[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

15 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

Looks like the GooWon selfie was taken in Airport. Probably on their way to Greece.

love that soo many GooWon pics in our feeds today from IG to nate and even naver, hope

their backstory will indeed be featured tonight or tomorrow night and excited to finally have

some super cute main and second otp interaction in greece ah i mean urk kekeke

Spoiler

8adf1adf_o.jpeg

Edited by lupita311
please use a spoiler tag when posting multiple pictures
  • Like 9

Look at his rank. I can't be bothered with rechecking ep 1 and 2 but his rank is lower in the new stills. I used to remember the sergeant ranks when I needed to last time and automatically check it when zi see it these days. 

But man he has ---because even back then she was a lieutenant.  Basically all armies use some form of the same rank. And he wasnt that senior. Like I said can't believe he dated his lieutenant. Wow.  

Edited by lupita311
foul language
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, crixa said:

.... Song JoongKi is by far my favourite leading man for SHK. I'm sorry KDW, I still love you. :wub:

Hahaha...kdw has nothing to do with this drama, or with shk. 

3 hours ago, crixa said:

Thank you for everyone's updates! You guys are awesome!

Yes you guys are daebak! Even only airing twice in a week, and the rest 5 days off the drama, you still have topics to discuss, esp romance on our main leads. 

Song joong ki daebakk, you know how treat woman well! The scene I love the most when both of you were at the rooftop, your glare and mouth movement talking to kmy, ow you are so mature.  

Song hye kyo, I prefer you in a romcom like this. Everyone is loving you and dip into the cheerful character you role in. 

• Like 10

@leedonghaek I hope YSJ won't ignore her, maybe he's just going to get the scarf of KMY that flew at her back. :rolleyes: 

@mizutoki85 yuh KDW has nothing to do with the drama. Just mentioned him because he's my favourite leading man of SHK but I guess he dropped to number 2 since I'm in love with Song-Song couple. :wub:

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

Less than six hours to go. Tonight two of my questions will be answered :

1. Is YSJ gonna walk pass KMY and ignore her? :(

2. Are we really getting a kiss tonight? ;)

read it somewhere that he just passed by KMY and continue walking just to pick up her scarf,

then goes back (to her) ....yiiii lucky scarf hahaha

4 minutes ago, m_el_n_stv said:

I am so sorry but can someone pm me a link too? Thank you so much

sent sis

• Like 5

Repost:wub:

Photo from descendantsofthesun_official

Song Song Couple1f60d.png1f60d.png

Photo from descendantsofthesun_official

GooWon Couple

c to DOTS IG

• Like 23

20160101.jpg?resize=500%2C400

‘Descendants of the Sun’ OSTs Dominate Local Charts

http://www.hellokpop.com/tv-movies/descendants-the-sun-osts-dominate-local-charts/

Korean drama ‘Descendants of the Sun’ has just premiered, and its soundtracks are already gathering massive attention.

The first soundtrack of ‘Descendants of the Sun’, titled Every time, is a combination of EXO’s Chen’s sweet sentimental vocal and rapper Punch’s strong inner voice. The song took the first spot on the local charts as soon as it was released last week. The lyric is about sweet confessions of two people who want to express their true love to each other. The melody is a perfect background for every romantic scene of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo in the drama. At present, the track still keeps its solid foothold in many music charts.

The second song, which also won high ranking in many charts, is the emotional ballad track dubbed Always. This song is sung by singer Yoon Mi Rae. As the title suggests, it is the expression of the “Song-Song” couple’s longing and missing for each other.

The drama’s  viewership rating hit 15% right after its first two episodes were aired last week. Inked by the star writer Kim Eun Sook of ‘Secret Garden’ and ‘The Heirs’, it is expected to become a big hit.

• Like 16

@crixa  I hope you're right, :)

@kaiskloset We still don't know about that, do we? I think we were just assuming that he's gonna walk pass KMY to get her scarf. But I really hope he'll do that because if he ignores her, I'm gonna hear the sound of my heart breaking lol.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

@kaiskloset We still don't know about that, do we? I think we were just assuming that he's gonna walk pass KMY to get her scarf. But I really hope he'll do that because if he ignores her, I'm gonna hear the sound of my heart breaking lol.

yep sis. just read it before as one fan stated it might be that way. it was not totally official or written preview in kbs site....and yes, agree that its a better scenario than him ignoring her or pretending to ignore her with all her team members around :(   :)

dfabdecd_o.jpeg

e6f0ff2b_o.jpeg

screencaps via daum

eb8e58ea_o.jpeg

• Like 21

... I'm excited to see ep. 3... Sorry guys I haven't joined you in spazzing this past week...I never thought that I'll be loaded with paperworks... But thankfully I've got it all done now so that I can do live streaming later... I don't wanna miss my fave OTP... Daebak for the ratings...I hope it keeps on soaring high... because they really deserve it... can't wait to see Song Song couple... :heart: 

• Like 14

31 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

@kaiskloset We still don't know about that, do we? I think we were just assuming that he's gonna walk pass KMY to get her scarf. But I really hope he'll do that because if he's gonna ignore her, I'm gonna hear the sound of my heart breaking lol.

then it would be like this, he pick up her shawl and return it back to her while saying "how have you been? are you still looking sexy in the operating room?":lol:

i think he will say this line at the opening scene. dunno just a speculation:P

ok when i rewatching the ep 2 for 1000 times (yes i have no life:P), it seems that Captain Yoo Shi jin is the shortest among the guys at the ending of ep 2 scene:lol:

my favourite:

boyband in disguise scene;)

Spoiler

https://45.media.tumblr.com/f1bacccb7d48724a1ef71bce550f46b3/tumblr_o3bawtnsgS1tge5x3o3_500.gif

credit to the owner

it fine to me as long as he taller than Dr Kang Mo Yeon^_^

• Like 14

Just hurry reconcile and make babies aigo.. so unreal when two very attractive people with unbelievable sex appeal to each other would be able to say good bye like that since nowadays we tend to 'live in the now' what we seen in front of us is reality and she/he is there now. But of course it's a drama and they won't do it of course.. the thrilling, the waiting, the suspense and the unknown of what's gonna happen.. we're suckers for that. Every hug and kiss will be the reward and trophy.. for us all.

I won't be able to join the troops for live streaming today due to my reality world as a restorateur but I will watch in VIKI 2 hours after and girls... be prepare for today's fiesta!

their re-meet is EPICLY FATED..... I watched this countlessly.... AWESOME to the MAX!!!

Spoiler

Edited by SeGafanlady
add Youtube video
  • Like 17