[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Spoiler

song-joong-ki--yoo-ah-in_1458723383_af_o

Yoo Ah In shared that he's a bit jealous of fellow actor and friend Song Joong Ki.

song-joong-ki--yoo-ah-in_1458723383_af_o

Yoo Ah In shared that he's a bit jealous of fellow actor and friend Song Joong Ki.

At the March 23rd press conference for the SBS drama 'Six Flying Dragons', Yoo Ah In laughed as he said, "At a recent press conference I went to, 8 out of 10 questions were about 'Descendants of the Sun'. I'm both jealous and happy about Song Joong Ki hyung's success."

Yoo Ah In added, "Our drama only got 20% viewer ratings, but I saw that 'Descendants of the Sun' recently got 30%. Of course, I was jealous. It's a textbook answer, but I'm being sincere."

Which drama did you watch more of?
I LOVED BOTH DRAMAS AND ACTORS ...MY ANSWER IS: Descendants of the Sun

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, sanaeozora said:

Well, to be honest, watching the moment when she finally kisses him back for the first time brought to my mind that line from Independence Day when Will Smith's character tells his step-son 'Didn't I promise you fireworks?' while they stare at the debris of the alien mothership disintegrating as they all enter our atmosphere. So yeah that's what I had in mind during that kiss....

ROFL!. My thoughts exactly.

This drama is killing me, it has everything!. Romance, action , comedy, drama, human relations, political and social issues. KES, seriously great job done. I was rematching the episode and I'm at the part where KMY put her hand on her heart to greet MJ's dad......Oh my second hand embarrassment feels for poor MY, seriously I'd be a lost puppy like her too.

SJ looks so proud when the General calls MY a beauty...lol....proud boyfriend, he is proud.

@melissala me too!, me too!. because it looks really natural and not planned at all. As if it were unscripted.

• Like 22

7 minutes ago, mizuki85 said:

Now come the logic....

WaKE Up, chingus! awake from a sweet dream of multiple kisses and ready for an intense episode to come. 

Oh...my ...everyone is addicted to byontae virus, a more dangerous virus making people easily looking concentration and make them flying to the seventh sky and bring them back and up on and on :D

SORRY did not mean to burst bubbles , I could not believe that I still follow the story after all those blinding kisses of the lovelies, but I'm a byproduct of kdrama land where roller coaster is the name of the game. So, when we hit high... We are meant to be drag to terror of descending. So hang tight ! 

• Like 7

Just now, alleverything said:

I laughed so hard because of him today. First his over excited happy face when Gen Yoon arrived. And this his over excited screaming when he greeted him hahahha. Like the annoying kids in class who always suck up to their teachers. So funny

lol.. the battalion commander is my favourite comic character!! :grin:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, leekyuphii said:

i dont know how many times i replaying song song kiss scene in this episode.......what a beautiful kiss scene!!!!!!!!!! the sunrise or sunset is so freaking beauty...how they make this kind of cinematography?????even the truck looks so good in this scenes...and the way and the scenery is so freaking beautiful.....and the 2nd place of kiss scenes, it just a gas station but they filmed it with beautifully....omg, the staff of this drama really jjang jjang!!!!daebak!!!!

Agree to that what a beautiful feeling and the scenery ... wow!  

Right after they arrived at the camp after hitching the ride, the focus was on the light in the shape of  :heart:

Then it focused on both of the leads with hay on their hair ...:wub:

https://youtu.be/R9Mv28qkmb8

• Like 15

LYN – WITH YOU (DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN OST)

Here I am, can you feel it?
My hidden heart
In case it hurts, I’m staying by your side

Here I am, can you hear it?
The small trembles of my heart
It’s probably love, I think of you

Always love you in my heart
Do you know?
Everything that passes by is love
You took a step back
And you held me in your arms

I‘m dreaming to be with you
The one and only
I believe that you will protect me
I’ll always be with you so my heart won’t hurt
To be with you

When my heart was in the cold wind
I saw you
It was love

Do you know?
You took a step back

I’ll always shine brightly next to you
Like that star

Do you know?
You took a step back

I‘m dreaming to be with you
The one and only
I believe that you will protect me
I’ll always be with you so my heart won’t hurt
To be with you

POPGASA

• Like 24

Still super lagging #sigh Cannot open properly no matter how many times i refresh the page i'm so sad I really want to join the discussion. Maybe it's a sign from God to sleep so I could wake up early to watch the subbed version. I would repeat the truck scene kiss over and over again tomorrow til my finger bleed lol. Good night chingu, looking forward to your insightful observations. Hopefully this lagging problem will be fixed already when I wake up. Cheers to all DotS Troopers!

• Like 6

LYN is the next line-up for ‘Descendants of the Sun’ OST

The OST Queen, LYN will sing ‘With You‘ for 2016 hottest drama ‘Descendants of the Sun’ Part 7 original soundtrack. ‘With You’ will be released on 24 March.

LYN has won many Best OST Awards and the most famous OST was ‘Back in Time‘ for drama ‘Moon Embracing the Sun‘ and ‘My Destiny‘ for drama ‘My Love from the Star‘.

Asides that, in the recent episode of ‘Descendants of the Sun’, Kang Mo Yeon (starred by Song Hye Kyo) played the song that sang by JYJ’s Junsu. Will Junsu joins the next lineup after LYN?

http://kpopfighting.com/

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, plappi said:

LYN – WITH YOU (DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN OST)

Love all the OSTs.  But my curious mind keep asking ...

Who are the composers of these great songs?

How did the lyricist write the lyrics? Was there a sort of guide for them to follow because the song needs to sync with the scene / story.

• Like 10

Okay..Finally, I was able to finished watching the raw since the English subbed is currently at 56%  in progress as of yet in Viki..

The episode was hilarious and amazing...Is it just me or what but I find tonight's episode romantically fast-paced that it makes me nervous..Haha..

We been expecting a kiss in this episode but we did not expect it to be raining with 4 kisses..Bravo! And all are great kisses! I love them all..Each of those kisses contains different emotions that they wish to express to each other.. As what many has been saying already, our Captain and our Doctor is certainly a match made in heaven! And their kisses can attest to that! Kudos to SJK & SHK  for playing their characters too well! :handsdown:

Yup, this Episode is indeed a DAEBAK!

• Like 19

Descendants of The Sun Song Hye Kyo’s Makeup Look

song-hye-kyo-dots-laniege-1.gif

For sure, you are one of the million fans of the ongoing “Descendants of the Sun” drama and you’ve been dying to know how to get that Kang Mo-Yeon(Song Hye Kyo) look.

No worries because we got you covered! Although for sure you saw already that she used the Laneige products as seen on Episode 1, we will give you more information about it.

Long post:

Spoiler

1.) To get that dewy and pore-less skin like Song Hye Kyo’s, use theLaneige BB Cushion. She used the No.21 Natural Beige to achieve the milky white skin.

song-hye-kyo-dots-laniege-4.gif

song-hye-kyo-dots-laniege-2.gif

2.) To achieve that perfect korean natural brows, we recommend Shu Uemura Hard Formula Eyebrow Pencil. The product is very buildable and it’s not harsh when creating the perfect shape, just like Song Hye Kyo’s.

12-1457316421358-e1458713838838.jpg

15_HARD-FORMULA_seal_brown_922x1024-270x

3.) The korean eyeliner trick was used by Song Hye Kyo as well! To make your eyes brighter, she used a brown gel liner and extend it a bit on the outer area of the eye to make the eyes look longer. Some may have not noticed that she’s wearing an eyeliner for how thin they did it to make it look really natural. We recommend the Tony Moly Back Gel Liner in Brown Color

descendants-of-the-sun.gif

b01338734ce4d5b66c8ee.jpg

4) For the lips, she used the famous Laneige Two Tone Lip Bar that easily gives a gradient look.

song-hye-kyo-dots-laniege-1.gif

tumblr_nkjut6sjts1tlvzvao3_1280-1024x549

5) Lastly, curl the lashes and put a little amount of mascara to achieve the innocent eyes. Use Etude House’s Dr. Masccara Fixer to make it long lasting.

133843_489fd62a-fbb2-424d-94a9-4a1842548

Are you ready to get that “Kang Mo Yeon” Look?

http://kpopfighting.com/

• Like 21