Kim Woo Bin & Kang Sora ( Badass Second Lead Couple) (우소 카플)

ruzikie

kaiskloset said:

hahaha woobin is busy still with the 20 movie promos sis
as this pic posted an hour ago in twitter

*** woobin-aahhh, enough of the games :) you have to
confirm now as MBC already announces leads for
scholar who walks the night (haejin oppa! yayy! and han groo)
 which will be aired AFTER jejudo...
you see, its kinda late now woobin-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=666566

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

icemaid said:

kaiskloset said:

hahaha woobin is busy still with the 20 movie promos sis
as this pic posted an hour ago in twitter

*** woobin-aahhh, enough of the games :) you have to
confirm now as MBC already announces leads for
scholar who walks the night (haejin oppa! yayy! and han groo)
 which will be aired AFTER jejudo...
you see, its kinda late now woobin-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=666566

Guest kiyasnow

xD Hello! this is the first time being on this thread but this is not the first time i shipped woobin with sora xD (or more like shipped Young Do with Soohyun xD heheheh) I see that i recognize a lot of us, but i also see new icon faces too <3<3 Anyways! Because of the lovely news that Sora and Woobin will have a very, very, likely chance of working together, i was motivated to finish up the fanvid that I started back when Doctor Stranger ended-- "The Stranger of the Crown" Part two was suppose to come out when the lame movie come out to help soothe the quackers here on soompi, but because of the exciting news that Sora and Woobin will work together and the good unfortunate news that DS the movie might be canceled, I decided to finish it up. Surprisingly, there's a thread for the ship too xD so of course I have to post it here~~~ xDHope you like it!~ (remember to watch part one first~~i think it was posted already xD)

tumblr_nkvjtwQ3821sk7jv3o1_1280.jpg
THE STRANGER OF THE CROWN PART TWO -end-

Storyline: Even though he thinks Soohyun is finally with him, Young Do can’t help but feel like she’s still lingering over her unrequited love with Park Hoon. Things get more complicated as Park Hoon comes back into the picture and Soohyun starts to remember her feeling for him. Will Young Do be force to give her up?

SPOILER: (just in case you’re confuse) toward the end, we find out that Hoon actually knew that Young Do was there and purposely hugged Soohyun for him to see, but he didn’t know that it was going to hurt Soohyun that much and so he finally realize that he lost his chance and texted Young Do, telling him what happened afterward, that Soohyun actually didn’t choose him, instead she chose Young Do. 

WOOBIN!~ please confirm already xD

I think the drama main thread had been close because there are still no confirmation from the cast one of soompi rule in creating a drama forum is a minimum of 3 cast confirmed... as of now there are still no official confirmation for any of the cast.

Need that confirmation soon

miki10 said:

I think the drama main thread had been close because there are still no confirmation from the cast one of soompi rule in creating a drama forum is a minimum of 3 cast confirmed... as of now there are still no official confirmation for any of the cast.

icemaid said: miki10 said:

tumblr_nkwxqh9KLR1scm9d0o2_r2_500.jpg 

Btw, it came out yesterday that there’s been a title change for Jejudo Gatsby. The new title is now a Jeju dialect saying, which translates to “Warm” or something,…. it’s not exactly clear what we’ll be calling it yet.

Also, the article keeps both leads at the final considerations stage for this “healing romance,” hopefully it will be 1000% confirmed this week. 

The Drama Formerly Called Jejudo Gatsby will premiere in May.

by: tumblr_nkwxqh9KLR1scm9d0o2_r2_500.jpg
pray for news this week   [-O<   ^:)^

FernAndaH said: icemaid said: miki10 said:

Archived