[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

@valsava ​The first time i saw him was the My Fair Lady, even his role was only a cameo. But he was so handsome,  i could't help myself  so i look him up online and now i had watched every drama and movie his in. It sound like i have no life lol well it a little true i have no life. i stay home all day long and just watch k-drama:D 

Edited by kdramalovers

​@kdramalovers,  Ditto my chingu it may sound like I don't have a life either but my son's are adults and do they on thing they don't have time for me and I don't try to get involved .. I go by this if its important they will let me know so I'm also  home body my day's are around Kdrama because american TV don't grab my attention any more unless it's some crime series going on..

I have to admit I'm so looking forward to the descendants of the son and my SJK  since his release from the military I can hardly wait..  

@valsava yeah the only american tv show that i watch is crime series too, im also looking forward to Descendant Of The Sun too the casts and the story lines is amazing I LOVE IT!!!:D  can't wait until his release from the military too and we are will able to see he handsome face again!!:wub: 

My fav two actor. I like SJK in the innocent man. Watched that show over and over. I hv also been a fan of Song Hye Ko. I never thought that she will come back to do kdrama series as she is doing well in movies. She is acting with some of the best in the Chinese movie world. Will be onboard on this show. 

My fav two actor. I like SJK in the innocent man. Watched that show over and over. I hv also been a fan of Song Hye Ko. I never thought that she will come back to do kdrama series as she is doing well in movies. She is acting with some of the best in the Chinese movie world. Will be onboard on this show. 

​@krgeek.  Welcome Aboard Looks Like We Will Be Viewing Buddies This Year.. SJK IS On My Must Watch List..

[SN POLL] Song Joong Ki & Song Hye Gyo voted as the most anticipated couple of the year

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo were voted as the most anticipated couple of the year.

This year, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo, and Yoo Seung Ho and Go Ara are going to come back with new film called 'The Joseon Magician,' and drama 'The Heir of the Sun (tentative title).'

From April 27th until May 3rd, Korean media StarN News held a poll for the most anticipated couple of the year, and Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo were voted as the most anticipated couple of the year.

595 people have participated in the poll in total, and Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo received 432 votes (73%), winning over Yoo Seung Ho and Go Ara by a huge gap.

Drama 'Joseon Magician' is going to evolve around a Joseon princess who falls in love with a young magician who she encounters on her way to Qing.

In addition, 'The Heir of the Sun' is going to be Song Joong Ki's first comeback project after his military service, and it is being talked about as one of the most anticipated drama of the year. Song Joong Ki is going to have his first shoot a few weeks after finishing his military service on May 26th.

Meanwhile, StarN News started a new poll for the most anticipated soloist of the year yesterday, and the poll will be held until May 10th.

[SN POLL] Song Joong Ki & Song Hye Gyo voted as the most anticipated couple of the year

/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com

• Like 1

Guest 02yoxanoh

Yay that news make my day :) Congrats Song-Song couple !:D They truly are the most anticipated couple of the year ! So stoked!! Go HyeKi ! Go DoTS ! 

Hello fellow SJK/SHK/DotS lovers :) So I hear it'll be another 19/18 days till Mr. Charm my pants is released from his MS...Not so bad huh? Seems as though it was only a few days ago we were saying it's a little over a month till, boy how time flies! :D  Can't wait to see all the exciting and emotional pics of his release and the first DotS, teasers/pics. YAY!! 

Song Joong Ki greets fans with new selcas ahead of late May discharge

Song Joong Ki

Actor Song Joong Ki will be officially discharged from the army at the end of the month, and he has recently greeted fans ahead of his return to civilian life with a pair of new selcas.

Song Joong Ki will be officially discharged from the 22nd Infantry Division search battalion on May 26th, and immediately dive into filming for ‘Descendants of the Sun.’ He will take on the role of Yoo Si Jin, who is the head of the elite special forces stationed overseas.

‘Descendants of the Sun’ tells the story of young soldiers and doctors, who dream of love and success in extreme situations, and discover the true meaning of life in the process. The drama is expected to greet viewers in the latter half of the year.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

• Like 6

11 more days till this gorgeous boy ( ahem I mean MAN) is free!!! :) Can't wait can't wait can't wait to see pics of his glorious pretty face!! 

CEmQ47hVAAAgt_R.jpg

Looks like this is one of his most recent pics, taken on military break? Keyopta :-* 

CEsPXu_UUAA2196.jpg

Cto

• Like 3

Dots were sold to Chinese internet company for $200.000 for per episode :D

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201505121053302510

​already? woah? even without the start of filming or even before SJK got discharge? 

So they are currently at the level of Producers who has KSH? I guess this is SHK's power in china?

that is kinda a little high considering the strict rules enforced by China on Kdramas copyrights..?

Looks like this is one of his most recent pics, taken on military break? Keyopta :-* 

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

Cto

yup that is one of his last vacation from the military....

additional pics are there: 

11139767_1169138966445479_79524966786788

Edited by ebullient
  • Like 6

Guest jinjjapurry

I'm still not familiar with new forum..i started to miss the old one.... btw chingu-ya... joong ki will release soon....

@czakhareina OMG OMG he got muscles on his body now... oh man.. i can't wait for shower scene kkkkkk

Song Hye-kyo talks her next role as military doctor with Elle

Korean actress Song Hye-kyo talked about her next acting project in an upcoming cover story with fashion magazine Elle Korea.

Elle recently released photos and interview segments from the article with Song from its next June issue.

Song is due to play a military doctor in the upcoming TV drama "Descendant of the Sun" (literal translation), which starts its filming schedule in June.

She said that the role was a "bright character" in a long time, comparing the TV drama as a possible "grown-up version" of her previous hit romantic drama "Full House" in 2004.

Her onscreen love interest will be a U.N. peacekeeping military leader played by actor Song Joong-ki. Their romance blossoms within the confines of the overseas military base.

"Descendant of the Sun" will be the first time both will be paired.

Song Hye-kyo praised her male costar as a "good friend," saying, "In contrast to Joong-ki's sweet image, he is actually very masculine."

The actress' interview with the fashion magazine also traces her almost 20-year-long career, which started when she was in her final year in middle school.

Song, 33, said that she most resembles her character Choi Eun-suh in her early TV drama "Autumn In My Heart," which aired in 2000.

She also talked about aging with the fashion magazine, saying, "I think I cry more easily and have become more like a child."

She also said that as a person who enjoys feeling free, she occasionally feels fettered by her profession as an actress. Song recently opened an Instagram account to "communicate directly and more frankly with more people."

She is known for her romantic TV drama roles and is widely considered one of Korea's most beautiful actresses.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201505191315217835183_2

@ thanks to rubylia for the report :)

czakhareina, in other news it was said Dots was sold more than 200.000$ per episode which is more than the Producers :)

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=17788333&cloc=

Edited by utkim
  • Like 6

So both leads have met? gah i can't wait to see the photos from the first script reading :D and I like that Hye Kyo role is a bright one, kind of miss her in such role ^^ so let me guess Joongki's role is gonna be cold and stubborn and whatnot ha

• Like 4

Song Hye Kyo Reveals Song Joong Ki Is Masculine Despite His Looks

SongHyeKyoCover.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo recently participated in a photo shoot and interview withElle magazine in Paris, France. Fans are looking forward to her drama comeback in “The Descendant of the Sun.”

She shares, “It’s a bright character that I haven’t acted as in Korea for a while. Should I describe it as an adult version of ‘Full House?’” Her costar Song Joong Ki will be acting as Yoo Shi Jin who is a team leader of a UN Peacekeeping special forces team. Apparently, their romance will take place in disastrous conditions.

The actress reflects on the actor’s personality and comments, “Song Joong Ki is actually a very masculine type and different from his pretty looks. I thought to myself that he is a really good person when I saw him being polite to elders. And he’s good at acting.”

She also reveals how she is changing with age and adds, “These days as I am getting older, I think I have more tears and am becoming more childlike.” She also confesses that since she prefers freedom instead of solitude, living as an actress can sometimes be a little hard.

As for her relatively new Instagram account she says, “There were a lot of misunderstandings because of fake SNS accounts in my name. Because of this I wanted to show the real me and I wanted to communicate with more people. I want to communicate with a lot of people before it’s too late.” With her comments she opens up about how happy she is to share her pictures with her fans.

More of her photo shoot and interview can be seen in the June edition of Elle magazine.

Source (1)

soompi.com/2015/05/18/song-hye-kyo-reveals-song-joong-ki-is-masculine-despite-his-looks/

• Like 6

Guest xyzebra

Eeeee! An adult version of SHG's Full House character? Bring it on! Despite what people say about Full House being nothing but Rain storming around in rice bag pants and SHG throwing fits, her character in that drama, full of earnest and optimism, continues to be my favorite version of SHG. 

Can't wait!  : D!