[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Guest jinjjapurry

kanyaprasetyo said: Anyone curious how SJK will look like as commander Yoo Si Jin??
Look at this pictures album from SJK baidu
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2587575234#!/l/p1

not sure if it should be posted here because it relates to SJK's personal lives..

Anyway he looks good with uniform n he will look better in the drama... :> :>

I'm pretty excited- the storyline doesn't seem unique but I love how Song Joong Ki is able to convey emotions (even with the few words he had in A Werewolf Wolf - he was just so awesome in it), so I'm interested in the chemistry he will have with Song Hye Kyo.

Finally two A-list stars confirmed on this drama! Song-Song couple I must say.. Both have good looks( such a bonus, an eye-candy on my screen. Lol) and good acting skills. Can't wait till October..Fighting DOTS!

This news is about DotS and the drama of LYE is going to be few of them to be pre-production dramas. Personally, i hope Korean system could go more and more for this format. Live-shooting is aweful for actors, not to mention the quality of the drama itself [-O< 

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=17508581&cloc=

edit:

This is posted at weibo, not sure what it is saying, but i think Dots will be aired in September  :-S c6pAHb.jpg7akY0L.jpg

0icjlE.jpg

AdHK2g.jpgg1eYhF.jpg

KGUYus.jpg

• Like 1

This news said, Dots is a 16 episodes drama with about 150 bil won costs. They choose this pre-production bcos of they are confident  of their solid story ? and  the current state of the scenario is more than half completed and they believe they have created the best casts :)

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201504031326521110&ext=na

9eRceW.jpg

I would love if we could have  20 eps drama hehe :D

Guest jinjjapurry

utkim said:

This news said, Dots is a 16 episodes drama with about 150 bil won costs. They choose this pre-production bcos of they are confident  of their solid story ? and  the current state of the scenario is more than half completed and they believe they have created the best casts :)

utkim said:

Guest jinjjapurry

@kanyaprasetyo i agree..i think SHK looks really young with long black hair.. when she act as a highschooler oh young 

In my humble opinion, SHK need not adjust as she will be playing her true age (a 33 year old surgeon)...it'll not be convincing if someone who plays a surgeon living in emergency in a conflicted area who looked like a high school or college student or barely been out of school!!!!...if at all she needs to look a little tough and rough in that kind of surrounding...it's SJK who needed to adjust (age wised) for his role as a 34 year old army captain...so much talked on age difference (3? 4 years?)...I believe they are both professional actor/actress and they both have talent in acting...hope the story is tightly and beautifully written...so let's wait and see :)...but can't wait October please come fast...pali...pali :((

Yay so excited to see the 2 Song's Im not a fan of the writer but i love lovers in paris & heirs well only because kim woo bin is so hot :D I agree w/ u nozaroc that is why im so curious & excited to see how the 29 year old baby face oppa jong ki will transform into a 34 yr old army captain & as for hye kyo im just so happy that she's back in dramaland :)

This is one of dramas that I anticipate a lot. I admire Hye Kyo acting and no offence for Jongki. These two will make 'daebak' collaboration. The story itself is the story that not usual for me but make me curious about how it will go on. So... lets enjoy the waiting time for the drama to be aired.