[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

15 hours ago, leedonghaek said:

I think I'm the only one who skipped the confession part. SHK is my girl and I don't wanna feel embarrassed for her. I don't wanna see Si Jin's smug face either. Sorry Captain!! Next time maybe? When I have the courage. But of course, I'm happy for you.:D

Oh no! You HAVE to watch it! SiJin didn't look smug at all! He looked so happy with that tinge of shy that only he can pull off! It was such a sweet smile of pure joy... Watch it!!

• Like 17

1 hour ago, Yongzura said:

Me too.  I hope he will be able to get help from his colleagues to overcome the situation before going back home.  At this moment, it seems like no one realises the pain he is going through.  Although, KMY has been told that he did not answer the call from home, she hasn't ask him yet about it. Hopefully in the next episode someone will be able to let him talk and go through his guilt and move on.

p.s Congrats to Onew for being able to show all sides of his emotion in DoTS.

I must say I'm impressed with Onew. I'm always cautious when it comes to idol actors, but he's delivered his role thus far as a rich-boy, idealistic young doctor whose experiences in an emergency site have started to change him, very well indeed. 

I must say I am worried for his character now. He is feeling anguish and shows signs of PTSD. I hope someone on the team recognises this soon and addresses it before it escalates into something worse. 

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

Oh no! You HAVE to watch it! SiJin didn't look smug at all! He looked so happy with that tinge of shy that only he can pull off! It was such a sweet smile of pure joy... Watch it!!

Thanks. I'm slowly building up the courage to watch the confession part. All these years, I've managed to skip every embarassing scene from her previous dramas lol. I think my love for her can definitely rival Si Jin's lol. I know Captain Yoo is too deep in love to tease or embarrass her in front of other people..so I'm not worried about his reaction. But when the two are alone, it's gonna be a different story. He'll have so much fun teasing her. :D

• Like 17

23 minutes ago, maulidha169 said:

Netizens in love with Kim Ji Won’s beauty

Posted on March 18, 2016

Although Descendants of the Sun actress Song Hye Kyo has been praised for her beauty, another actress from the drama has also been receiving a lot of love lately. 

In fact, netizens are claiming actress Kim Ji Won looks so beautiful in her military uniform that her looks can even beat Song Hye Kyo. According to netizens, Kim Ji Won looks incredible in light make up, which is why she can still look so good in her role as a sergeant in the drama. Although some netizens have found her character on the show a little off-putting, many have agreed that her visuals make it really hard to dislike her.

Find out what Netizens had to say about this article below!

NETIZEN REACIONS
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.

[+ 160, – 46] She seriously catches viewers’ eyes more than Song Hye Kyo..her hair is so prety

[+ 140, – 82] I felt like she was way more beautiful than Song Hye Kyo when they were in a picture together

[+ 129, – 16] She is so beautiful and she’s such a good actress ㅠㅠㅠ..her roles until now were just all perky but her role in this drama makes her look so lovely ㅠㅠㅠ

search : koreaboo

Are these kidding me? She is 10 years younger than shk, how dare they come to this conclusion! It is illogical.

• Like 13

KMY's confession is a bit embarrassing yes, but I came to realize that our Capt. YSJ was rejected three times. He deserves this epic confession.

I also was a bit frustrated and amused with SDY's self control. I mean YMJ was all over him, but he chose to prepare for the roll call. 

Since Wednesday is a long wait, I guess I will start back reading 80 pages.

• Like 13

Our 2 favourite soldiers seems like only doing good in war or rescuing job.....

1. when it comes to a girl both are screwed :sweatingbullets::lol: one keep avoiding the love of his life due to soldier promise.... and the other one keep rejecting even now he already got the confession :sweatingbullets::lol:

2. they always love to use their body instead of writing report ---- i know that is the motto of our captain :sweatingbullets::lol: avoiding hard work which is paperwork. so no wonder they love jogging march very much

3. both of them are screwed on math..... the sergeant counting method is weird... 3 comes after 1 :sweatingbullets::lol: while our captain count each lap of his running punishment in weird way.... after 6 laps there is 27 laps already??? :sweatingbullets::lol:

dear God.... is general Yoon know that his dreamed son in law is a very weird guy.... :sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 19

17 minutes ago, almonde13 said:

KMY's confession is a bit embarrassing yes, but I came to realize that our Capt. YSJ was rejected three times. He deserves this epic confession.

I also was a bit frustrated and amused with SDY's self control. I mean YMJ was all over him, but he chose to prepare for the roll call. 

Since Wednesday is a long wait, I guess I will start back reading 80 pages.

Like the guy said in the beginning, if that had happened to him he'd kill himself from embarrassment.  So they both have been embarrassed in the name of love. :P 

And SJ is definitely NOT smug about it.  He's very happy and he's not going to make fun of her about it.  Instead he wants to go get some ramen and do other things. :P  He was waiting for her answer, and now he has it.  He'll take this chance to further their relationship, not make her feel bad at all.   MJ totally will, but MY can take care of herself in that regard. 

• Like 11

42 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

I'm excited for the poster kiss actually..really wanna know why Mo Yeon kinda looks surprised there. Don't think she'll be kidnapped soon. Perhaps Argus just wants to threaten Si Jin by giving him a call..saying that he has eyes on Mo Yeon now. So Si Jin will turn into a panic mode and goes to find her. The kiss probably just shows how vulnerable he feels at the time and instead of using words..he chooses to give her a kiss to show how much he loves her. Hence, the surprised look from Mo Yeon. She probably doesn't expect it at all. 

This is what I'm doing now lol. Analysing every part of the preview while waiting for next eps. I'm hopeless. :D

We r hopeless together. I lost count on how many times I replayed the preview. I like SJ smirk or a slight triumphant smile when he grasped KMY wrist at the beginning of the preview. Send flutters to my heart.

Though I can't help but to guess and analyze like you, I guess I have to remind myself that this show is really unpredictable. Look at ep8. Frm ep7 to 8 was downright serious n depressing but look how it ended! What a surprise! I believe KES will continue to surprise us in many many ways (hopefully good and happy surprises!!!)

On the side note, I don't think after KMY kidnapping, YSJ will let her go. Too cliche. And this drama is anything but cliche. I believe YSJ will evaluate his career choices and as he commits more to the relationship, he will make concrete and serious choices for their (YSJ & KMY) future. Seriously, I don't see him being a general. And they are a lot of other choices he could opt for if he quits Special Forces. 

• Like 15

3 hours ago, lilhanh said:

Could there be a possibility that Argus is actually going undercover?   He was a legend as SJ had mentioned in the Delta force.  Makes no sense that he just turned bad guy for no reason.  He still showed up at the funeral with SJ and Daniel, albeit, a bit out of sight.  So I'm wondering if there might be a twist in the story.  Or maybe I'm too optimistic.... 

I dont think so.... he seems really change his job as what he said to SJ.... but the kidnapping scene keep lingering in my head.... is it Argus gang or someone else?? 

but i still thinking Argus may save YSJ this time.... because he owe his life to YSJ for the "Saving Private Ryan" story back then while they in the same joint operation unit...Argus seems like the leader as his rank was Captain that time and YSJ was Liuttenant. regarding the kidnapping it may happen that something danger can affect YSJ, and Argus will save him and call it even. life for a life.YSJ saved him once and he just do his payback. well it's just an imagination.

also i am very curious on Yoo Ahn In, we know that he will be appear as cameo some time later.... what character will he portray??? is it something to dig about KMY and YMJ stories??? even YSJ is curious about it also. we knew the nerve war between them happen because a sunbae at their medical school.... and according to KMY, YMJ is never go out with that sunbae either... so no one wins according to her....sooo is Yoo Ahn In the sunbae in the story??? if yes kkkkkkkk i really love to see the jealous expression from YSJ.

also since KMY and YMJ are a doctor and YSJ and SDY are a soldier.... will we see  scene where someone have to save another life???? lets say we saw where YSJ or SDY got hurt badly... i really mean badly.... and need surgery from our doctor???? well i'm not saying someone will die... but i think that option about someone save another is on the table too....as we are in this kind of drama. and the scene surely will grow another level of their relationship....

The kidnapping story is right in front of our eyes.... also the kissing scene... in 8 more episodes left i really hope more stories reveal. we already see YSJ dad .... LCH mom.... i want to meet KMY mom lol.... and how she meet with YSJ. 

• Like 9

54 minutes ago, alwaysfrh said:

I'd just like to put it out there, That "Wanna have ramen" is equivalent to "Let's netflix and chill" in Korea...

Proof. Sorry. I just giggled 

We are such pervs. Bwahahaha. A bed scene (or something along that kind---at least a heavy make-out session) would probably be wishing for too much. Still ... if Kim Eun Sook got away with a cuss word, then, how about an acceptably passionate and steamy scene for the 15 and over crowd? Heh. 

• Like 10

53 minutes ago, mizuki85 said:

Are these kidding me? She is 10 years younger than shk, how dare they come to this conclusion! It is illogical.

i found that just minority news report (maybe her knetz adolscent fans), voters not really that big. it's like triggers to make fan war mood, koreaboo such a troll btw :mrgreen:

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

On the side note, I don't think after KMY kidnapping, YSJ will let her go. Too cliche. And this drama is anything but cliche. I believe YSJ will evaluate his career choices and as he commits more to the relationship, he will make concrete and serious choices for their (YSJ & KMY) future. Seriously, I don't see him being a general. And they are a lot of other choices he could opt for if he quits Special Forces. 

nooo.... i dont want that to happen... i dont think YSJ will give up his career.... its not about the general path.... but he love being the army as that what his passion in life to protect the beauty elderly and children as he always said. and being a special UN forces that happen because he is doing his job very good. remember he said he was 1st in his Military Academy class and also in West Point. 

and the 1st separation happen because he cannot leave the job because a girl he like didnt like his job. and also in another episode we saw he said to MY is my job really put you in hard time to make decision about making decision....even he confess several time say how love he is to KMY but he always point that this is his job..and he is good in doing his job...which one of his job is how to stay alive. 

so throw away his military career i dont think i want to see that.... its not about the general stars its about what make YSJ a soldier and how he love the job he has.

• Like 6