Kim Woo Bin & Kang Sora ( Badass Second Lead Couple) (우소 카플)

ruzikie

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay pretty sis. sorry for the confusion on  gatsby thread lockdown.
super thanks to mod @ebullient

were open now... hurray! http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2026129/upcoming-mbc-hong-sister-drama-2015-jejudo-gatsby#latest

thanks for all the messages and encouragement
alaaaaaaaaaaaabyu! sis @angels_natdylax05, @ruzikie @icemaid @skyjoyous
 @allmylife00 @eychagirl98 @flanrabin @pandalover1

HELLO GUYS ! I really miss this thread and what happen with another thread ? LOL XD

Why they change the drama name ? Hewhee . It's look cool . But . The new title is good too :)

Apparently some simmon with illogical minded reported to mod..i dunno what the 'heaven' is wrong w them..

Altho many ppl like the new title, I do miss the Gatsby..not quite a bad name but prolly it has something to do w public domain or something bout copyright from late fitzgerald..they cant use it..huhu

omeegad... guys i stumble in
some WooSo fanfic...
have to check this out

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/728827/a-love-that-started-without-love-editing-arrangedmarriage-romance-woobin-kangsora-kimwoobin

hope the one who wrote this Kangsorafan © 2014 join us in the thread(s)
60kwcMG.jpg

and another one...
holy mother! this one's a good edit yayyy!
and its cheesecake production??? i lurrrrrrrrve cheesecake :)

but this one's a triangle with uri Sukkie hmmm this one's belong to the
quack thread too aigooooooooo *scratches head wink *wink sis @angels_natdylax05

by _silentswriter_

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/900471/escape-from-you-romance-woobin-leejongsuk-kangsora-exo-luhan-kimwoobin

0ZTzSeA.jpg

So many script writers wanting to write for Sora & Woo Bin.

Production Companies out there take note!  :-B  :D

You can hire them later this year or next year after they are done with Jejudo / its something warm...........whatever. ;))

Guest flanrabin

i do miss update from kangsorafan, misschristine, silentwriter... their fanfic really good.. at first part their plot give us badass feeling of WooSo couple.. =D>

hope they will be join in this thread and update soon, to minimize our worrying about confirmation...
again n again we need to patiently waiting...

Woobin talks about Misaeng
It is a very meaningful drama. If I didn’t enter the entertainment industry, my life might be just like how it is in Misaeng. Although I haven’t experienced office life, but I can relate. The lines are written very well and the entire drama is arranged well. The acting is also amazing. When I watch it, I would feel like I am one of the employees in the company. I would vent my frustration at Haneul and ask why Misaeng isn’t extended. (laughs) Because of my schedules I can’t watch it live, but I am grateful that there is continuous broadcast in the middle of the night. Even if I watched it before, it is interesting watching it again. After watching Misaeng in the middle of the night, I would digest the schedules for the next day.
Wow he has seen this scene :1426008958-65a6c3461e61fa104211d8f0f63ff

Archived