[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Guest 02yoxanoh

Oh a throwback video of SJK in Beijing, his future leading lady is currently in Beijing for her movie The Queens promotions and to attend BIFF 2015 while we're waiting for Dots,On HyeKyo's side I just gave a little update on the very beautiful yet babyface Song Hye-Kyo.

Dots is going to be amazing ! Can't wait to see SongSong babyface team-up :x 8->

Guest Geumchi

I know Song-Song/Joong-Kyo fans gonna hate me but I ship Kim Ji Won with Song Joong Ki more than Song Hye Kyo. But since this is a pre-produced drama and Kim Eun Sook is a loyal to OTP type of writer, it is a hopeless ship.. lol..

I just hope Song Joong Ki and Kim Ji Won will have a little screentime together for a small fan service for shippers like me..

aeterna009 said: I know Song-Song/Joong-Kyo fans gonna hate me but I ship Kim Ji Won with Song Joong Ki more than Song Hye Kyo. But since this is a pre-produced drama and Kim Eun Sook is a loyal to OTP type of writer, it is a hopeless ship.. lol..

I just hope Song Joong Ki and Kim Ji Won will have a little screentime together for a small fan service for shippers like me..

Guest 02yoxanoh

@StaRix Oh I see. I thought 2nd fan art poster was yours ;;) 8-> Thanks for clarifying :) I'm just too excited for DoTS \:D/ \:D/ 8->

@paperboat04 Wow. It's freaking awesome :x :x \m/

Looking forward to seeing more fan art posters.

Hi guys!!
I can't wait for this drama to start filming. I'm mainly watching it because of my love Ji Won. Joong Ki is a cutie and I love him. Also I saw Jin Gu in falling for Innocence and I like him. Song Hye Kyo I haven't seen her since Full House.
The fan posters are great. Please keep them coming. 

Guest 02yoxanoh

Wow it's freaking awesome ! You deserve a round of applause =D> =D> =D> =D>

You rock ! @paperboat04

\m/

Really really excited for DoTS 8-> \:D/ :x

I read this on dramabeans' news bites:
Onew (of SHINee) is considering a supporting role in Descended From the Sun, the upcoming melodrama penned by Kim Eun-sook (Heirs) and starring Song Hye-gyo as an army surgeon who falls in love with special forces soldier Song Joong-ki as they work together in foreign disaster areas. Onew is up for the part of Song Gye-gyo’s hoobae doctor in what would be his drama debut (he had previously been in the sitcom Royal Villa and a web drama). The show will air on KBS during the latter half of the year. [MBN]

link: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/04/news-bites-april-18-2015/

------------------------
So he's not confirmed yet... I thought he's confirmed already :-/

• Like 1

hello guys new member here(":cant wait this drama air in korea......(": after waiting 2 years song hye kyo back to small screen again...and this is first drama after song jong ki comeback from military..soo yeah wait this drama patiently And for this writer I know she will make a high rating drama and great story(":

Guest 02yoxanoh

@paperboat04 you're welcome dear :x :x Yes, they do look like a couple , I love it :x ;) 8-> Thanks a lot for your terrific fan art! As usual it's amazing ! Keep it up, dear ! Gorgeous Hye -Kyo looks like a real doctor in that pic :x and soldier Joong - Ki as well.

Aja Aja fighting , DoTS !

Aja Aja fighting , Song-Song couple !

<:-P \:D/ :x

When I doing backtracking i found this info yet translated, So i've try to translate it. Sorry if mistranslate i'm new learner of KOrean Language. Here we go
tumblr_nn38l8b8qJ1tlebx9o1_540.jpg
Airing: October 2015(plan)/16 episode
Direct: Lee Woong Buk (Let's go to School Sang Do, Dream High 2, Discover of Romance)
Writer: Kim Eun Sook (The Heirs, Secret Garden, Lover in paris), Kim Won Sok
Plot:
Descendant of the sun tell about companionship between Captain Soldier and Doctor at conflict area.
At another world can make we more poignant, sharp and precipitious. More problem and fighting even it was hurtfull and resentmenting... with time, bravery and Love we can overcome it