[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

No extension? It's not what I want but I guess I'm okay with it. Let's just keep it the way it's supposed to be. 

I know I'll definitely be dreading the day DotS ends. This is just too good and I don't want it to ever end. It's been a really really long time since I last invested this much time and energy into a drama. And with the current pace of DotS, I'm not even sure if we have enough time for more sweet and romantic moments between our OTP. :tears:

But for now, I'll just enjoy the remaining episodes without thinking too much of its last one. Looking forward to seeing next eps. Wednesday, come sooner will you? 

@melissala It's ruining mine too. :bawling:

• Like 9

@melissala there should be a research on fan study about how we entrap ourselves in the drama world and conduct our daily lives. we all log into soompi willingly and for some we let others retell the scenes, highlighting the favourite scenes to rewatch the episodes in word form/ condensed form/ exaggerated form. just saw a few gifs and now i have to create time to rewatch the eps again --_--, including your backing away and moving in scene. the fault is on the leads! their subtle movements!!! gets us rethinking and wanting cos its too short.  

• Like 11

Can someone translate this article? 

'정글의법칙' PD "'태양의후예' 송중기 송혜교, 다음에 정글도"

2016031822201707219_1.jpg

'정글의법칙' 홍윤화 서강준, '태양의후예' 송혜교 송중기 / 사진=SBS '정글의법칙' 홍윤화 서강준, '태양의후예' 송혜교 송중기 캡처

[스포츠투데이 오효진 기자] '정글의법칙' 측이 '태양의후예' 송중기 송혜교에게 출연을 제안했다.

18일 방송된 SBS '정글의 법칙 in 퉁가'에서는 현재 인기리에 방송중인 KBS2 '태양의후예' 속 장면을 함께 겹쳐 '태평양의 후예'를 탄생시켰다.

이날 홍윤화는 홍모연이 돼 '태양의후예' 강모연 역으로 열연중인 송혜교와 같이 남자 멤버들의 애정을 한 몸에 받았다.

이에 서강준은 "밝은 모습이 보기 좋다. 그래서 더 챙겨주고 싶었다"고 홍윤화를 향한 애정을 드러냈다. 산들 역시 "윤화 누나는 오랫동안 안 사이 같다. 정말 잘 맞는다"고 말했다.

이후 '정글의법칙' 측은 '태평양의 후예'를 마치며 "특별출연 해주신 송혜교 송중기 님 감사합니다. 다음에 정글도"라는 글로 송중기 송혜교에 출연을 부탁했다.

오효진 ent@stoo.com
<가장 가까이 만나는, 가장 FunFun 한 뉴스 ⓒ 스포츠투데이>

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, melissala said:

Look at this gif, how he's walking towards her while she's backing away in the beginning and then grabs her and pulls her closer.  It kills me.  The look on his face.  

I have a 2 research papers due this week, that I haven't started,  and i can't stop obsessing about this drama. :bawling:  It's ruining my life. 

waa sharp eye! so it seems we see more flirty touchy feely captain in action. i also love the stare he gives her on the truck before caressing her face to go for a kiss:P wednesday come fasterrrr

me too. my life is totally ruin i tell you:sweatingbullets: everything i see i read i think is all about DOTS. my final is just around the corner:crazy:

• Like 15

2 hours ago, IrisFM said:

Uruk, backdrop of ‘Descendants of the Sun,’ inspired by Iraq

KBS 2TV’s popular TV series “Descendants of the Sun” staff told a local Saturday night TV show that Uruk, the series’ backdrop, was inspired by Iraq.

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

According to the series’ synopsis, Uruk is a remote area located at the margin of Balkan Peninsula. But a staff revealed on KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly” that Uruk was modeled after Iraq.

The staff added that using the real name of the nation is likely to cause diplomatic conflict explaining the reason for change of name to Uruk.

“Descendants of the Sun,” starring actor Song Joong-ki as a junior Special Forces officer and actress Song Hye-kyo playing a surgeon, both dispatched to the remote area, revolves around their struggle facing disasters in the area.

The filming took place in Korea and abroad. The three sets revealed in the episode are located in Taebaek, Gangwon Province and Paju, Gyeonggi Province, both remote areas in Korea, as well as Greece for filming abroad.

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201603201144036538605_2

so far most abroad shootings are in the island of Zakinthos, in the Ionian sea!

• Like 7

@melissalahaha yar, I think she would book a seat on the flight back, maybe take over Dr Sung's since it was left empty. I hope you are right and that he will treat her gently and maybe even protect her from the other gossipy ppl in the camp. But the way he stalked her in the preview, it was as if he knows he has the upper hand now. Although the look on his face in the last screen as she tries to leave was gentle enough so keeping my fingers crossed! Hopefully he will give her a warm hug before letting her escape

• Like 11

36 minutes ago, melissala said:

Look at this gif, how he's walking towards her while she's backing away in the beginning and then grabs her and pulls her closer.  It kills me.  The look on his face.  

Hide contents

I have a 2 research papers due this week, that I haven't started,  and i can't stop obsessing about this drama. :bawling:  It's ruining my life. 

look at your gif, except his face i realize something. it's how this time SJ did'n release MY hand although she pull it back. 

in ep 8 we saw it twice when SJ grab MY hand and release it, but not this time.

i think now he wouldn't give up and  keep moving.. emmm how i love to see his confidence back :heart:

• Like 21

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000

WEDNESDAY COME FASTERRR PLEASEEEE!!

I know its late for me to talk about this but this week's episodes made me cry :(( 

I cant wait for Song Song couple and Kim Ji Won and Jin Goo Couple! (sorry idk their ship name) :cold_sweat:

Is the invitation for ramyun really korean talk for an invitation to do something else? I initially read it as really "do you want to go for supper" but is there a hidden meaning?

• Like 12