Im Si Wan 임시완

sky5joyous

9 Celebrities With The Highest Korean SAT Scores Ever Recorded

They’re some of the smartest celebrities out there!

Some have it all: the looks, the fame, and the brains! These are 9 Korean celebrities scored the highest Korean SAT scores ever, and their intelligence isn’t the only attractive parts about them.

6. Lim Siwan

ZE:A member and actor, Lim Siwan, went to the prestigious Busan Institute of Science and Technology. He scored 450 out of 500 in his entrance exams and scored 850 for his TOEIC exam!

Lim-si-Wan-1.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

Im Siwan’s “Strangers From Hell” Co-Stars Show Love At His Fan Meeting

fbdf44c324ac4dc4b8a09bb9c1992cf9.jpeg?s=

Several members of the “Strangers from Hell” cast showed their support for Im Siwan at his fan meeting this weekend!

On September 8, Im Siwan held his very first fan meeting since his military discharge earlier this year. The idol-turned-actor is currently starring in OCN’s new mystery thriller drama “Strangers from Hell,” and a few of his co-stars turned up at the event to cheer him on.

The next day, actor Lee Hyun Wook took to Instagram to share his view of Im Siwan performing at the fan meeting, along with a photo of him, Kim Han Jong, and Hyun Bong Sik enjoying the show.

Lee Hyun Wook jokingly wrote in the caption, “My thoughts on being invited to Siwan’s fan meeting: I’ve become a stan.”

“Strangers from Hell” airs on Saturdays and Sundays at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Sep. 2-8, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

Saturday, Sep. 7      
Mother of Mine 97 KBS 28.4%
Mother of Mine 98 KBS 32.3%
Golden Garden 29 MBC 5.0%
Golden Garden 30 MBC 8.3%
Golden Garden 31 MBC 8.5%
Golden Garden 32 MBC 9.5%
Doctor John 31 SBS 6.7%
Doctor John 32 SBS 10.2%
Be Melodramatic 10 JTBC 1.8%
Hell Is Other People 3 OCN 3.2%
Arthdal Chronicles 13 tvN 6.1%
Sunday, Sep. 8      
Mother of Mine 99 KBS 29.0%
Mother of Mine 100 KBS 34.3%
Hell Is Other People 4 OCN 3.1%
Arthdal Chronicles 14 tvN  7.2%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/09/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-sep-2-8-2019/

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Kristin Lee said:

Where do I find someone to sell me that photobook? 

Hello, you can ask at his agency by Instagram @ plumactors or https://www.facebook.com/plumactors/ maybe you will have an answer..

The adress is

Plum Actors

ZIP CODE 06155

2F, BOAS B/D, 7, SANSEONG-RO 107-GIL, GANGNAM-GU, SEOUL, REPUBLIC OF KOREA 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler

Im Si Wan Is Surely A Strong Actor, But Never Forget He Is Also A Fantastic Idol

He’s the best of both worlds.

7-u-0cXePTa_Zo06tMFa4gdxV9NeIJeerwJ9-KBg

During his recent fan meeting, one of K-Pop’s most successful idol-turned-actor Im Si Wan boasted he still has his charms from his prime ZE:A days.

im si wan 2

Fans were thoroughly captivated by Im Si Wan’s visual, talent, and charms!

im si wan 4

Im Si Wan put on the best show of his fans’ lives…

im si wan 6

…. each minute of the fan meeting filled with his singing, dancing, and talking.

Spoiler

im si wan 8

His fans got a good throwback to when Im Si Wan was the cutest, softest member of ZE:A…

… and the realization that he has matured into such a wonderful man who can be an idol and an actor.

im si wan 5

Fans can’t wait to continue seeing Im Si Wan dominate both on the screen and on the stage!

im si wan 7

Who’s in love with this multi-talented king?

im si wan

We are.

Watch some of Im Si Wan’s wowza performances from his fan meeting here:

source : Koreaboo

Spoiler

On 9/10/2019 at 9:59 PM, Kristin Lee said:

More fanmeet photos.

Reveal hidden contents

Hi Kristin Lee, thanks for sharing MORE pictures. NICE fan-service - even in a busy schedule. He made his fans burst with happiness. Siwan is full of charms & undeniable music talents, a well-rounded entertainer. It successfully achieved good memories for his fans. The dance was even made livelier. It was a happy time. It was a good time with his fans. In the midst of filming Hell is Other People, he is also set to continue filming for film "Boston 1947":P

On 9/5/2019 at 10:54 PM, sky5joyous said:
  Hide contents

Hi sky5joyous, thanks for sharing this.  I guess this drama has everything since it has high demand for Video & sales ranked first place. It ranked first on the CPI (Contents Power Index) and proved its overwhelming popularity and influence by topping the list. I heard that this is practically the highest ranking drama on OCN since last year. The fifth episode of "Strangers from Hell" can be seen on the 21st at 10:30PM KST. :P