[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

32 minutes ago, nadya92 said:

Davichi - This Love, NO. 1 on Instiz Chart!! Congrats :blush: 

Yoon Mi Rae Always , No 4 and Chen x Punch - Everytime No.7 on Instiz Chart.

Instiz Chart is overall chart in Korea right?? (if I'm not mistaken) :grimace:

Gaon is the overall chart in Korea, Everytime was #1 weekly chart in Gaon and Always was #6.

http://gaonchart.co.kr/main/section/chart/online.gaon?nationGbn=T&serviceGbn=ALL

Also in download chart Everytime was #1 and Always was #3.

http://gaonchart.co.kr/main/section/chart/online.gaon?nationGbn=T&serviceGbn=S1020

Instiz is good to look at what positions are the songs per hour and their average (they don't count download or streaming).

All 3 songs are in top 5 on Melon (melon is the bigger downloads/streaming chart) right now.

tumblr_o3h2jzktch1qdb3suo1_1280.png

The songs are doing really good.

• Like 9

Song Joong Ki is definetely embodied Yoo Si Jin like he is BORN for this rule.... and I am sure that he adores Song Hye Kyo as much otherwise it's impossible even for the best actor to express such a chemistry at this level... outstanding in every aspect. The five senses are combined together to create such a passionate feeling towards Kang Mo Yeon... there is NO WAY an actor could be so real if there is no feeling involved. Sorry to say but the rating for their chemistry is 99 percent... he's so so amazing much more than his role in The Nice Guy.. Song Joong Ki killed it as Yoo Si Jin... awesomeness overload!

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, larienssi said:

The way SJK executed that kiss. The way he looked at her prior, swooped in, tilted his head, kissed SHK as he placed his hand on her neck, SHK's head slightly pushed, just enough to show a bit of that passion his character has been trying to contain towards MY. Goodness. SJK looked so manly more than ever. I swear. I cannot breathe. :blush:  

Well said. I find myself re-watching the scene over and over because it's just perfect. :wub:

I know techically it's a stolen kiss but, still he did it just the right way for me to not cringe as it usually happen when I see some  kisses that really are forced and often uncomfortable to watch. In this one, as you said we can really see how Shi-jin is doing his best to contain his passion and be gentle. I know I'm bias here but SJK does have a way to make his kisses look real. Yet again, his kissing skills are right up there with the rest of his acting arsenal so...

At any rate, I am hoping that Mo-yeon's reaction will be equally measured and not too over the top. If you know what I mean.

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, SunnySun26 said:

Gaon is the overall chart in Korea, Everytime was #1 weekly chart in Gaon and Always was #6.

http://gaonchart.co.kr/main/section/chart/online.gaon?nationGbn=T&serviceGbn=ALL

Also in download chart Everytime was #1 and Always was #3.

http://gaonchart.co.kr/main/section/chart/online.gaon?nationGbn=T&serviceGbn=S1020

Instiz is good looking at was positions are the songs per hour and their average (they don't count download or streaming).

All 3 songs are in top 5 on Melon (melon is the bigger downloads/streaming chart) right now.

The songs are doing really good.

Thankyu very much my dear ^_^ I'm always see the chart from Instiz Chart^^ 

Btw guys, Jin Goo, Kim Ji won, Song Joong Ki, 태양의 후예 and 태양의 후예 OST are trending on Naver right now :D

• Like 4

for this past two weeks, i decided just to be a silent reader of this forum. just read, smiled, or laughed about all of your interesting comments. And now, because of the kiss, i can't hardly control my self to share and join with you, chinggus :grin:

how can we survive for a week???? :confounded:

• Like 10

Oh, how much i love YSJ stollen kiss at the end!

You read it wrong KMY.. it's not the wine that he wants so much that you can see it in his eyes, it's you! It's you that he wants! Can't this two get confined together it doesn't have to be a 5 stars hotel they'll make do.

In 1st day at urk he can't resist himself to not talk to her, touch her with that landmine joke. 

2nd day at urk he just has to wake sooo early in the morning and happen to be in front of her to ask her about medical team schedule or is it KMY's schedule?

3rd day at urk he looks at her as if she is a chocopie he longs to eat so much after months of deployment in foreign country, he can't resist himself to not steal a kiss from her..

Hmmm what would happen in 4th day?

• Like 18

35 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

Song Joong Ki is definetely embodied Yoo Si Jin like he is BORN for this rule.... and I am sure that he adores Song Hye Kyo as much otherwise it's impossible even for the best actor to express such a chemistry at this level... outstanding in every aspect. The five senses are combined together to create such a passionate feeling towards Kang Mo Yeon... there is NO WAY an actor could be so real if there is no feeling involved. Sorry to say but the rating for their chemistry is 99 percent... he's so so amazing much more than his role in The Nice Guy.. Song Joong Ki killed it as Yoo Si Jin... awesomeness overload!

I totally agree. But then there is no way that SHK will not have some sort of feelings for SJK as well. They are human beings after all :)

• Like 7

Ermmm..I don't know what to say now. My mind is completely blank after watching short clips of episode 4. Why does it have to be so good? It keeps me wanting more. Honestly I really hate how they stopped at the kiss lol but for the time being, I'm just gonna replay this episode over and over again. 

I'm typing this comment with a grin on my face. Been grinning like an idiot for the past few hours and I blame SHK and SJK for this. :D

• Like 9

DAVICHI – THIS LOVE (이 사랑) DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN OST

If I turn back time
Will the memories get erased too?
I know I’m saying things
That I can’t even do

I’m just saying this out of guilt
For making things hard for you
For making you live in tears

But for me
I can’t live outside of you

For me, only times that are colored by you
Are passing by

I love you, I thank you
For holding me so warmly
I can live because of this love

I guess love is like that
No matter what you say
It doesn’t feel like it’s filling up

Even if I think it’s just my greed
These feelings won’t go away easily

You know, for me

Are passing by

I love you, I thank you
For holding me so warmly

If I go back, will I be able to endure it?
All those hard times?

When I see you, who isn’t shaking
My lips tremble

You know, for me

Are passing by

I love you, I thank you
For holding me so warmly

POPGASA

• Like 14

Text preview ep.5

모연, 입맞춤 후 복잡한 눈빛으로 가만히 시진을 바라본다. 수선스런 마음이 설렘인지 불안인지 모르겠는 모연인데. 그러던 중 시진의 핸드폰으로 걸려온 모연의 전화 한통. 살려달라는 모연의 울음 섞인 목소리에 시진, 급히 차를 몰아 가는데...

===

If it is already brought here and was translated, repeat to me, please.

• Like 8

The other couple in ‘Descendants of the Sun’

Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki may be the first couple to catch viewers’ eyes in the new KBS drama “Descendants of the Sun.” However, there is another couple that warrants attention -- Jin Goo and Kim Ji-won.

In the latest episode, Yoon Myung-joo (Kim Ji-won) expresses her desire to fly all the way to the war-torn country of Uruk to meet her love Seo Dae-young (Jin Goo).

(KBS2)

Yoon and Seo are soldiers who previously dated each other. However as Yoon’s father, a lieutenant general, pressures Seo to stay away from his daughter, Seo eventually says good-bye to her.

Yoon Myung-joo, desperate to stay with him, boldly tells her father of her plan to leave for Uruk. However, her father strongly disapproves, saying “You’re just making things worse. And I already have my eyes on Yoo Shi-jin as your husband.”

(KBS2)

Viewers will have to wait to see whether the two finally reunite during the next episode.

The next episode of “Descendants of the Sun” will be aired Thursday evening at 10 p.m. through KBS 2TV and Chinese online streaming service iQiYi.

By Kim Ji-young (christinekim@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201603031721122664618_2

if you have not read the article yet you should do it...i'm glad the other couple receives so much love...lovely chemistry at Descendants of the Sun

• Like 7