[Drama 2015] Orange Marmalade 오렌지 마말레이드

ainissky

Orange Marmalade Promotions | YJG at KBS Guerilla date

kekeke. I got more giddy when YJG made a love call or return call to YSH...
YJH and selfies, hahaha I gues I understand his awkwardness since he doesn't really use smartphones

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeo Jin Goo is enchanted by Seolhyun in second teaser for Orange Marmalade

OM_trailer2.png

Ah, young love! In the second teaser for upcoming high school vampire series Orange MarmaladeYeo Jin Goo falls for Seolhyun at first sight — and he falls hard. 

Aw, Yeo Jin Goo is too adorable for words! It's so nice to see him laughing instead of crying like he was in the first teaser.

The series, based on a popular web comic, takes place in an alternate reality where vampires and humans have a treaty to coexist in peace. Yeo Jin Goo plays a human teen who falls for a vampire girl pretending to be human (played by Seolhyun).

What did you think of the trailer? Will you be tuning in to see these talented young actors? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

Orange Marmalade will premiere on Monday, May 18 on DramaFever. The first week will have two episodes, after which the series will release one episode each week. You can sign up for new episode alerts HERE.

DRAMAFEVER

'Orange Marmalade' with Yeo Jin-goo and Seolhyun: second teaser video released

KBS 2TV's new Friday drama, 'Orange Marmalade' has released the second teaser video featuring the sweet love story between Jeong Jaemin (Yeo Jin-goo) and Baek Ma-ri ('Seolhyun').

Yeo Jin-goo's pure love and all of his sweet emotions towards 'Seolhyun' will make your heart beat fast.

The sneak preview of Yeo Jin-goo's shower scene proves he is now a grown star loved by many of his women fans. The leading actress 'Seolhyun' oozes the youthful and fresh appeal, from which you can easily tell she has the huge possibility to become a new icon among those stars of innocent image. The chemistry between the two is so powerful and sweet resembling those spring blossoms.

The cheerful, classy and catchy songs and the beautiful cinematography add more expectation about the sweet romance between the two. The song from the second teaser video is 'Attracted Woman by the rookie group, Monsta X from the same agency as Sistar's.

While the first teaser surpassed one million views on KBS' official Facebook, the second teaser also is expected to attract much attention as well.

'Orange Marmalade' depicts the pure-hearted love story beyond races and historical periods. It is scheduled to be aired at 10 PM on May 15th.

HANCINEMA

I had made up my mind not to watch this drama but since it's only showing one day a week I'm back on board as I watch another one of child actors grow into adulthood right before my very eyes (Jung Jae Min - Yeo Jin Goo) 

@valsava chingu... I was in the same boat as you. I've recently read the manhwa and gotta say I was bored at the cliche and bland character of the female lead... but watching the teasers made me change my mind.. plus its YJG, I would not have passed this up since it is him

@valsava chingu... I was in the same boat as you. I've recently read the manhwa and gotta say I was bored at the cliche and bland character of the female lead... but watching the teasers made me change my mind.. plus its YJG, I would not have passed this up since it is him

​@czakhareina,  Where do you guy's read this manhwa's at online it's a couple I want to check out that's the scholar who walks at night and also orange marmalade..  

​@czakhareina,  Where do you guy's read this manhwa's at online it's a couple I want to check out that's the scholar who walks at night and also orange marmalade..  

​I read it in Mangafox: http://mangafox.me/manga/orange_marmalade/

I think I read until about halfway through and I grew bored with the female character. That is why I am a little happy that in this drama the focus seems to fall on Jung JaeMin rather than Baek Mari...

Her character would have been interesting but she was paced to boring and uninteresting...

​I read it in Mangafox: http://mangafox.me/manga/orange_marmalade/

I think I read until about halfway through and I grew bored with the female character. That is why I am a little happy that in this drama the focus seems to fall on Jung JaeMin rather than Baek Mari...

Her character would have been interesting but she was paced to boring and uninteresting...

​Thanks for the heads up will check it out.. Well glad it will focus on him instead of her  

Guest MaknaeC

Is that a shower scene that I saw in the teaser. So this is YJG first shower scene ever... Why did you this to this noona... If it this drama focused on YJG character, I don't mind. Because from what I see, on earlier they gave so much preview on idols. Maybe this want to hype the idols fans. But how come no one mention, the cute Park Geun Tae in this drama too. I think I saw a still of him and YJG as a desk mate in a class room. YJG-PGT were BFF in drama Warrior Baek Dong Soo as the child counterpart. At least we got 2 legit teen actor in this drama.

Gil Eun Hye as Jo Ah Ra. She is older than everyone and still playing as high school girl. She like 10 years too late. Not that I'm hating but we got so many teen actress but why her.

The original manhwa actually more like POV and not many movement. Even the second lead is showed up on the second part of the manhwa.

Since this drama will premiere on same channel and same day as drama Producer. Can't help to compare about the promo that KBS given to both drama so far. While OM got so many pictures still and OST/teaser/MV released. We got 2 songs so far. Producer released many teaser videos too. The press conference must be on the same day or one day before each other.

​I saw that too.. so is he really Park Gun Tae right? I hope he can help Jingoo to carry this drama, but I guess he's just supporting role. Well, good luck to both talented young actors!

Archived