How To Register In Daum?

Guest deeyan

u need a korean id number

you dont need a korean id number. i'll check if i still have the tutorial. i have like tons of daum accounts and i am not korean. just that u have to know the korean numbers.

Guest I.Heart.JaeJoong.Kim.

I've wanted to know how to get in there too since I dont speak Korean :sweatingbullets: it doesn't cost money right?.. :mellow:

here it is..

daum0bq.jpg

here is the step by step tutorial and instructions.

the first bit, is the id you want...

such as...

your_name@hanmail.net

use english letters for id, and can be from 5 up to 15 letters long

then put in your name.. such as a nickname etc~~

it can be from 1 up to 8 hangul letters, and from 2 up to 16 english letters~~

then make a password, from 6 up to 8 english letters~~

and then repeat the password... so type the password in again

then fill in the information...

이름 - name (한글) hangul (so type name in hangul)

then your sex, 남 - male 여 - female

then in goes your date of birth ^^

then enter your residence address.... and click 국외 if your outside of Korea?? Rolling Eyes

the next bits dont need to be filled in~ because they dont have (*) next to it~~

and then the next is for the mail you want to recieve... this comes into email inbox...

and then in the space, you have to type what that word says, and you have to type it in hangul.... just copy it in the space provided, and when you typed that word correctly in the space, click on "다음단계로"

SECOND PART would be this one...

232200.jpg

a small window will open asking you to choose your country.

you have to click the right country where you are right now because it is crucial in step 2.

When you get to step 2, you'll see 휴대폰 인증 click it and a box will appear on the right side, click it and the page that cutieme 13 posted will appear. Here they will ask you to input your country code, area code and then the number of your mobile phone (you have to put real existing numbers here).

Then click the box on the far right. I think it is for confirmation that you are a real person. You better have your mobile next to you because the minute you click the box, you will get a call.

The girl on the phone talks in korean, just watch out for the numbers 'cause she'll be saying them real fast and in hangeul also. She'll say it twice, so better have a pen ready.

Then type in the 5 numbers you'll get on the box below, click the one beside it and that's it. You're in!

Goodluck!

I've wanted to know how to get in there too since I dont speak Korean :sweatingbullets: it doesn't cost money right?.. :mellow:

it's FREE.but please take note of the korean numbers.because they will be calling you for the code.

^Calling?? :blink: thats a little strange..like my house? lol..O_o..I find that very weird..x__x. is that like a call all the way from Korea? :ph34r: and do they call even if Im not in Korea?

^Calling?? :blink: thats a little strange..like my house? lol..O_o..I find that very weird..x__x. is that like a call all the way from Korea? :ph34r: and do they call even if Im not in Korea?

whatever number you provided. in the second part of the registration. it is actually for confirmation. usually we have this thing that a code is sent to your email to be able to access a site or account, right. so same thing goes to daum. you can register as much as 10 daum accounts in one number.

I got this off of Soompi a long time ago..so I don't really remember who wrote this :sweatingbullets: But I'll give credits if someone tells me ^^

Register at Daum

IF YOU'RE MORE THAN 14 YEARS OF AGE:

https://register.daum.net/JoinInDaum/html/general.html

IF YOU'RE 14 YEARS AND YOUNGER:

https://register.daum.net/DaumRegister/html/kids.html

Guide

1. First click that above link, and u should arrive at a screen. Goto the bottom and tick that box under all that information stuff (this is the "accept the terms and conditions" stuff)

Then click the button on the LEFT (to goto next step)

2. You should now be in a page where u have to put in personal info.

I translated the fields u have to fill in in order they are in the site:

*ID (what you want your email to be called). The little button on the left that says "중복확인" is to check whether someone else has same email as u. YOU MUST CLICK THAT BUTTON TO CHECK, OTHERWISE U WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCEED

아이디ID 정보

*Daum이름(닉네임) = What you want to be your Nickname or your Name on Daum.

* 비밀번호 = Password

* 비밀번호 확인 = Retype Password

개인정보

* 이름(한글) = u must write your name in KOREAN. We can make up a name if u dont have a Korean name. Tell me your English name, and i'll try to translate it into Korean, so u can copy+paste

* 성별 = Male or Female? the circle on the left is MALE and the one on the right is FEMALE

* 생년월일 = Birthdate (Year, month date) Leave the option circles next to it as they are

* 거주지 주소 = country u live in. Click the box on the right that sez "국외". USA = 미국 Australia = 호주 NZ = 뉴질랜드 Britain = 영국 Canada = 캐나다 (my guesses on where u might live)

최종학력 = Student Status. (from the first one, moving down in the options):

-choose one

-none

-starting primary school

-finishing primary school

-starting junior high

-finishing junior high

-starting senior high

-finishing senior high

The ones on the bottom apply to university, but ur not uni student, are u?

직업 = occupation (just click on the bottom one , which means "other" or the 3rd one from the top (학생), which means "student")

결혼여부 = Marriage status (leave it as it is...unless ur married )

The Next section where there are 2 option thingys refer to advertisments and newsletters u get from DAUM. Leave them as they are if u want to get Daum Newsletters, or change it to the other option if u dont want them.

Then on the bottom, u would see a picture of some korean words. U gotta type them in. If u dont know how to type korean, then ummm, right click the box that has the characters in it and "copy". Paste it somewhere on your computer and then send me the file by email on naekku88@hotmail.com and i'll try to write it for u and then u can copy and paste into the blank space (?)

ACTUALLY IF THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS SOUND TOO HARD FOR U TO DO, JUST SEND YOUR DETAILS UNDER ALL THOSE HEADINGS ABOVE TO MY EMAIL (naekku88@hotmail.com) AND I CAN REGISTER FOR U AND GIV U THE PASSWORD(which u can change).

whatever number you provided. in the second part of the registration. it is actually for confirmation. usually we have this thing that a code is sent to your email to be able to access a site or account, right. so same thing goes to daum. you can register as much as 10 daum accounts in one number.

huh? :blink::crazy: Im confused lol..do you mean that the daum usually sends an email but sometimes they call?..

doesn't Korea have like 10 numbers?, because my moms number is 10 numbers I think and shes in Korea now :mellow: would I enter my normal number? :mellow:

I'm really confused LOL.

Can you make an account for me?? I'll give you the info and stuff? :mellow: because Im really lost lol :ph34r:

and maybe someone can explain what exactly there is to do on there ^^;

huh? :blink::crazy: Im confused lol..do you mean that the daum usually sends an email but sometimes they call?..

doesn't Korea have like 10 numbers?, because my moms number is 10 numbers I think and shes in Korea now :mellow: would I enter my normal number? :mellow:

I'm really confused LOL.

Can you make an account for me?? I'll give you the info and stuff? :mellow: because Im really lost lol :ph34r:

and maybe someone can explain what exactly there is to do on there ^^;

they call to send u the confirmation code. and you have to provide them with the code they have called you up. that way you can continue your registration or should i say confirm the account you've created.

you can PM me then so i can help you out with the daum account.

woah. gomawoyo! aigoo, how am i suppose to remember the number if its in hangul???

:|

here it is..just memorize and listen intently okay when they called you up for the confirmation code..

1-il 2-i 3-sahm 4-sah 5-o 6-youk 7-chil 8-pal 9-gu 0-young

i can only hand out 7 more daum accounts. i'll keep you guys posted how much more is left.

PS

i can only hand out daum account but i cannot help out in cafe daum registration.thanks!

• 1 year later...
Guest AyuXJunsu

omg! i tryed to register now. and 2 mins ago the woman called me. i noticed the numbers but it doesnt work!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

주관식 산다라님을 좋아하십니까?

can somebody translate this for me, pleaseeee...

and

ㆍ 실명확인

이 카페는 실명확인이 된 회원만 가입이 가능합니다.

실명 확인하기▶

ㆍ 가입퀴즈

이곳은 어떤 그룹의 카페입니까? (소문자)

0 / 10자

thank yoU!

• 11 months later...
Guest soo-min91

i don't know if someone asked this already or not (only looked at the first page)

but what would i do if i forgot my password LOLOL

i can't find a link to have it sent

Archived