[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

34 minutes ago, orangeprincess18 said:

its her lolol. and i also surprise how come she can trend so high while she only cameo for few seconds lol

yes its Gummy!!!^^ in sure. then maybe part 4 is Kwill and part 5 Gummy! 

how come i never see Jingoo in trending topics :( our Jingoo need some attention :(:( 

than my ear did't fool me. and agree that JinGoo need attention too. he is awesome for me.

i think why i can't recognize her face because i pay attention to much to GooWon couple. :wub:

• Like 2

Hi guys...it's my first post and it's good to read this forum while waiting the next episode. you guys are Daebak with the gifs and news :)

Anw, anybody knows the song that playing in the scene ep 4 after kmy visit ysj in the prison? the lyric was like "my everything~" that sound like Gummy's voice. I've been searching for the song but can't find anything...I really love that song :heart:

• Like 5

Another thing I wanted to get off my chest is just how refreshingly honest and upfront Shi-jin is. The way he is, unafraid to show his feelings and always ready to say things as they are is really inspiring. I think that this confidence of his is innate and not fabricated, meaning that he really believes in himself and this gives him a real strength in character that allows him to put himself out there and take whatever comes his way, often even being able to smile and joke about it. 

I don't want to get too sappy but he's a really inspiring character so kudos to writer-nim for creating him and to Song Joong-ki for managing to bring him to life so seemingly effortlessly that makes the character even more likeable than it already is.

Now all I can ask is that whatever happens to him, this part of himself will remain unchanged. I feel that if they do shatter this inner confidence of his, he might change and not for the better. I don't want to see him getting too tainted, if you know what I mean. 

• Like 20

Guest Tinkiebell
51 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Hi everyone:)

Unlurking to say that I am not sure if it was seeing Yoo Shi Jin on top of the hospital roof stepping onto that Black Hawk, looking back at her from the start.  Or if it was Kang Mo Yeon's scarf blowing in the wind falling to the ground, her hair blowing around her beautiful face or seeing him through her eyes. That saying there is nothing like a man in uniform becomes FACT!   That made me know I was hooked!  To think I wondered if there would be chemistry between them.  Let's just say it's more than working for me.  Not to mention Seo Dae Young & Yeoon Myeong Joo are going to be the bonus and just as interesting.  As if the writing & cast aren't amazing enough, the OST that is melody behind some already heart[心] pumping moments are already on my IPhone.  

Looking forward to the episodes ahead and all the feeling's & excitement they will bring.  As in most dramas that capture you you're always left wanting more.  That's why this thread it's posts & authors are so important.  For a great drama becomes even greater when there are those to share it with.  Whether reading or writing you're able to enjoy each other and learn something as well.  Thankful to be here among you:wub:

It was the rooftop scene that sealed it for me. 

Yoo Si Jin: *referring to the movie date* "Hurry, there's not much time. Shiro yo, choa yo?" 

Me to Kang Mo Yeon: 

drama-queen.gif

That, and Joongki in uniform of course :lol: Never thought the boy could look so hot. He was never my type, too pretty for my taste. He's still too pretty for my taste, but the combination of his character's boldness + the uniform really makes him hot and swoon worthy. 

And of course the fact that Kim Eun Sook really is a pro in writing heart fluttering plots and scenes. She needs to be held responsible for all our heart palpitations every Wednesday and Thursday. :lol:

7 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

MOD EDIT: please do not quote images!

so cute she asked for two cards hahahaha I'll do the same too.... dude the card is like more precious than Amex Black!

And the first thing he does with that "valuable" business card is to request for using the car for a day... to go on the date with his ladyyyyy. LoL. I think MY scolds him a lot for doing that. Like: how can you do that? such a waste. 

But of course, it's not a waste to uri Captain, coz he could have some quality time with his ladyyy. LoL

So cool, so romantic

• Like 13

I think what makes the bromance and romance work is seeing the contrast between YSJ and bestie DY.  SJ says what needs to be said directly, does not dilly dally and makes quick assessment and even quicker action, and knows when to joke to lighten the mood.  DY is the silent, moody type who sacrifices for his love.  Both are seen in kdrama but not usually in this order and acted so well.  That contrast against two similarly powerful and strong women make this drama so different for me.

it is nice not to see cinderella story of poor girl so often in this writer's story.  Yes, MY gets saved but she is in a war zone and strong in so many ways.  I think she will save the men too at some point, if she didn't already by saving the head of arab league who has been brokering peace.  Isnt it better even politically to say tried to save rather than let the man died while you have a team of great surgeons, one who specialize in cardio/thoracic surgery?  Especially for the Arabs.  Oh yeah, i need to suspend logic and reality.

• Like 10

Rewatching ep03 with the subs made me think that I really want to watch some flashbacks of when Dae-young met Shi-jin. Considering the type of person Dae-young is, I want to see what Shi-jin did that made Dae-young respect him and, more importantly, become his BFF. 

And in ep04, they've touched another thing that I feel is very important and is the fact that Mo-yeon has seen Shi-jin's two fallen brothers-in-arms and I think this is starting to really bring home to her just how dangerous Shi-jin's life really is. I want to see more of that explored because, as happy as I am that Mo-yeon is slowly coming to respect Shi-jin's work (she still has ways to go, especially when it comes to interfering between Shi-jin and his commanding officers) I think she really needs some more reality checks for her to truly understand the world Shi-jin has literally been brought up in. 

I can't wait for Myeong-joo and Mo-yeon to interact some more, I feel that Myeong-joo will help in that respect, as she is, as Shi-jin, an army brat too and she can probably understand Shi-jin better than anyone else, including Dae-young.

• Like 9

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Wahhh.. so it's this episode .. We get the kiss.. wahhh (though not up to my standard - have to wait next week to confirm) ...

I knew it ... I knew we would get one soon ..

The way My SJ been looking at her ... I was sure he can't 'tahan' (endure) very long ... hahahhahahahha...

Uri SJ is not your every day kinda guy ... he moves fast, just like when he is working...

When I look at him in this pose .. wahahha.. yeha babeh ... I knew it .. 

2urbhig.jpg

• Like 21

Davichi - This Love, NO. 1 on Instiz Chart!! Congrats :blush: 

Yoon Mi Rae Always , No 4 and Chen x Punch - Everytime No.7 on Instiz Chart.

Instiz Chart is overall chart in Korea right?? (if I'm not mistaken) :grimace:

Note: the chart change every hour ^^

CcowoAOWwAAUCMF.jpg

• Like 13

:wub::wub::wub: awwwwwwwwwww, the kiss, dancing around ^^ 

I will re-watch 4 eps everyday, and pray for the next Wed come fast :w00t: 

so sweet how captain want a C4 to break the "prison" just because he heard she's crying :wub:

• Like 8

The way SJK executed that kiss. The way he looked at her prior, swooped in, tilted his head, kissed SHK as he placed his hand on her neck, SHK's head slightly pushed, just enough to show a bit of that passion his character has been trying to contain towards MY. Goodness. SJK looked so manly more than ever. I swear. I cannot breathe. :blush:  

• Like 14