Im Si Wan 임시완

sky5joyous

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2018 at 8:53 PM, sky5joyous said:

Hi sky5joyous, thanks for sharing the picture. :P

10 Male Idols Who Confessed They’re Into Foreign Women

These stars are into women from other countries!

3. Siwan (ZE:A)

UcwxF7_mDzwmHzA2DmhVoC2iQykHjmQHT5cAZNPM

ZE:A‘s Siwan is another idol who chose Amanda Seyfried as his ideal type. During an interview on radio program “Lee Sora’s Music Plaza,” he stated that he saw Amanda Seyfried signing an autograph for a fan, and that image was beautiful in his eyes.

NAb7RR6J4vUOHzTz-Uq6WE46dfpAvSNxUVNBhndC

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• 3 weeks later...

[Interview] Son Na-eun Looks Up to Im Si-wan and Suzy

photo1017869.jpg

Son Na-eun, an actress turned idol, looks up to Im Si-wan and Suzy.

Apink's Son Na-eun is a singer and actress who has been in dramas, "Childless Comfort", "Twenty Again", "Cinderella and the Four Knights" and the movie "The Wrath". Acting idols tend to be evaluated more fiercely by the industry.

In a recent interview, Son Na-eun said she is happy to be able to sing and act at the same time and that she is going to keep working hard.

She talked about Im Si-wan and Suzy and said, "They are idols, but they have made names for themselves as actors. They are my examples who I'm grateful for. I am going to show everyone my own color".

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source : biz.heraldcorp.com/vi...

Translation : Hancinema

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stars Who Will Be Discharged From The Military In 2019

090a8f8da4d44ba69566937144135d2a.jpeg?s=

Many top celebrities who are currently serving in the military are due to finish their service in 2019!

While it felt as if the time would never pass, fans are excited to hear that their long wait is coming to an end.

Im Siwan

im-si-wan-3.jpg

Im Siwan will be discharged on March 27! After enlisting in July 2017, he is currently serving as an assistant instructor for new recruits of the 25th Infantry Division. Having been acknowledged for his acting on various projects including “The Moon Embracing the Sun” and “Incomplete Life,” he’s expected to continue showcasing his acting skills after being discharged. Before enlisting, he filmed “The King Loves,” whose cast visited him in the army.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

*** Time flies so fast that Siwan's discharge is nearing..... He will be discharged on March 27. I hope we could get to see him back on the screen soon. There's a report that Im Siwan would be returning with a crime investigation film however, a source from his agency Plum Entertainment clarified that the report is not true.

^_^

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2019 at 8:56 AM, allmylife00 said:

Hi allmylife, thanks for sharing the link. :lol:Time really flies that soon.........he's going to be discharge! I hope Im Si-wan accepts this project for his comeback. Sounds like a great role for him to take straight out of the military. I'm just glad he will soon be gracing our screen. He's magnificent as an actor. How can I NOT like him? The plot sounds good although, I don't know anything about the webtoon. I'm looking forward to see him in a creepy series, though. :lol:

• Thanks 1

January 29, 2019

Im Si-wan cast in upcoming drama

Singer-turned-actor Im Si-wan is making his long-awaited return to the small screen with the upcoming OCN series “Strangers from Hell” (translated).

The TV network announced Monday that Im, who will be discharged from the military on March 27, has been cast in the new series, which is based on an thriller web comic series that goes by the same title.

The series tells the story of Jong-u (Im) who meets strange people and faces suspicious incidents after he moves into a small dormitory to concentrate on his studies. The drama will be directed by film director Lee Chang-hee, who was behind the thriller film “The Vanished” (2018).

The series will be part of OCN’s dramatic cinema project, which combines the different formats of a drama and a film.

Im, who made his debut as a member of boy band ZE:A in 2010, gained fame as an actor through his roles in MBC’s “Triangle” (2014) and tvN’s “Misaeng” (2014).

By Yeo Ye-rim

credit : JoongAngDaily

Soompi drama thread th_up1.gif

[Upcoming Drama 2019] Strangers from Hell 타인은 지옥이다

January 28, 2019

Im Si-wan Confirms Starring Role in OCN's "Strangers From Hell"

By Vasia Orion HanCinema.net

photo1032661.jpg

I love swift confirmations, and Im Si-wan brings us one before his imminent discharge from military service. The actor has accepted the offer for the leading role in OCN's "Strangers From Hell", the drama adaptation of a popular webtoon, and the second entry to OCN's 'Dramatic Cinema' project after "Trap - Drama".

"Strangers From Hell" is a thriller about suspicious people living at a strange gosiwon, which is a living complex including small, unit-type rooms and communal spaces. The webtoon has reportedly been praised for its tension and immersion, as well as its great external and internal character conflicts.

Im Si-wan's role for the drama is that of Yoon Jong-woo, a young man who comes to Seoul looking for a job, and ends up living in this weird place. Lee Chang-hee ("The Vanished") has signed on as the PD, and the series is planning a premiere in the second half of this year. It's all looking pretty great, so I will keep following this project.

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

On 2/5/2019 at 10:04 PM, sky5joyous said:

Hi sky5joyous, thanks for sharing this.   April come so fast - ISW will leave the army during this month.....It seems that he's not gone for very long. It seems that it was just yesterday when he entered the camp.  I'm happy that he'll be returning to the outside world soon. Can't wait for his drama soon. I'm happy that he would return to acting right away. I've been proud of him since the start. I'm excited for his comeback! Good to see him come back soon! It sounds like an interesting drama. I wonder who will be his female partner here. I'm eagerly anticipating this. Siwan is a very good actor. :lol:

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

*** This is HAPPY NEWS! I thought all along it's still next month, April BUT, Siwan is scheduled to return from his mandatory military service at the end of this month! He is expected to be discharged from his active duty soldier post on March 27. I heard that Siwan's discharge ceremony will take place privately, with no press involved. I'm excited to have Siwan back.  I'm happy that he's going straight back into acting. :lol: