[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Broke my own rule and watched it with only 32% subs. Didn't expect the kiss to come so soon. I'm thinking that in either episode 5 or 6 is when they have the conversation where he says "should I apology or confess" and it must be pertaining to the kiss. She better tell him to freakin' confess, I understand MY's hesitations I really do, but couldn't she just explore a possible relationship or just SJ's body first before rejecting him?

giphy.gif

• Like 6

One more article talking about ‘Song-Song couple’ ...

‘Song-Song couple’ reunited in ‘Descendants of the Sun’

93ff9746df408961cc8bb2685d15b844_1456994

In the episode 2, they said good-bye to each other because of sending troops Shi-jin’s team to Uruk.

The episode 3 was skectched that Yoo Shi-jin(Song Joong-ki) and Kang Mo-yeon(Song Hye-kyo) met again after 8 months later. 

Spoiler

At the time, Kang Mo-yeon visited Uruk as a team leader of medical service volunteer. She recognized Shi-jin at once when she boarded military transport aircraft. Song-Song couple finally met again after 8 months of saying good-bye.

Spoiler

Yoo Shi-jin gave a small joke, “I am steping on a mine” to Mo-yeon when she distributed snacks to Uruk’s children. She was really astonished to hear that but Shi-jin apologized of a joke and said “nice to see you, again” to her.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yoo Shi-jin talked with Kang Mo-yeon the camp nearby. At the beach where Mo-yeon wanted to go, Shi-jin asked her response to be his girl-friend. However, Mo-yeon expressed rejection as saying “I am not being here for just volunteering medical services. I will go back soon to do my own things.”

Spoiler

At not a long time later, Shi-jin and Mo-yeon got united again. Uruk’s VIP officer was rushed to the military hospital with severe injuries. Korean military authority did not give permission to operate the VIP because of potential diplomatic issues even though he was in the emergency state. They was about to push the fault to the Mo-yeon’s medical team if there would be problem for the VIP’s health. 

Spoiler

At that time, Shi-jin determined and asked Mo-yeon that she could make the VIP alive. When she said she could do, Shi-jin confronted the VIP’s guards against their opinion that Arabian surgeon only can perform operation for the VIP. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Through the episode 3, the fascinating scence located at Greece was broadcast. With amazaing view, Shi-jin actively asked Mo-yeon to be his love.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Photo: KBS2, Descendants of the Sun

Korea.com's Blare Kim contributed to this report from Seoul. 

http://www1.korea.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=DRAMA&wr_id=961

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, ObsessiveCompulsive said:

Broke my own rule and watched it with only 32% subs. Didn't expect the kiss to come so soon. I'm thinking that in either episode 5 or 6 is when they have the conversation where he says "should I apology or confess" and it must be pertaining to the kiss. She better tell him to freakin' confess, I understand MY's hesitations I really do, but couldn't she just explore a possible relationship or just SJ's body first before rejecting him?

HAHAHAHAHAHA.............I fell of my chair..........sometimes I seriously think this thread should be censored.

• Like 13

"Descendants of the Sun" Song Joong-ki, "Jin Goo and Kim Ji-won-I have something going on"

photo697065.jpg

Song Joong-ki tried to make Song Hye-kyo jealous by telling her that Jin Goo and Kim Ji-won-I had something going on.

On the KBS 2TV drama "Descendants of the Sun", Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo) and Si-jin (Song Joong-ki) met in Uruk.

Si-jin told Mo-yeon the story of Seo Dae-yeong (Jin Goo) and Yoo Myeong-joo (Kim Ji-won-I) and also mentioned he was a part of it too. Mo-yeon asked, "So are the three of you in a relationship?" and seemed to be jealous.

Meanwhile, "Descendants of the Sun" is a human mellow story about doctors and soldiers looking for love and success in the most intense environment.

• Like 10

Another epic episode! But I'll be honest, I expected an angry kiss, not a kiss where we couldnt even make them out because of those dmned rain stained windows. I mean it's not the shape of the window I'm interested in, but those Song Joong Ki's lips doing their smexy job. I hope the next kiss will be better.

The english subs are released really fast!

• Like 11

OMG his laserbeam gaze to her is breaking through even the thickest proud and pride wall.. He just can't help it anymore.. he had to do it.. right there at that moment.. Love is the momeeeeent... indeed! 

Mo Yeon honey listen girl if you're upset because he kissed you.. girl I'm gonna pick you up there and drag you to a shrink in Holland.. not in Seoul 'coz I don't trust dem doctors there ;););)

• Like 18

Just finished watching Ep 4. Gosh, I love this drama more and more as each episodes airs. There's some parts that are cheesy in each episode, but it's still entertaining at the same time, and I don't find myself fast-forwarding at all.

Song Joong Ki is so handsome and charismatic in this role. Military treated him really well in that  it's made him manlier. He was considered a "Flower boy" before, now he's like a MAN no more boy!!!!! He still has somewhat of a baby face, but his looks has gotten more chiseled & he looks matured. Also, SJK in uniform is just too GOSH DARN FINE!!! His chemistry with Song Hye Kyo is off the charts and their visuals are just amazing!!! Plus the cinematography continues to impress me. Filming overseas is really a big, big, big difference!!! However, the audio for the BGM at times needs to be toned down ... audio director/editor, please do a better job!!!

I also love the secondary OTP. They also ooze of chemistry, and I love how the show weaves their backstory piece by piece via flashbacks. I'm rooting for them!!

• Like 16

24 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

OMG his laserbeam gaze to her is breaking through even the thickest proud and pride wall.. He just can't help it anymore.. he had to do it.. right there at that moment.. Love is the momeeeeent... indeed! 

Mo Yeon honey listen girl if you're upset because he kissed you.. girl I'm gonna pick you up there and drag you to a shrink in Holland.. not in Seoul 'coz I don't trust dem doctors there ;););)

That last line has killed me! :lol:

• Like 5

Damn! Song hye kyo :heart:  song kong ki made in heaven. Their chemistry unbelivele, one of the best chemistry in kdrama maybe asian drama.  I think they born to be this rule (kmy and ysj). Plis save me god,i cant breath watching them, i need oxygen now,  huft!! 

• Like 9

I need spoiler, what will happened next?

Since i didnt watch it patiently, maybe i missed certain point with the medical team:-

How long they are going to stay in Uruk? At episode one, they arrived in uruk with a bunch of people. Only a few went to SJ base. Are they separated according to their destination? What are their task actually?

I love this Song couple. Captain Yoon, please dont break my heart..

• Like 1

Morning everyone

I really liked looking at Shi Jin vs Myung joo 's interaction. They have an easy banter, friendly, if they had liked each other it would have been a good relationship. SJK looked like he'd handle women with aegyo well. If I was MY and I saw them interacting like that I'd be super jealous. 

Though I liked our current lead actors, but i can't help sometimes thinking that in terms of face, SHK is much more mature looking than SJK's baby face especially the way the character's portrayed.

But I'm happy in terms of mentally as in in the characters, not the actors, these two are in the same level. 

• Like 2

BY GOODANGE  K-DRAMA, VIDEO PREVIEWMARCH 3, 2016

“DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN” EPISODE 5 VIDEO PREVIEW + EPISODE 4 MAJOR SPOILER … SQUEE!

TqQLWeK.gif?1

http://couch-kimchi.com/2016/03/03/descendants-of-the-sun-episode-5-video-preview-episode-4-major-spoiler-squee/

----------------

Sons of the Sun

KBS2 'a descendant of the sun' 4th March 3, 2016 

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/885883

• Like 15

Can't wait to know about the ratings..I hope they'll be out soon. For the kiss scene alone, they should get at least 30%. :phew: ( It's out!! )

Yoo Si Jin is so freaking handsome. The way he stares at Kang Mo Yeon, my heart melts. 

Btw, I just saw Yoo Ah In's post..so sweet of him to support his labelmate and former co-star. Now, I'm getting more excited for his appearance. Praying for some scenes of him and SHK together. 

• Like 4