[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

QUIZ: Which “Descendants Of The Sun” Characters Said These Lines?

QUIZ: Which “Descendants Of The Sun” Characters Said These Lines?

“Descendants of the Sun” is famous for its eloquent (and okay, sometimes cheesy) script — and of course, every line (cheesy or not) was always perfectly delivered by the talented cast. If you’re still suffering from withdrawal symptoms now that this uber-popular drama is over, perhaps you’ve been re-watching the series again — so how many of those memorable lines have embedded themselves in your brain by now? Test your skills and see how many of the lines you can match to the characters who said them in the quiz below!

Which Characters Said These Lines From "Descendants of the Sun"?
Can you guess which characters said these lines from "Descendants of the Sun"? Test your knowledge below!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/08/quiz-which-descendants-of-the-sun-characters-said-these-lines/

I got 3 wrong answers! Agiooooo... :bawling:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, phikyl said:

@Chellsee I missed 3 too! I wonder if it's the same 3. Lol!

We need to re-run and watch before we take the quiz dear... 

I failed with nos. 6, 8 and 9... Simply because I pay much attention with Big Boss! LOL!

2950630281_20ed0a78_image.gif

• Like 10

@Chellsee I've been watching non-stop all week. You'd think I'd have all the lines memorized by now! :lol:

I missed 8, 9 and 15. My subs for number nine are different than the ones they used and I don't even remember hearing the line from number 8...

I got 2 wrong! No. 6 & 9! Lol! I think I was too focus on YSJ & KMY that I didn't bother about anything else. Opps.

Awwww.....love the gifs @phikyl.  

I have a handful of things to do this week and gonna add rewatching of Ep 1 & 2 to the list. Even my fanfic got stuck halfway & on top of that, I have to get sick. Lol! Mianye people....

• Like 5

Thank you @phikyl (I love your positive vibe :lol:), @melissala, @themarchioness, @kristy86, @CatWhiskers and others for your long posts, they are food for my mind andDOTS syndrome, reading them sparks again my feelings when watched the drama back then :rolleyes:

Count me in with re-watching episode 1 & 2 ^_^

And about the quiz, I am shocked with myself since I was pretty confident about lines in DOTS since I've re-watched it for few times :crazy:, then I realized the problem is I watched them in my local language, and there are possibilities that the meaning of English lines were mistranslated. So watching again the series in English sub sounds like a good choice :) 

(And I would highly appreciate if anyone who has the Eng sub link with good quality can share with me, I have found some sources on the Internet but not quite satisfied with their quality - so much pop up, ads and spam :blink:, thank you in advance.)

• Like 6

Hi everyone. Seems like many of you started the rewatching session already.I am going to watch the first ep tomorrow. This time i am not gonna skip any of the scenes and watch all of it(even the scenes btwn Argus and intolerable english speaking dudes).

Today, i was listening to k.will's ost in the morning after a long time(ok not very long but maybe after 1-2 weeks). Some pages back there was a discussion about which scenes you relate to which ost and i think if i have to pick an ost which depicts the drama as a whole it has to be, k.will's talk love. Its a nice upbeat, romantic song in which the guy asks the girl he loves to accept his love all the while confessing his feelings oh so politely. Dots is all about the romantic push and pull relationship between YSJ and KMY due to their demanding jobs. Its nothing new in the kdramaland but what makes it special is the ability of the writers to create such complex yet relatable and interesting characters.

Ok here is my favourite gif of our captain. I especially love the way he raises his eyebrows before leaning in for the kiss

tumblr_o6wzoouetW1vso0bbo1_250.gif

• Like 10

Since DOTS ends, i am really really searching for the next drama to be addicted. So far, nothing impressed me. :tears:. Usually, i can't hardly wait for wednesday n thursday to come but now... Uwaa~~ i dont count how many times rewatching them. 

Hope another great drama will come

• Like 6

OMG, you guys are on fire, now I have 7 pages to back read, did I miss the fun? :tears: was too busy with getting points for Baeksang award :D

SJK and SHK are nominated for Best Actor, Best Actress, and Popularity Award, but we can only vote for the Popularity Award, let's vote for them :wub: The app is available in both IOS and Android :D

Back to read and earn points :heart:

• Like 9

I'm here again - because I'm back to normal.  Normal, being re-watching DOTS - again.  For the last few days, I tried to watch other dramas, i.e., Achiarra Village, Monster and D Day.  None of them pleased me - I ended up comparing them with DOTS-the drama's plot and the characters in it.  I actually didn't finish these dramas - gave me a headache.

• Like 7

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/08/quiz-which-descendants-of-the-sun-characters-said-these-lines/ 

Woah, I just got 13 out of 16 even I've been re-watching almost everyday. The translation is a bit different with the ones I have, lol. I missed 9, 14 and 15. The quiz is fun :D 

OMO, I missed your fic @themarchioness Just read it, SJ is so sweet such a good husband and son-in-law. And MY's mom is still so cool, lol. I just love her, MY must get her straightforward attitude from her mom. Please continue writing... :D 

SJK looked genuinely shocked here, the foam on his lip, omg  :joy: MY really doesn't spare her breath

3sHp6s7.gif

Did they or did they not :flushed:  Love how SJ moves his gaze back and forth from the cup to MY's face with that mischievous expression on his face. And MY's "hmmm" at the end is so cute... 

Wqe7wdh.gif

• Like 13

49 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

Did they or did they not :flushed:  Love how SJ moves his gaze back and forth from the cup to MY's face with that mischievous expression on his face. And MY's "hmmm" at the end is so cute... 

Wqe7wdh.gif

"It's too early for ramen," is what he's really saying there.  :P

• Like 11

54 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

Woah, I just got 13 out of 16 even I've been re-watching almost everyday. The translation is a bit different with the ones I have, lol. I missed 9, 14 and 15. The quiz is fun :D 

OMO, I missed your fic @themarchioness Just read it, SJ is so sweet such a good husband and son-in-law. And MY's mom is still so cool, lol. I just love her, MY must get her straightforward attitude from her mom. Please continue writing... :D 

SJK looked genuinely shocked here, the foam on his lip, omg  :joy: MY really doesn't spare her breath

3sHp6s7.gif

Wqe7wdh.gif

Did what? The (sexy thing)(?) kekeke

• Like 6

Speaking of did they or didn't they again (why do I constantly bring this up!?)

Kimwonseok, a co-writer of DOTS, said it in his recent interview that their two assistant writers had an objection to put the scene that KMY brought YSJ to her house in ep2 coz it's too early at the stage of their relationship. But KimEunsook disapproved saying" they could've even slept together" (at that stage based on their characters)

:phew:

KES knows what's up. 

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, melissala said:

Speaking of did they or didn't they again (why do I constantly bring this up!?)

Kimwonseok, a co-writer of DOTS, said it in his recent interview that their two assistant writers had an objection to put the scene that KMY brought YSJ to her house in ep2 coz it's too early at the stage of their relationship. But KimEunsook disapproved saying" they could've even slept together" (at that stage based on their characters)

:phew:

KES knows what's up. 

Yeah, but while that might have been so, we know they probably did not because he kissed her for the first time only in Urk... I'll bet something *did* happen in Urk though. Hahaha... we're back to this convo again. Hahahaha...

• Like 8