[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Guest joynara

KBS2 re-ran eps. 1-2 for the 3rd time yesterday/Tuesday afternoon and got 5.5% in the ratings nationwide (per AGB Nielsen, which is the only research outfit the networks care about, TNMS's reputation is crap).

These are once again really encouraging re-run numbers, and there are quite a few signs DotS will keep doing well in the ratings (eg. very strong word of mouth, popularity across key demographics). The one thing that might weigh it down is the seasonal factor--springtime means beginning of school year (late study hours for students) and better weather (which encourages outdoors activities). We'll know more in the coming weeks. 

dKm2kgI.png

21 hours ago, enzek said:

lol it's a long journey in this drama before we can see her doing that, if there's such a scene in the script. we wil see captain yoo shi jin save her woman first-your profile picture:P do you think that  kim eun sook will let song jong ki as captain yoo shi jin and other males actor as soldiers wearing smart uniform and showing their awesome abs but doing only few badass action scene?B)

I wonder our doc will be a screaming lady while facing bad guys/thugs? So a heroine? No, just throw it to our solider, it's his job

And why must she waiting for someone to rescure her? As Song Hye Kyo said about her pulling hair scene, "Because my role in previous dramas were calm, people were surprised a lot". So I guest our doc is a strong woman. Ha ha:rolleyes:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the first 2 eps, YJ was attached by KM, thank to her personality. (More than like a bit. Love? still a long way to go) Any girl has the same personality like her would catch him. And the same to MY.

About their different pov about saving people. Now, they meet again... it's about the fate bring it to them. Will they able to get this chance and create their own destiny? I don't know, it's still too soon now. What they need to learn now is put himself/herself into her/his shoe and see how it feels. Would they realize that they would have made exactly the same choice?

So, let's wait. Ah... umm... with my dirty mind, a hot bedscene... Jebal!

• Like 6

“DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN”: JIN GOO & KIM JI WOON’S CONFLICTED LOVE ON-SCREEN AND COZINESS BTS

BY GOODANGE  

MARCH 2, 2016

Spoiler

dots2ndotpfeat

0VdENQ.jpg

http://couch-kimchi.com/2016/03/02/descendants-of-the-sun-jin-goo-kim-ji-woons-conflicted-love-on-screen-and-coziness-bts/

de56H2.jpg

• Like 16

TODAY THE D-DAY FOR  DOTS LOVER......BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE .....THANKS TO................

@hclover96   thanks for posting here the 2nd lead still photos

@MAROSA_JIN   for the article of this drama...thanks for sharing it....its very helpful to us who doesn't have the ability to find out...

@IrisFM  and @kaiskloset   thanks for posting here their insta....photo

@gangurhar  and @inshara2000   i like the gif picture you've shared...you see how they smile ..it makes you smile too while your looking at it..

@ilovesjk   .that video drawn me to watch this SONG-SONG COUPLE...thanks for posting it here again.

@SeGafanlady   i always like to read your post it's very insightful.

• Like 10

Guest ororomunroe

MOD NOTE:

One last reminder before ep 3 airs tonight - please do not quote images, GIFs or videos! Thank you.

10 minutes ago, rubylia said:

New Still

cr as tagged

Why does my heart beat faster when I see these two Song? Because I am in love :wub:. In every angles, they’re perfect for each other.

Thank you for sharing! Just one picture is enough to make me so happyyyyy.

I can’t wait to see the second couple Guwon, too.

• Like 18

wohoo!

FINALLY EPISODE 3 TONIGHT.

i will live streaming and maybe can help translate little bit too!!! <3 if i'm not too into the story.. bcoz in the episode 2, i plan to type in soompi for what happen in the story but instead i just blankly stare in the TV cuz the story is too good and the visuals too strong LOL. 

very very very very excited ! :)

• Like 18

Finally, today is wednesday and DoTS day. I'm sure DoTS will more popular after KBS world airing this drama. Tonight is first episode for DoTS on KBS world. I have plans for tonight despite I cant streaming, I will waiting for all recapers here and I will rewatch the first episode on KBS world.

• Like 5

[Preview] Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki reunite in Uruk

photo696353.jpg

On the third episode of the drama "Descendants of the Sun" which is set to air on March 2nd, Si-jin (Song Joong-ki) is going to go past Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo).

The second episode showed him and the Alpha team getting off their transport plane and walking towards the medical team.

Si-jin knew Mo-yeon was coming to Uruk and recognized her but coldly walked past her.

The two of them broke up because of a difference in values regarding the sanctity of life and reunited 8 months later in Uruk.

This foresaw a start of love in an area of crisis.

A picture of Si-jin saluting towards the sun and Mo-yeon looking at it with her hand over her heart was released prior to the third episode.

• Like 16