[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

6 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

Man the new OST by Junsu sounds AMAZING!! Also is the K.Will song coming out today? It's Thursday in Korea

Cr-Nayas

this one wasn't jusu voice. I don't know sounds like kim tae woo??

junsu voice is song at KMY phone. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, melissala said:

Thanks for the preview @inshara2000

Holy richard simmons SJ, did he really said he wanted to taste her lipstick lol.  He's going to be incorrigible now. 

I was about to write about the lipstick lol. SJ has a weird way of kissing.....through tasting wine and now lipstick lol.

@Ahpheng "Wine has never tasted so good before" haha...you killed it.

• Like 19

Although I think it's not logic for KMY to get her phone back after the cliffhanger incident or maybe I have missed something but I have to say that I'm happy with the ending of ep8.. Kim Eun Sook is such a genius writer.

Never thought that KMY has actually had a message to YSJ!:D And I'm actually happy that the confession is only about how she feels about the kisses. Because  I believe our Yipeonie will finally say Saranghaeyo to our Big Boss when there are only two of them

But hey KMY ssi, you're busted!!! Everyone now know that you had kissed uri Captain Yu:w00t::wub:

• Like 20

11 minutes ago, xoxobleach said:

she was forced by 'imminent' death and now the force of the universe is on her too. wahahaha

omgggg i second this ,, this is just my thought .. i , too , thought she'd accept him and confess her love after his injury

gossshhhhhhhhh what should i do with our amazing drama and writer , i kepp wanting the next weeks even i've many assignments due to next week uggghhh the misery

• Like 18

Ep.  8. Parts of it were scary, but super  love ep 8 ending, laughed and screamed with all of you!   Thank you so much recappers!!  This euphoria will last a week, yey. 

But I think she will be kidnapped eeep, sigh.   But Alpha Team to the recue I think, coz. did  we see sniper beams in the preview?  

• Like 10

Whahahahahahaha! The ending and his smile. Cool. Did u guys see how much vapour was coming outta the cast's mouth in that scene where sjk came out safely after evyone thought he died? That looks damn cold and look at what our female lead was wearing. Shorts!  I assume that scene was shot in korea and i just came back from korea. It was freezing!  Kudos to her man! Cute moments today but i see danger lurking. The next kiss scene shld be next week based on what she is wearing. 

• Like 18

Wow!! Finally K.Will song!! I've been waiting for this song!! This is the sing that played during they first met. Now I know why it released after ep8. It's so insync with the last scene from our main OTP:wub:

I'm wondering how will SHK and SJk feel after wathing this ep.. I bet they all smiling from ear to ear now including the no.1 fan of songsong couple, Jin Goo:P

• Like 21

OH MY GOD.....Omo...Omo. ..Omo. ..

I ws out of state for a few days really really busy on some work, came back to my God...what..50 plus pages???!!!

Fast forward...I watched yesterday's episode (it was Daebak. Don't need to say anything else more) and today was waiting on bated breath for live recaps! 

I haven't watched it yet and I am already screaming and blushing and laughing out loud at the last scene!!! I so feel u KMY. The embarassment...Omo. 

I officially give up. Give up on trying to guess the plot line or how it is gonna go. Cuz this drama is too god Damn good with twists and turns. It was tragic and deep for almost 2 episodes and in just a slight twist of moment!!! The mood change. 

I worship u KES....PD nim...I kiss the ground you walk. And all Dots fans will agree....

• Like 20

37 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

Man the new OST by Junsu sounds AMAZING!! Also is the K.Will song coming out today? It's Friday in Korea.

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images/video.

Cr-Nayaa

omg omg omg omg omg

romantic sceneS next week plus the starting of kidnap scene

but noooo i start working next week probably can't watch/stream 

:bawling:

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, xoxobleach said:

i started watching DOTS because of the fandom... i truly love the fandom. at first i was incredulous at the craze, a bit indifferent. now totally sucked in.

i could have slept on the ending but am still awake because of all the awesome people here who are continuously sharing their thoughts and pictures. its like watching the ending on repeat while being in this thread. hahahahha. 

I know i know i know.. I am posting the same tot over and over and over again... I want to screamm.. squelll... shoutttt ... but I can't it's close to midnite here ....  so I do it here

I am so excited ... just cannot contain this feeling ...  This so wonderful having ppl that is doing wxactly the same thing... I love this fandom.. we dun fight over who deserve the girl more..... we all patiently wait for DDay ...  

I LOVE DOTS ... TO THE MOON AND BACK.. WITH WARTS AND ALL....

• Like 15