Im Si Wan 임시완

sky5joyous

Koreans Pick Male Celebrities Who would Likely Get a 'Free Pass' If They Went for Job Interviews

5Gxblag.jpg

They might pass the job interviews effortlessly. 

One of the most frightening things for some people might be job interviews. Well, we all can understand it because it's definitely not easy to appeal to people with higher positions than you. On top of that, unexpected questions might also be asked to applicants. 

However, for these four male celebs, job interviews might be a really easy thing because they will probably get a "free pass" thanks to their looks. They indeed look kjust perfect in their suits, showing off their sleek look. Check out who they are below! 

Park Bogum 

Jung Haein

Im Siwan

EXO's Suho

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2019/12/16/koreans-pick-male-celebrities-who-would-likely-get-a-free-pass-if-they-went-for-job-interviews-311449

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

8 Male Idols Who Have Crushes On Foreign Women

These stars are into women from other countries!

3. Im Siwan (ZE:A)

UcwxF7_mDzwmHzA2DmhVoC2iQykHjmQHT5cAZNPM

ZE:A’s Siwan is another idol who chose Amanda Seyfried as his ideal type. During an interview on radio program “Lee Sora’s Music Plaza,” he stated that he saw Amanda Seyfried signing an autograph for a fan, and that image was beautiful in his eyes.

NAb7RR6J4vUOHzTz-Uq6WE46dfpAvSNxUVNBhndC

(skipped unrelated...)

source : Koreaboo

19 hours ago, sky5joyous said:

Hi sky5joyous, thanks for sharing this. Im Si Wan is alluring for Arena in a black-and-white pictorial. He has toned physique now from his MS. :lol: Bigger size of the photos

202001210904777366_5e2640bd4c3f249609999

202001210904777366_5e2640be0f18164250842

202001210904777366_5e2640bdcc23722380700

202001210904777366_5e2640bd93c7822500457

Pictures credit : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2020/01/21/swag-it-like-shi-wan/

16 hours ago, Kristin Lee said:

He's so beautiful. The fedora/no shirt/blazer one is a little 90s f*ckboy for me but the rest are gorgeous. I hope someone translates the interview.

Hi Kristin Lee I do agree with you - he looks gorgeous in the pictures. In the magazine interview, Im Si Wan shares his philosophy as an actor, along with his worries. Additionally, he also gives a glimpse to his cooking passion. He shares stories of him being a gourmet who wants to talk about his love for cooking and eating. More photos and interview details will be available in the February issue of Arena Homme Plus. :lol:

8 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Kristin Lee I do agree with you - he looks gorgeous in the pictures. In the magazine interview, Im Si Wan shares his philosophy as an actor, along with his worries. Additionally, he also gives a glimpse to his cooking passion. He shares stories of him being a gourmet who wants to talk about his love for cooking and eating. More photos and interview details will be available in the February issue of Arena Homme Plus. :lol:

Yes, I saw. I'm just hoping someone translates the actual interview when it comes out.