Quantcast
alleverything

[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

I don't know if I would be in for a second season. :D Only if it would be like the first and early second half of the drama. When they were back in Korea the drama lost a lot of credit in my eyes. :) 

But overall I really love this drama, it's not my fav, but definitely in my Top 3 :D 

• Like 3

@Nynda  I know that a second season would be in danger as how do you top or create something as great as the first.  Although I would love to see those relationships grow and maybe further insights to the other characters as well...  But if they can't bring the original cast back than it wouldn't be worth it to me this soon....  Maybe years later it might be different...  Or maybe not...  As I really get attached to characters and don't want them replaced...  To me when an actor becomes the character attaches their face and body language to that name it's a done deal.

@kokodus You're so right about this being a favorite place and please keep coming!!!  When I got here there were cobwebs everywhere and the lights were out it was dark and dusty...  I don't want Soompi thinking no one is home and it's been abandoned so they can lock it up LOL:lol:  To many memories here to protect and not to mention those new viewers who are new to Soompi and DOTS and Drama.  Like I once was, may want to come and make it a favorite place too!:heart:

@phikyl  Please add some of your favorite memories too!!  Or any new ones you might decide to make:blush:

@USAFarmgirl NO WAYYYYYYY!!! All hell will break loose here if they try to lock this thread up one more time! :expressionless: You are right though...we should make sure to post here often... Hmmmmm

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

I know that a second season would be in danger as how do you top or create something as great as the first. 

Exactly, it's the same problem with Fairy.

A second season would create so much expectations and it would never be able to satisfy us, because the first season had such a big impact on us. 

It would be the simple dream of extending something beautiful, knowing that it can't be as beautiful as before. 

I love Dots for what it is, not for what to could become. A second season could hurt DotS more than it could benefit it. 

• Like 3

@Nynda  I too love DOTS for so many reasons but I think it's the way it made me feel that I won't ever forget...  I think when it comes to dramas you're always seeking and hoping to find that greatness again.  It doesn't come as often as you would hope but when it does you don't forget it!  And if you are like me you don't mind watching it over & over again...  For when you need to have your breathe taken away you know where to go....  It's like a resource for HAPPINESS:blush:

giphy.gif

Maybe the magic touch was the fact that they were really falling in love....

@kokodus  In case I forgot to tell you and remember this, your amazing my friend!!!   Always Alpha Team!!!:blush:

descendants-of-the-sun2.jpg

For just one moment the world stopped...  And all I could see was you...

I am surprise to see the thread is still active ...   :blush: but it is nice to see that it is still love by many.  This thread was my solace when I was quite new in Soompi forum.  To be able to watch it live and shared about the drama with others from all over parts of the world every week were quite a thrill.  Plus it was love everywhere .... and I also got the OST as a birthday present from my sister when she visited SK at that time.  It is a plus to us when the leads really got married.

I just dislike it when someone said that they don't like the drama in other thread.  I can understand that different people has different preference but I wish they don't have to mention it there.  (Ha ha ha ..Is it too much to ask)

• Like 2

@kokodus @lynne22 @Dhakra  Alpha team and any others still here please help me in keeping this thread open someone just needs to post on it every once in a while....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUr5KSmtqKzGYUiF6xhorimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtoLUu6BpdWZKEB0XaUlhimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSD9lO4y6G5X4aaFGoM9N

@stargazer187  Thank you for your post and please join us in supporting this thread when you can....:heart:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBp8SavbuIojoSjGDjTwI@kokodus  It's going to take team effort but we can do it!!!

hqdefault.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8DeA8yISc3zAZuXUlDnh

@lynne22  Been missing you... Big Boss  Hope life is treating you good and your family too!:heart:

hain-lee-dos3.jpg?1486924587