Im Si Wan 임시완

sky5joyous

*** Recently, Siwan had a Q&A interview with Elle Korea in which he answered various questions, including questions about his drama 'Tracer' and his ability to take photos. He was asked, "Are you good about taking really good selfies?" to which he replied, "No."  - hahaha - So, Elle Korea asked him to take a selfie during the interview. He also revealed about the photo where he is attempting to take photos of the food on the table but ended up taking photos of the top of his head and the table from afar. He explained that he took the photos because he wanted to show all

the foods on the table, but the food was stacked up high.     :Woah:

1642115192-its-fun-just-by-looking-at-it

1642115199-its-fun-just-by-looking-at-it

1642115188-its-fun-just-by-looking-at-it

Spoiler

1642115208-its-fun-just-by-looking-at-it

Spoiler

1642115412-its-fun-just-by-looking-at-it

1642115407-its-fun-just-by-looking-at-it

photos / video source : allkpop

*** Earlier I said this here that when I read the plot of "Summer Strike", I said to myself - ohhh....it sounds like Hometown Cha Cha Cha. I hope we could get to hear from Siwan soon if he takes this drama. If he accepts this, filming will start in the spring (March-May) for a summer airing because of the title, heh.............   :Megalol:  I'm not really familiar with Seolhyun.   :Fist1:

[Ishani's Picks] Top 10 Short Form K-Dramas Perfect For A Weekend Binge

One of the reasons why K-Dramas have become as popular as they are all over the world is their bite-sized format. The standard number of episodes in a K-Drama is 16 and while it is shorter than most TV shows, sometimes it's just not short enough. Here are 10 short K-Dramas, with 12 episodes or less, that you can binge watch over the weekend!

Note: The dramas below are arranged in no particular order of ranking.

photo1416281.jpg

"Strangers from Hell"

A psychological thriller starring Im Si-wan and Lee Dong-wook that will chill you to the bones, "Strangers from Hell" is a blood-curdling drama about a young man who moves to Seoul and find a cheap dormitory to stay in. Unlike its name, Eden Studio is as hellish as it gets, with perverts, serial killers and more. This drama will convince you that hell is, in fact, other people.

Where to Watch

https://www.netflix.com/ph/title/81267632

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Hancinema

*** The newbie drama, "Tracer" is performing quite well.   :heart2beat:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Week of Jan 10-16, 2022

LINK here : https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/01/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-week-of-jan-10-16-2022/

Friday, Jan. 14      
Tracer 3 MBC 8.6%
Through the Darkness 1 SBS 6.2%
Bad and Crazy 9 tvN 3.4%

Saturday, Jan. 15      
Young Lady and Gentleman 33 KBS 32.5%
The King of Tears, Lee Bang-Won 11 KBS 11.0%
Tracer 4 MBC 7.7%
Through the Darkness 2 SBS 7.5%
Snowdrop 10 JTBC 2.6%
Bad and Crazy 10 tvN
Bulgasal: Immortal Souls 9 tvN 3.0%
Uncle 11 TV Chosun 7.3%

*** "Tracer" premiered on January 7th, and its first episode scored an average nationwide viewership rating of 7.8 percent. The show is currently with slight ups and downs in ratings. As  the drama is receiving attention more than ever with Im Siwan in it, the rating race will now be tougher on weekend evenings.  :kaching3:

20220117075532886ctlu.jpg

source : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20220117075530183

*** Looking back at December 2021, when Im Siwan was interviewed by Elle Kora and while chatting with the magazine, he talked about his show "Tracer" and much more. He shared: “Until now, the story of the National Tax Service has not been well dealt with. Not only was I personally curious [about it], but I also felt that the background investigation related [to the drama] was very meticulously and thoroughly done. There was no reason not to appear in it. Even if you find something difficult to let go of, you usually only think about it inwardly. It’s not easy to act on it. Hwang Dong Joo doesn’t hesitate to do those things. He’s someone who’s able to easily do things that [people] usually can’t do out of fear.” I make unpredictable choices most of the time. I think it’s more exciting then. I try to enjoy that excitement as much as I can.” Im Siwan also said that he tried to play different kinds of characters for a meticulous reason. “There may be a lot of things that I have not shown yet. At the end of a project, the emotional parts obtained from it are embodied in me. Due to that accumulation, I am definitely different then and now, and I think I will continue to change.” :twerk2:

throwback_im_siwan_1.jpg?width=752&forma

10 Most Searched Dramas In Korea (Based On January 18 Data)

Which dramas do you think Koreans are searching the most for? Which current drama catches the curiosity of Koreans?

Daum has a ranking of the most searched dramas in Korea with an hourly ranking. Being searched online does not mean that these dramas are the most-watched, but they are the most issued dramas of the moment.

This list is based on the data of January 18 (12:38 PM KST).

most-searched-kdrama-01182022.jpg

1. "Show Window: The Queen's House" 

2. "Our Beloved Summer"

3. "Ghost Doctor"

4. "Through the Darkness"

5. "Moonshine"

6. "The Second Husband"

7. "Tracer"

8. "Uncle"

9. "Snowdrop"

10. "Young Lady and Gentleman"

most-searched-kdrama-01182022-DAUM.png

source : https://www.daum.net/

https://www.kpopmap.com/10-most-searched-dramas-in-korea-based-on-january-18-data-2022/