPs. I am so drawn to their conversations. They can go from witty and funny to deep and serious. And how the actors executed those scenes, delivered their lines just give them so much justice. It is really a joy to watch. And it does help that these two OTPs are both so gorgeous and beautiful! :blush: 

• Like 18

17 hours ago, tw20127 said:

47 -14] You were going to drink wine. Instead, you're drinking lips? Making my heart race... (wine is pronounced the same as lips in Korean

no wonder SJ said i know where to drink wine....on MY lips.:D

• Like 19

Btw, i suddenly remmeber that Dots team started their shooting from ep 8 or 9 in Korea....i assume that they will be back in Korea from ep 9, perhaps? cos i think i have read here that the filmed a lot in the mountain etc...so my suggestion is that there will be more to come, i think so.

More drama are coming.

xzIon2.jpg

sUOut2.jpg

dc

• Like 23

Knetz comments are so much fun to read. they're going crazy over DOTS just like all of us here.. hahaha!  

[+400 -16] Song Joong Ki's size gaze struck my heart...Haven't been able to sleep for 2 days.

this. hahaha.. oh dear you're not alone! especially the way he look at MY before the kiss. it really haunt me in my sleep.. i'm so crazy over SJ awesomeness aka SJK.. :D awww~ i wish i have my very own SJ~ he's so charming!

• Like 21

Oh god, where do I start? Been away for 2 days and now I have to catch up 50 pages :dizzy: How am I going to do that? Hahaha, DotS troopers is the best! My paperloads, emails, and reports are pilling up yet here I am, I have to write something so I can focus back to my work. LOL. Well, maybe it's going to be quite long, and I apologize for that.

First thing first, the rating, Dots ep 3 got 25% ??????????????????? Really????????????? It's only ep 3 and already that high, I hope it will maintain the rating and or if possible get higher and higher, no dropping please... I haven't back read the pages and don't want to open other sources bcos of possible spoilers :D 

I just watched ep 3 last night at 1 AM, haha and after I finished it I can't sleep thinking what's going to happen next, and have to wake up at 4 AM, now I am having panda eyes, I blame SJ and MY :love:  .

There are so many funny moments, first is the welcoming party from the soldiers, it cracked me up how they only give the flowers to the female team member, the male medical team were lowering their head to receive the flowers, yet they just skipped them like they are not existed, LOL. And then MY staring at the shirtless soldiers, that scene is a treasure, SHK act this scene so well I can't stop laughing, she glare at SJ for blocking her view is just too funny :joy: The boat scene, I feel like I am watching a movie, SJ looks so cool driving the boat, the scenery, can't describe it, beautiful. And many more I can't mention all of them, I can't decide which is the best ep for me. It's getting better and better by each episode. 

As for the chemistry, SJK and SHK is one of the best I've ever seen. Everytime they appear on my screen I will be giggling like a school girl. And don't know why everytime SJ lowering his eyes to meet MY's eyes, I always thot he would kiss her.

I haven't watched ep 4, will save it for tonight :D 

Sorry for the long post, back to work now, I can't focus, keep thinking of ep 4. Dots Troopers fighting!

• Like 23

i just wanna share my FMV for DOTS 3rd OST (i love the ost!) featuring both couple (Cuts from ep4) :D 

ep4 really give me too much feels.. i cry a lot! when i see MY cry i cry and then there's MJ crying (awww) and i also cry~ urghh.. they make me feels so much emotion. both OTP are so precious to me! 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, larienssi said:

One of the things I am liking about this drama so far is the conversations between the OTPs. I am so drawn to their conversations. They can go from witty and funny to deep and serious. And how the actors executed those scenes, delivered their lines just give them so much justice. It is really a joy to watch. And it does help that these two OTPs are both so gorgeous and beautiful! :blush: 

Exactly my thoughts as well! Spot on...thanks for putting it into words @larienssi ! :D

• Like 11

Hi all, been a silent lurker here for a while.. but thinking of to be more active now onwards.. what can I say. hooked by this drama so hard all because of song joongki. his post army appearance just great... fell for him since running man, being his die hard fan since Kang maru n now i think i definitely cant stop loving him... gosh capt yoo sijin is just perfect. 

• Like 10