[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

WOW WOW WOW:w00t::w00t:

I'VE WATCHING DOTS A LOT OF TIME and hooked

from the beginning i've said here that shk and sjk will be the hottest couple when dots airing....

their chemistry out of the chart, very explosive...they act like a real couple....

honestly im die hard shipper kdw and shk....but i I could not resist and deny if the song couple is perfect for  together:wub:

shk once again proved to the audience that she always good chemistry with all male co star....btw I am very curious about the role of daniel and wife here....i feel strange that they have an important role in this story......

• Like 13

I think, in the end, after the kidnapping, YDJ will quit army and be a VIP bodyguard together with SDY. Argus is indeed a bad guy and - after I read your posts - DS (Daniel Spencer) who works 'undercover' (we still don't know his part and what lies behind his character) will help YSJ release KMY. ;) 

We need a thorough analysis and plus imagination what will happen to them. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, miss sojisub said:

Our 2 favourite soldiers seems like only doing good in war or rescuing job.....

1. when it comes to a girl both are screwed :sweatingbullets::lol: one keep avoiding the love of his life due to soldier promise.... and the other one keep rejecting even now he already got the confession :sweatingbullets::lol:

2. they always love to use their body instead of writing report ---- i know that is the motto of our captain :sweatingbullets::lol: avoiding hard work which is paperwork. so no wonder they love jogging march very much

3. both of them are screwed on math..... the sergeant counting method is weird... 3 comes after 1 :sweatingbullets::lol: while our captain count each lap of his running punishment in weird way.... after 6 laps there is 27 laps already??? :sweatingbullets::lol:

dear God.... is general Yoon know that his dreamed son in law is a very weird guy.... :sweatingbullets::lol:

WOW….Daebak It is really describe DOTS ….This is the reason why I love DOTS Character……and have different drama story line from recently romance drama.

• Like 12

usually the kissing scene was take place either ep.8 or 9.......most of k-dramas that i watch

so maybe or OTP will have a passionate kiss next ep.......8 or 9:blush:

if not "I WILL SHOOT YOU" PD-NIM........(SJ word):lol::lol:

• Like 21

3 hours ago, myonlykyo said:

WOW WOW WOW:w00t::w00t:

I'VE WATCHING DOTS A LOT OF TIME and hooked

..btw I am very curious about the role of daniel and wife here....i feel strange that they have an important role in this story......

This is one of the main factors why DoTS is so interesting. It manages to pique our curiousity.

After watching the preview for next episode we will be able to hear  someone said "We need to go to the place where he kidnapped and imprisoned people" / "It's a place where they abduct a person for human trafficking" It does sound like Dr Daniel's voice.   Hmmm...how does he know that location? Maybe because he is / has been "watching" them.... or maybe like our friend has written here... sound like a "CIA" agent ;)  (Oh yes, how did he know about YSJ held as hostage back then)

... but after watching DoTS for eight episode, I'm giving up in guessing what is going to happen next.   I  just like to see where our writer will take us and enjoy the ride.

• Like 14

woooww.....490 pages already...

i need some help in here....does anyone have links to DOTS casts interview on entertainment weekly? with the english sub... i think i have seen someone posted it here but i'm having a hard time finding it here. plus, this forum is really taking some time to load...:grimace: 

p/s: i'm really excited for the next episode. :heart:

• Like 4

Kim Ji Won and Jin Goo Discuss Their Acting in “Descendants of the Sun” With Grazia

Spoiler

Kim Ji Won and Jin Goo Discuss Their Acting in “Descendants of the Sun” With Grazia

The popular “Goo-Won” couple (Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won) from KBS‘s “Descendants of the Sun” show off their sweet charms for a couple photo shoot with fashion magazine Grazia. They wear different couple looks from the clothing brand Club Monaco, giving off a city vibe.

Spoiler

kim ji won jin goo

During the interview, they discuss the ever-popular “Descendants of the Sun.” In the drama, Jin Goo plays Seo Dae Young, who is stuck in a dilemma where he must be parted from the woman he loves. When asked about the secret behind acting with his gazes, Jin Goo responds “My character doesn’t really seem to have a lot of moments when he speaks warm words to Yoon Myung Joo (Kim Ji Won) or acts lovingly towards her. I wanted to express his inner feelings in some way, so I think that’s why I acted a lot with my gazes.”

Spoiler

kim ji won

Kim Ji Won surprisingly reveals that it wasn’t too awkward for her to act as a soldier. She explains, “I actually tend to speak in ‘da-na-ka’ (Korean army speech). My father is very stern, so I’ve been used to it since I was a child. That’s why the lines stuck more easily. The soldier uniform was also comfortable, and I used to go home wearing it. I’d come back the next day with it still on. My parents said it seemed like their daughter enlisted.”

The rest of Kim Ji Won and Jin Goo’s photo shoot and interview can be found in the April edition of Grazia, which will be released March 20.

Check out their short message from behind-the-scenes video below!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/18/kim-ji-won-and-jin-goo-discuss-their-acting-in-descendants-of-the-sun-with-grazia/

Edited by lupita311
please use a spoiler tag when posting multiple pictures
  • Like 12

I rewatched Ep 7 and DAMN! Why their acting is so good? Especially in the end of Ep 7 when Si Jin confessed to Mo Yeon. His voice and his expression when he said I Miss You. So priceless! Song Joong Ki you totally nailed it. Can't describe how daebak you are potraying Yoo Si Jin :) 

• Like 15

14 hours ago, smiletall said:

Honestly, I don't care why SJK is being so stingy with talking about how it was to work with SHK, but I would just like her to get some well-deserved credit. The SJK craze is like a wall right now, and he COMPLETELY deserves all that praise.  And while I don't really expect the same public recognition that SJK is getting, it would be nice if at least her lead co-actor recognized the work and effort she put in publicly. I know for sure he does. I just want him to say it damn it >.< (if only so I can read it.) Am I being too selfish in that respect? lol

I totally agree with you!!!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, oetoria15 said:

i need some help in here....does anyone have links to DOTS casts interview on entertainment weekly? with the english sub... i think i have seen someone posted it here but i'm having a hard time finding it here. plus, this forum is really taking some time to load...:grimace: 

Is this the one? -  Look at min. 34

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, oetoria15 said:

did you mean this one?? 

Spoiler

i'm sorry i can't fined the original one from my YT history.

• Like 4

So when were the 3 times YSJ was rejected before being trapped in the building?

1. At the cafe while they were still in Korea, just before he left for Uruk.

2. Immediately after the kiss when she took the wine and left without talking to him?

3. When he wanted to talk to her the very next day after the kiss and she refused?

4. When she asked for the apology instead of confession before he left for home?

5. When he told her he was serious about her while she was stitching him up, and she did not respond?

Sounds to me like she rejected him more than 3 times!

• Like 11

31 minutes ago, minoz_joyax said:

so Yoo Ah In's cameo role is a bank teller that interacts with MY....hmmmmn....looking forward to this scene, I hope SJ will be with MY during that interaction and SJ will get jealous with YAI...kyaaaah~~~^^!!!!! white-cloud-emoticon6.gif

really??? bank teller??? where did u get this??? that will be funny....

previously the soldier jogging march is her reason to live at Urk.... now bank teller is the reason why she is saving her money??? uri captain must be pissed lol lol 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

So when were the 3 times YSJ was rejected before being trapped in the building?

1. At the cafe while they were still in Korea, just before he left for Uruk.

2. Immediately after the kiss when she took the wine and left without talking to him?

3. When he wanted to talk to her the very next day after the kiss and she refused?

4. When she asked for the apology instead of confession before he left for home?

5. When he told her he was serious about her while she was stitching him up, and she did not respond?

Sounds to me like she rejected him more than 3 times!

you have to remember girl..... in this drama the boys math are screwed..... they cannot do the counting properly :D

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, miss sojisub said:

really??? bank teller??? where did u get this??? that will be funny....

previously the soldier jogging march is her reason to live at Urk.... now bank teller is the reason why she is saving her money??? uri captain must be pissed lol lol 

HERE

• Like 2