What are we allowed

Guest park_sujong

Guest park_sujong

to have in our signatures????I had a picture and 1 word and it was changed, with a link that directs me to the rules and I still don't understand what you can put into our sigs

7. OBEY THE SIGNATURE RULES
Maximum of 4 lines of text
    * Each line must be short enough that it doesn't wrap
    * Font size for lines cannot exceed size 3
    * Empty line still counts as a line
    * Maximum of 6 lines of text for FOS and staff

Maximum of 1 banner or 2 images
    * Must be on the same line
    * Maximum dimensions for each banner = 600 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height) with maximum file size = 1,024 KB / 1 MB (1,048,576 bytes)
    * Maximum dimensions for each image = 300 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height) with maximum file size = 512 KB (524,288 bytes)    * Maximum of 3 banners / images for FOS and staff, which can be spread out on two lines

Guest park_sujong

ebullient said: 7. OBEY THE SIGNATURE RULES
Maximum of 4 lines of text
    * Each line must be short enough that it doesn't wrap
    * Font size for lines cannot exceed size 3
    * Empty line still counts as a line
    * Maximum of 6 lines of text for FOS and staff

Maximum of 1 banner or 2 images
    * Must be on the same line
    * Maximum dimensions for each banner = 600 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height) with maximum file size = 1,024 KB / 1 MB (1,048,576 bytes)
    * Maximum dimensions for each image = 300 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height) with maximum file size = 512 KB (524,288 bytes)    * Maximum of 3 banners / images for FOS and staff, which can be spread out on two lines

Archived