Kim Woo Bin & Kang Sora ( Badass Second Lead Couple) (우소 카플)

ruzikie

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easy girl. I think the new rule of building the drama thread is one of the cast should be confirmed and Sora finally confirmed it. We should make the news with english or some butterhead will claim it's a not uncorfimed
arghh i finally use my sarcasm !
Dont throw anything before we throw anything to other people. I still find they are still busy with their own schedule like woobin has just started his fan meeting and he is promoting his new movie. It's a bad move if he released the statement he is confirmed for Jejudo and tbh i dont think their cast was some speculation. i heard some people saying it was a speculation but if it's a speculation, with how the reporter always mention their name ? Meeh i dont buy it. I found Kang Sora must be suffering for other things that always bothering her. It's okay, Sora ya. We are not a delulu shiper with a dangerous attitude. We support you with open heart and open mind. To whom you will have a beautiful end like Sukkie, Woobina or ahjussi with a pig face and bald hair, we still support you. we are the healthy shipper
:)>- ;))

noted : this is a thread where a good shipper is allowed to come not to make some fanwar here. Got it ?

who the simmons report to mod it was speculation? even sora said something in her kbs ent weekly that fans not worry..she will come back with new drama soon...somecheap move aye...threatened by some imaginary couple...and i know it is from rivalry shipper that hasnt got any idea whom their bias dating who...simm.....

*i thought new rule only requires one cast to confirm?

@ruzikie we come from a long history of people who has been in a fanwar..and we survive that..those who just sim w us has no idea what they has been into

@angels_natdylax05 easy dear unnie easy hahaha =))

we are not the cheap the chjeap creaper arghhh why i suddenly sang the SNSD song =)) =)) =))

why snsd? more like i wanna sing red velvet or pavlova song...

/:)

coincidence now my radio is playing nick jonas - jealous..

so i see that they use 'mendorong' as title.. seems it is a pension...there is few in jejudo..myb that's where they will film..as woobin is describe as a chaebol's son..

angels_natdylax05 said: who the simmons report to mod it was speculation? even sora said something in her kbs ent weekly that fans not worry..she will come back with new drama soon...somecheap move aye...threatened by some imaginary couple...and i know it is from rivalry shipper that hasnt got any idea whom their bias dating who...simm..... *i thought new rule only requires one cast to confirm? @ruzikie we come from a long history of people who has been in a fanwar..and we survive that..those who just sim w us has no idea what they has been into

Wow you guys are killing me, I am so curious with all these chatters about past......

Wish I found you guys earlier or I have known Sora before Dr Stranger then I can put on my war gear!  :))

Love/War Is over let's cool it with ICE ICE BABY & cheer for the new pair!   \:D/

Just realize SLS Couple has been changed to BSL Couple!  =)) :-bd

Guest flanrabin

kiyasnow said: xD Hello! this is the first time being on this thread but this is not the first time i shipped woobin with sora xD (or more like shipped Young Do with Soohyun xD heheheh) I see that i recognize a lot of us, but i also see new icon faces too <3<3 Anyways! Because of the lovely news that Sora and Woobin will have a very, very, likely chance of working together, i was motivated to finish up the fanvid that I started back when Doctor Stranger ended-- "The Stranger of the Crown" Part two was suppose to come out when the lame movie come out to help soothe the quackers here on soompi, but because of the exciting news that Sora and Woobin will work together and the good unfortunate news that DS the movie might be canceled, I decided to finish it up. Surprisingly, there's a thread for the ship too xD so of course I have to post it here~~~ xDHope you like it!~ (remember to watch part one first~~i think it was posted already xD)

For second lead, i want Kim Young Kwang. Young Kwang. Young Kwang. or Lee Soo Hyuk. Both of them are bestfriended with woobin and that bipolar boy hahahaha

that bipolar boy must be suffering a lot if he sees his brothers in a same scene with his girl :-q

Archived