[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

In a "DISASTER" , like DOS's EARTHQUAKE, expect the team to use as much resources as they can grab. Using products,

as sideline for advertisement, is NO big deal. I am glad they can be useful as such, and NOT as "obvious" as some American

movies do. Being in the health care environment, I am more observant as to the "supplies" they use. Am VERY impressed !

Their disaster's response is almost as expected, as real.

By the way, what's the rating for this week ? :heart:   30's yet ?

• Like 6

On the conversation on "running away", it's true he said "lets run away together" but the reason he gave was something like running away should include  a man and woman (ie "run away" like elope). To me it is meant to be a joke since Dr Kang wanted to "run away". That is how I understood it. Not so much of how it was translated. Someone who is better in Hangul please help out.

thats why I don't see her nodding as like acceptance of YSJ. More like appreciating his joke.

• Like 8

Guys, ive been wondering. There seem to be 2 versions of the translation. I watch my dots on dramacool. Is the other sub from viki? Any info on watching it NOT on viki since it isnt available in my region? Lol. U see, this crazy fan wants varation in rewatching the series for the 11th time.    :w00t:

• Like 6

huwaaaaa....happy 500th pages troopers.....lets grow bigger and bigger...100 pages in a week????jjang....daebak...cool...great...the best!!!!!...lets grow to 1000th pages

wednesday comes faster.....

btw anybody already shared this dots video from entertainment weekly?????

Spoiler

still no engsub because just aired today...the engsub will aired next week on kbsworld

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFzJPIlRwy8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4BMWuXe28s

this video tell about behind the scene from dots, from the urk thing, the setting place in greece and kangwondo taebaek and gyunggido paju... and tell about the uniform that the characters used in the drama..the uniforms in peace maker army, camuflase, and the blood type that wrote in their uniform. tell about the popularity of dots too that being used in many programs in south korea...

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, big_momma said:

Guys, ive been wondering. There seem to be 2 versions of the translation. I watch my dots on dramacool. Is the other sub from viki? Any info on watching it NOT on viki since it isnt available in my region? Lol. U see, this crazy fan wants varation in rewatching the series for the 11th time.    :w00t:

@big_momma Hi... I sent you the link on PM.. Hopefully it helps.. The sub can be very different between VIU and Viki, its a bit frustrating for me bcs I want to know the exact meaning for every scenes lol

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, dlyfie87_at_gmail.com_stv said:

i'm back from visiting our rival thread (Goodbye,Mr Black --> any fan of GMB in here,please don't mad at me)..seems like they calling themselves as Black Minion..so,i"m wondering what should we call ourselves as a fan of Dots?? DotS trooper?? :rolleyes:

Yes, DotS Troopers. B)

• Like 6