[Drama 2015] Orange Marmalade 오렌지 마말레이드

ainissky

Well Si Hoo really loves money and human blood as well and doesn't really like Ma Ri because she wants to be like a human and doesn't like her true nature....now i'm waiting to see who's gonna be the red haired girl in the drama,she is after all an important character after the lady teacher,like esential...it will be intresting to see Jaemin first encounter with Ma Ri,that is one of a kind if they follow the original and what can be better than a handsome guy following you everywere while being known he has a fear/isin't intrested in women ... :))
curious how much progress in their filming will they have till their premiere in may...hmm don't think they'll film it all or so...

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); widows: 1; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yeo Jin Goo and AOA’s Seolhyun Show Heart-Fluttering Chemistry in ‘Orange Marmalade’ BTS Cuts

Yeo Jin Goo and AOA’s Seolhyun foreshadowed their couple chemistry.

KBS’ Orange Marmalade released a set of photos featuring Yeo Jin Goo (Jung Jae Min) and Seolhyun (Baek Ma Ri) filming their first encounter in the drama.

Orange Marmalade is a fantasy romance between a human boy, played by Yeo Jin Goo, and a vampire girl, played by Seolhyun. 

The photos show Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun smiling brightly in between filming, increasing anticipation for their couple chemistry.

Yeo Jin Goo and AOA’s Seolhyun Show Heart-Fluttering Chemistry in ‘Orange Marmalade’ BTS Cuts

A staff of Orange Marmalade said, “Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun focused on their acting by exchanging ideas throughout the shoot, energizing the staff members with their passion. The scene showing their first encounter will show important and heart fluttering moments. Beautiful scenes will be created, thanks to Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun’s passionate acting, so please look forward to it.”

Meanwhile, Orange Marmalade will realistically depict the survival story of vampires as minors in the society. 

The drama will begin in May.

Photo credit: KBS N/Zen Production MWAVE

They looks compatible... like just usual high school student, I like it. The buddies chemistry is what I see right now, and somehow it give a good vibe that this drama will be enjoyable. Still hopefully they promote this drama more... have Yeo Jin Goo in it is already a best choice in drama right now.

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun Show Off Natural Chemistry in “Orange Marmalade” Stills
Stills of actors Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun from the set of “Orange Marmalade” were revealed, showing off their chemistry as a couple.
On March 23, KBS 2TV‘s “Orange Marmalade” revealed stills of Yeo Jin Goo, who will be playing Jung Jae Min, and Seolhyun, who will be playing Baek Ma Ri, as they shoot the scene where their characters first meet.
orange-marmalade-1.jpg

In the photos, the chemistry of the two actors look genuine and easy, heightening expectations. In particular, the same-age actors seem to be having a great time with each other even when the cameras are turned off.
“Orange Marmalade” representatives said, “Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun focused on practicing the acting all shoot, and they showed their passion by making suggestions, which cheered up the staff.” They also said, “Their first meeting is a thrilling point where their hearts have no choice but to flutter for each other. We expect Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun’s high-quality acting, so please look forward to that.”
orange-marmalade-2.jpg

Meanwhile, “Orange Marmalade” is a story of a vampire who struggles to survive in human society, and is slated to air in May.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/22/yeo-jin-goo-and-seolhyun-show-off-natural-chemistry-in-orange-marmalade-stills/
Since when they same age friends. The girl is older than him.

Guest djchiriko

They could've turned Jong hyun's hair to gray or something that's close to the webtoon.I am not questioning the actors' skills, I believe everyone of them is great. I'm just kinda iffy about them fitting for the role.Well I'm iffy about the webtoon being adapted into a drama. Will give this drama a try and I hope they'll break my prejudices.

Ahn gil gang above... awesome

djchiriko said: They could've turned Jong hyun's hair to gray or something that's close to the webtoon.I am not questioning the actors' skills, I believe everyone of them is great. I'm just kinda iffy about them fitting for the role.Well I'm iffy about the webtoon being adapted into a drama. Will give this drama a try and I hope they'll break my prejudices.

Guest adikkeluangman

Netizens in an uproar over idols casting in the dramatization of webtoon “Orange Marmalade”
Upon the release of several stills for the Orange Marmalade, netizens began voicing their outrage at the casting of AOA‘s Seolhyun as the female lead for the upcoming KBS2 drama. 
The drama, which is based off a popular webtoon that shares the same name, confirmed the casting of the AOA singer as the female lead Baek Mari in February. Despite being an idol, Seolhyun has had experience acting before, playing roles in both KBS2 drama My Daughter Seo-young and SBS drama Ugly Alert. The singer even made her acting debut in the hit movie Gangnam 1970 alongside superstar Lee Min Ho.
Despite her acting experience, however, netizens have criticized Seolhyun’s casting because they believe that she does not fit the physical characteristics of the character. Fans of the webtoon who have voiced their opposition to the casting even went as far as threatening to boycott the drama.
However, netizens are not only disappointed in Seolhyun’s casting. While they believe that the AOA member does not embody the correct physical attributes for main character Baek Mari, many have also claimed that co-star Yeo Jin Goo has also been miscast for the role.
1. [+ 101, – 0] They are both not fit for the role; Baek Mari is supposed to be so pale she appears sick and fragile but Seolhyun is the opposite. The male role is supposed to be tall and sharp and Yeo Jingoo doesn’t fit that description ㅠㅠㅠㅠ. I’m not going to watch it. Such huge casting error
2. [+ 82, – 0] Whether it’s seolhyun or yeojingu they are such fuking misfit for the roles. I really liked the webtoon too
3. [+ 78, – 1] FFS even actors have a hard time acting in webtoon drams and you expect her to pull it off? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really liked this webtoon;;;;
http://www.koreaboo.com/news/netizens-outraged-casting-seolhyun-drama-orange-marmalade/
YJG is tall for his age actually. Just that YJG don't changed his hair color as in webtoon. I think that is his preference. He never dyed his hair even in his movies. I think Seolhyun look more healthy that what is character portray in manhwa. Maybe her statement about the preparation for the character also made some people hate it more. They should release picture of YJG play basketball.

Guest djchiriko

adikkeluangman said: Netizens in an uproar over idols casting in the dramatization of webtoon “Orange Marmalade”
However, netizens are not only disappointed in Seolhyun’s casting. While they believe that the AOA member does not embody the correct physical attributes for main character Baek Mari, many have also claimed that co-star Yeo Jin Goo has also been miscast for the role.

1. [+ 101, – 0] They are both not fit for the role; Baek Mari is supposed to be so pale she appears sick and fragile but Seolhyun is the opposite. The male role is supposed to be tall and sharp and Yeo Jingoo doesn’t fit that description ㅠㅠㅠㅠ. I’m not going to watch it. Such huge casting error
2. [+ 82, – 0] Whether it’s seolhyun or yeojingu they are such fuking misfit for the roles. I really liked the webtoon too
3. [+ 78, – 1] FFS even actors have a hard time acting in webtoon drams and you expect her to pull it off? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really liked this webtoon;;;;
http://www.koreaboo.com/news/netizens-outraged-casting-seolhyun-drama-orange-marmalade/
YJG is tall for his age actually. Just that YJG don't changed his hair color as in webtoon. I think that is his preference. He never dyed his hair even in his movies. I think Seolhyun look more healthy that what is character portray in manhwa. Maybe her statement about the preparation for the character also made some people hate it more. They should release picture of YJG play basketball.

djchiriko said: adikkeluangman said: Netizens in an uproar over idols casting in the dramatization of webtoon “Orange Marmalade”

Guest little girl

czakhareina said:I think His character is a walk in the part. straight up popular guy who has parents issues and is a little confident and determined with a tinge of maturity. yes, I've been scanning the webtoon out so I realized that the harder character to convey is the female lead. she is straight up fragile looking, aloof, haughty at times but deep down she lonely, repressed and just wants to be loved. her characters needs subtlety in portrayal, and I don't know if SH can do it. I think some child actors can do it like KSR, KSH, KHG and KYJ, I just dont know about SH...

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; widows: 1; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yeo Jin Goo shows his model student image for ‘Orange Marmalade’58993-312078-700x350.jpgYeo Jin Goo

The production team for upcoming KBS 2TV Friday drama ‘Orange Marmalade,’ has today released new photos of lead actor Yeo Jin Goo who plays model student Jung Jae Min.

In the photos, Yeo Jin Goo is either seen reading his script, or showing off his model student image in front of the blackboard. Yeo Jin Goo has also actively engaged in discussions with production staff about his performance, and is showing much enthusiasm during filming.

Writer Moon So San who is writing the script for ‘Orange Marmalade,’ expressed that Yeo Jin Goo was the heart of the drama, and said, “He has a lot of feelings for his character, and is preparing really hard for every scene he is in. From his acting to his personality, Yeo Jin Goo has given me a lot of inspiration in many areas, and left me feeling that I have got to deliver on my part. I have also come to understand why all the production staff that have worked with Yeo Jin Goo, have got nothing but praise for him.”

‘Orange Marmalade’ which is adapted from a popular manhwa of the same name, is set in a world where humans and vampires live together, and is a fantasy romance drama about innocent love and prejudice in the society. The drama will premiere sometime in May.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Yeo Jin Goo shows his model student image for 'Orange Marmalade'

Archived